Methernitha

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Methernitha

Postby kplxz » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:22 pm

There is a community in Switzerland that has provided its own electricity for over 50 years. :)

The cost of this electricity? $0.00 (Aside from the cost of the parts and maintenance of their system) :o

They invited scientists and then the public to look at their electricity system in the 1960s and they were hit with a barrage of nastiness from the elite-paid-for-scientific community so they cancelled the invitation until a decade or so again when they believed the planet was perhaps ready to embrace what they have achieved. Of course, they were wrong and they again cancelled the invitation to the idiots, but left it open to the public.

What are they using for electricity? A powerplant they call the "Testatika"; based on Nikola Tesla's zero point physics knowledge. It has been working for over 50 years while the world deals with the owners of the energy monsters who have been refusing to allow the planet to evolve (this device would save us from listening to the global cooling/warming suckers and save us from spending hundreds of billions on the crap, oh wait we already have) and ensured this is kept well quiet and anyone talking about it is either demonised or deleted or called a conspiracy theorist.

Anyway, check it out:

nb. I checked this page and they have reduced it to a simple contact us page. *They are happy for all genuinely interested people to contact them.

:)

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:33 pm

very interesting kplxz! i like how they were saying that they wouldn't release the technology to the rest of the world until we're spiritually ready! sif thats the case, if free energy got out who would buy the coal that we are hell bent on stealing from the earth...
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:11 pm

Might have something to do with the fact that they're labelled as a cult? The child molesting probably didn't help their cause either!

I'm with JT on this one. If it were 'free energy' or even just cheaper overheads then traditional methods I'm sure they'd (Big Oil and the like) be all over it like Paul Baumann on a young boy!

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:48 pm

In 20 years of living in Switzerland i'd never heard of them, wish i did i would have gone and checked them out, just over an hour away from where i lived...

Pretty savvy folks the Swiss, frozen winters in mountainous country makes them very hardy. frugal and reliable, you have to be or you wouldnt survive (throughout their over 2000 year history). Thats why their traditions of cheese (fondue or raclette) exist, as forms of storage of their (excellent) dairy cows' (Herens) milk and their salamis and dried meats which are also excellent, harvesting the maximum from their beasts after a long good life. They love their cows, have names for every one of them, revere them. All this to say that i wouldnt be surprised if they did in fact have a working technology that was simple and harvested the natural energy around them, because it was just one more thing to exploit. Providence.

I might get a few crew over there to inquire a bit about this and will let ya know what they find.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:44 am

geez m8 you've really lived quite the life hey!!! :D
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

kplxz

Re: Methernitha

Postby kplxz » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:33 am

@tooms - JP Morgan did have this technology; he worked with Tesla on it. When he found out Tesla had no intention of charging for it he canned the project and then the elite families, whom JP Morgan was a servant of, executed a project to demonise Tesla and remove the knowledge from the public domain.

Tesla has the patents for Ac and DC electricity. He has over 700 patents. They made sure the school system never taught us these things because they didn't want everyone to know that oil and gas and coal were now dinosaur technologies.

@ink - no doubt it was the mass media that published those things. before assuming there was any child molestation i would investigate properly the possiblity that they were being setup. it's easy to scare the public away from something good simply by playing the scapegoat game. "oh look they are bad people, don't list to them".

everything the mass media says needs to be taken with a grain of salt imo.

really keen gubs to hear how it all goes. and yeah what a shame you didn't know they were there at the time!

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:10 pm

"everything the mass media says needs to be taken with a grain of salt imo"

I think Facebook .. Twitter etc are now considered mass media. Those don't seem so tightly controlled to me. If someone wanted to get a hidden message out to loads of people, they could quite easily and very quickly, don't you think ? Or were you referring to 'traditional mass media' ?

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:26 pm

i think kplxz is referring to the mainstream media of news networks and outlets. FB and Twitter are social media outlets of which news is supplied by anyone, (including the msm). Alternate media and info is disseminated via social media whereas msm is controlled by corporations and govt... You wont see the Trews (Russel Brand's True News) on msm for example, but will find it on social media.... The Egyptian revolution was co-ordinated via FB and Twitter but would never have happened on the msm...

Return to “Talk Zone”