No Big Day Out this summer

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
borgasm
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

No Big Day Out this summer

Postby borgasm » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:40 am

Loosing too much money, venue bookings have been cancelled, in depth interviews on the Hack program on JJJ tonight at 5:30 if anyone wants more info.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:40 pm

srs? that is going to disappoint a lot of people!!! i thought BDO was the biggest music festival in aus???
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:44 pm

It got bought out by an american company who want to keep it going but are skipping next year at least. Might be doing the cartman thing of "you can come to my event / place" and then everyone will want to go when it comes back in 2016.

Return to “Talk Zone”