P.T.

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JToombsy
Clan Member

P.T.

Postby JToombsy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:39 pm

really excited about this!!! this is actually a demo released on ps4 called P.T. , with a never heard of development team and is really nothing but one hallway in which shit just gets scarier and shit your pants, curl up in the fetal position and sob like a baby scarier!!! its been found out the P.T. literally means playable teaser. seems that if you can finish it people found at the end a teaser for the new up and coming "silent hills"!!! now under the loving wing of hideo kojima; which you may remember for the metal gear solid games! :D

i also can't say enough about the visuals in this demo! its on the ps4 and looks so close to real life its scary!

also that vid doesn't show the teaser but the bloke cracks me up so here is the teaser also (also the main character is played by norman reedus from the walking dead series which i think is pretty cool!!!) :D :D :D

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Nothin bet the Metal gear Solid games apart from Goldeneye 64 imo ...

Great game designer .

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Yeah, I was impressed! I really hope it ups the level of quality. The first 3 and even 4 for that matter (4 was not received considerably well by its fan base, however I really liked 4 albeit it was a completely different play style) were cult classics! After that the story got cheap, the acting was horrible and it just didn't feel like silent hill. I have faith in kojima. :)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:55 pm

i only played 1 & 2 ...

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:14 am

you should play 3! it was awesome! :) you can get the HD remake of 2 and 3 if u have an xbox or ps3... dont know if its on pc

Return to “Talk Zone”