Exotic Hammocks

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Exotic Hammocks

Postby kplxz » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:10 pm

OT (obeseturkey) and I went hammock shopping a little while ago..

here's some of what we found:

wow...

there were some hanging-bed types...wow again

a whole page of hanging-bed types:

and some hanging in the tree types

I really like the hanging in the trees over the water ones...

there were some custom ones...this trumps google office conditions no matter how many fish tanks they have on their desks and segways they have i reckon

wouldn't mind seeing a string of these at the big beaches on the south and central coast...

i thought hammocks were for relaxing in?

extreme hammocking:

futuristic hammocking:

mega hammock:

another over the ocean on the beach type but location +++

indoor hammocking

mega garden hammocking:

looking forward to having a hammock like one f the above one day :)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:18 pm

They look awsome ...except the one high above the valley on a line , a big no on that one lol ...

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:53 pm

I like the second futuristic one and the last one. need more Hammoks in the snow.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:37 pm

I reckon the Net one in the house is pretty cool .

That second futuristic one would be awsome next to a pool ..nice

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:08 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:35 pm

yeah lol @ the one over a valley

kplxz

Re: Exotic Hammocks

Postby kplxz » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:57 am

test

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:29 pm

you failed...... sorry :(
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:48 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:24 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”