Spawning with Weapons ..

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Outersquare
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Spawning with Weapons ..

Postby Outersquare » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:57 pm

I noticed players spawning with weapons other than the default machine gun last night in a FFA session. I asked "how do I do this!" and Haymo said "Hit Escape". :eek:

Hitting escape showed me nothing I hadn't seen before in the menu. What should I be looking for exactly ? Has anyone set this weapon choice yet ?

and yes, I googled it ... all I got was what you can do .. not how you can do it.

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:59 pm

either troll or something is wrong.

In FFA and some other modes when you hit esc the first page lets you select your default primary and default secondary weapon. you should see 8 icons for weapons. select the two you want (1 top row, 1 bottom row) and then press the rejoin game button. when you spawn next you will have the weaps already.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:03 pm

Yeah it usually comes up for me before I spawn into the game. It seems strange that you are unable to choose a load out... :ugh:
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:23 pm

This is what it should look like:

Then just choose a primary and secondary and join game. If the items is greyed out (like the LG) its just not availble on that map.

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:40 pm

Thankz boys .. trying that riight now. No idea what was up with my interface last night.

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:33 am

Hax interference ???? :)

Return to “Talk Zone”