DigitalGlobe Get Their 25cm Satellite Image Law

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Gubben
Clan Member

Re: DigitalGlobe Get Their 25cm Satellite Image Law

Postby Gubben » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:09 pm

H heres how it rolls for me. The alien thing. You might be one of the only people i "know" who speaks with such authority on them so i'm not sure how to understand that. But in general terms in life, they dont interact en masse with society, at least not openly, so their use of this satellite technology is not a direct worry vis a vis us, people and society in general. Maybe they have nefarious intentions with it but since they dont openly interact with us (maybe behind closed doors they secretly do with the ruling elite, who knows) whether they use satellite technology to spy on us is neither here nor there.

Society on the other hand, and in particular those with access to this 'power" to surveil us and use that against us, ie the authorities that operate (on the human side of operation not the alien side of operation) their use and control of this degree of surveillance is a concern. I cant see how it couldnt be. It is Orwellian and anything Orwellian, as far as the 1984 context goes, is a worry.

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:07 am

Orwellian is just a step away .

And aliens using Satellites ? Really ?

Thats like an Artist proficient in Coral draw using crayons .

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DigitalGlobe Get Their 25cm Satellite Image Law

Postby kplxz » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:17 am

or, can the mods/admins pls stop yet another thread being hijacked literally by alien baiting and taunting from hardy?

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:18 am

Or if he wants to stay on topic , assuming Satellites are Alien Technology , provide his proof that he talks of with such Aurthority ?

Serious where do the idea's come from ?

But as kplxs said it is nothing more than baiting , i have proven widely accepted views on Orwelian 1984 and the Elites plans , and have restrained so kplxz can post something about satelites without it turning into another " jesus and romans thread "
H if your so intent on talking aliens why havent you as yet started not one thread on aliens ??

Baiting and trollling , have you not learnt the lessons on this forum yet ?

Return to “Talk Zone”