'67 Datto Restoration

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Looking great mate, yeah.. weeks & months of work all towards that one day of paint !

BTW - dont ask, there is nothing to tell :oops:
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

borgasm
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby borgasm » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:05 pm

Thanks guys, Ive been out a few times just to check my reflection ...

Im all enthused about working on it again after getting something so major looking done. Time to repair rust holes in the body now, drop the front floorpan so I have the height to put in a seat, raise the rear of the driveshaft tunnel so I can lower it like a gangster and get shot at, then I can touch up paint again and put on underbody sound deadening and topcoat. Soooo much to do before I even get to play with suspension.

Dont worry Toga, I understand how things get in the way of things we'd rather be doing. Hope its just life stuff and not more health issues.

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:40 am

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:20 pm

I'll have a functioning shed soon so I can get back to working on my Datto. Super excited. Its been ages since I've been able to do anything on her as I had no covered work area and project cars don't tend to like the rain.

cug
Clan Member

Postby cug » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Nice, that a kit?

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Yeah, a Stratco kit. 6.9x9.2m with 2.7m high walls. There are a few faults in the instructions, and in parts supply but I fixed everything I could. Roller door height it slightly compromised though. It could be 150mm taller. I'll keep it in mind if I ever get something tall, its fine for now at 2350mm.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:09 pm

nice !

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:28 pm

crackin shed :)

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:21 pm

Nice size shed borgz, that'll do ya for a we bit :D
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:45 pm

noice. *longing for actual dirt intensifies*

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:21 pm

Do we have any electricians in the house?

I'm just wondering if there is any standard I need to meet regarding the height of a sub board in the shed. I made a mistake measuring the length of my feed line and I may have to dismantle my conduit and run it along a different path if the sub board needs to be above a certain height.

Aside from this issue I have 3 more days of work before concrete can be laid :D

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:07 am

just remember............. bigger the shed = more shit you keep !

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:01 pm

Finally moved my stuff in! Time to get back to working on her. This also allows me to run my business better two. Double use shed! but mainly datsun shed.

crooGz
Clan Member

Postby crooGz » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:31 pm

Looking good!

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:34 pm

That yellow thing with the blue handles looks like fun.

Return to “Talk Zone”