Mario Kart 8

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mario Kart 8

Postby Dv8 » Sat May 10, 2014 2:59 am

Best series of games , gee ive had some fun on the Mario Kart series from the snes , n64 just great fun ....

Dont think i,d buy a machine to play it , but if i had the machine i,d like to give it a whirl still ...

FUN , good ol Nintendo

http://au.ign.com/games/mario-kart-8/wii-u-122262

E3 Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N374okq8SWY

Thinking i might gets a Ps4 Tho , sick of upgrading comps :? Consols seems to be the way its gonna stay :-/

Why dont they just have " one " damn machine i wanna play Mario Kart 8 on Ps4 without having to own frikkin 2-3 Consols as in the ol days :P

Frikkin needed PS2 for Gran turismo / Metal gear Solid / Doom link-up drag me 40 inch crt box tv to my mates for an all nighter session of doom linkup , agh they were the days , cept i could see his screen in the reflection of his glass tv unit lol knew where he was at all times , finally after weeks he caught me looking at the glass an not my screen , busted me and my killer run was over , epic :P remember instead of quad it was beserk :D

N64 for Mario Kart , Turok . OMG

unplug this plug in that , money money , did me head in lolz

JToombsy
Clan Member

Re: Mario Kart 8

Postby JToombsy » Sat May 10, 2014 6:36 am

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Sat May 10, 2014 2:28 pm

Many a childhood memory playing N64 with cousins. Might just see if there's a decent emu :P

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat May 10, 2014 2:32 pm

yeah mk64 was gr8 fun even the snes supermk was awesome! i still play it on n64 as well as the mario parties and legend of zelda: ocarina of time, oh and castlevania 64 and sometimes golden eye..... <3'd th 64 :D

JToombsy
Clan Member

Re:

Postby JToombsy » Sat May 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Sat May 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Project 64 is good , ive played Goldeneye 64 on it :-)

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat May 10, 2014 5:49 pm

yea golden eye was great! im yet to play the wii remake though... unsure if it will just disappoint! :roll:

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat May 10, 2014 5:52 pm

Yer doubt it,d live up to Goldeneye 64 , i think the reviews said it didnt .

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat May 10, 2014 5:59 pm

we should try and get a goldeneye match on project 64 going!!! i think we have said we'd do this b4 but it would be fun! :D

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat May 10, 2014 7:09 pm

yer i think it cant be done on project 64 , i have tried before , no way i could set up ports etc , didnt know what i was doing :-/

That was the only thing with the N64 split screen matches didnt compare to playstations linkup , Golden gaming back then , super mario kart on snes was awsome , nail bitting races , one mistimed powerslide and it was all over :-)

I didnt mind Banjo/kazooie either , had some good games on the N64 .

and on the snes Nuclear strike , desert strike etc were good , helicopter action ! There was another awsome army statergy game also where you took turns with your opponent with hexagons marking your next stategic move , forget what it was called tho but it was good . Bit like chess .

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Sat May 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun May 11, 2014 12:11 am

that was my first system hardy , master system ...

the only game that i thought came close to goldeneye on the 64 was Project IGI (im going in) on PC , same sort of stealth , shoot camera's etc .

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun May 11, 2014 12:41 am

Nice one dv8, did you have a master system 1 or 2 ? one came with hang on and some hunting game with the gun and 2 came with alex kid in miracle world.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun May 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Master system 2 i think .

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun May 11, 2014 9:37 pm

Ah yeah cool.

Return to “Talk Zone”