Spinosaur Teeth

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Spinosaur Teeth

Postby Dv8 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:23 pm

Spinosaurus aegyptiacus ( Spine Lizard )

Biggest land predator discovered 18 mtrs in length up to 20 tonne

Large will sell for at least $250 small for around $90

My twin boys love em !

Not much enamel left on the Large one , i have a triceratop tooth , few other bits and pieces , currently watching a Triceratop Frill Horn , cool stuff .

T,Rex teeth are the most expensive full good condition tooth selling for $1,500 - $2,000 a tooth .
Attachments
Teeth.jpg
spinosaurus_1280.jpg
Last edited by Dv8 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Sure that's not a fake ? :P

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:28 pm

Of cause there not fake .

The guy is a well known seller .

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:03 pm

i was just fuckin around :P

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:30 am

I was a fair enough question. Got the info out of dv the the seller is known. Cheers for the pic's dv

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:02 pm

Just swapped the big one lol , for a Roman Helmet with plume , lol frodo you can tell by the hand :-) , his hand is well known its in all his pictures lol ...

seller :- piecesfromthepast-1 , ebay

but swapped the biggie for this
Attachments
Helmet.jpg

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:12 am

that's gnarly Dv8!!! is it real or a replica?
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:52 am

Replica

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:17 pm

thought so from how well kempt it is! nothing could last that long looking that good! still an awesome bit of gear regardless!
hmmmm its saying kempt isn't spelt correctly..... is kempt a word? :P

crooGz
Clan Member

Postby crooGz » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:04 pm

I always wondered about the broom on the top... I know that they [the Romans] were apparently the most disciplined soldiers in the world at the time, but did they also stash a string mop head on the other end of their pikes?

(Probably also useful when needing a soldier to perform 'recon' :lol:)

I can imagine that conversation: "Take off yer 'elmet, put on this mop-head and this 'ere kilt we stole off the barbarians, and infiltrate the enemy -- and dont worry, their girlies have beards, so you'll fit right in. Just don't find yourself married to a general or something when you come back... you have no idea how many men we lose that way..."
Last edited by crooGz on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:10 pm

i heard they used it to clean the undercarriage of horses... :D

crooGz
Clan Member

Re:

Postby crooGz » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:42 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:36 pm

Horse hair , 18 guage steal as in the originals , different styles according to rank and era ...

Gonna get the rest of the setup , armour , gladius sword etc , put it on a stand , tunic , leather .

Helmet only cost me $25 as a swapped it with a dealer for the large tooth , so bargain as , armour will cost me $ 140 , Gladius
$ 70 etc etc , good stuff im hooked on fossils, roman stuff , coins n wot not and other bit n pieces around the house :-)

after this to

http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-1 ... elmet.aspx

http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-1 ... r-set.aspx

Local shop i found in S.A im like a kid in a candy shop , i can source cheaper fossils than him tho so me doin some deals :D

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:43 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:10 pm

ok i,ll wear it once :p

Return to “Talk Zone”