Your move id

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

INKoRP

Your move id

Postby INKoRP » Fri May 09, 2014 11:02 pm

http://www.insidific.com/2014/05/unreal ... ournament/

New Unreal Tournament to be 100% free with the code to be released on github as they make it.

cug
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby cug » Fri May 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Last edited by cug on Mon May 19, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Sat May 10, 2014 12:01 am

Sounds good , but who pays them ?

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sat May 10, 2014 12:36 am

When the game is playable, it will be free. Not free to play, just free.
We’ll eventually create a marketplace where developers, modders, artists and gamers can give away, buy and sell mods and content. Earnings from the marketplace will be split between the mod/content developer, and Epic. That’s how we plan to pay for the game.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat May 10, 2014 2:40 am

subscription like QL ?

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat May 10, 2014 6:41 am

if they can work strafe jumping into it, i will give it a go! :D
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Sat May 10, 2014 2:23 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat May 10, 2014 11:31 pm

Who gives a fuck what game isnt free or what game cost money if the gameplays up their and the codes good all good!

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sat May 10, 2014 11:49 pm

People who are not the intended recipient of the most part of my favorite things that are not the intended recipient of the most popular of the most important part of the day 9th and the rest of your own home 9th and I will be a good idea to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get a chance to win the game. I am a beautiful person. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. I am a beautiful person. I was a good day at a very nice and the other day. It 5th, but I don't want to do with a few weeks ago 9 the, the more you rate of interest. The only thing that is a very nice and the rest. The first one. I am a beautiful person. I was a good day at a very long. The first one to be the best. I will not work. The only one who has

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sat May 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Lol sorry for the Abo e post. Just wanted to see what would happen if i used all the suggested next words on the android keyboard.

I blame rebellion bay rum.

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun May 11, 2014 12:38 am

haha! good to see you looking into code frodo :)

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sun May 11, 2014 12:59 am

I'm a little more gone than before . Took me a while to understand what you meant

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun May 11, 2014 1:14 am

Haha

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Sun May 11, 2014 9:20 am

Awesome many years i spent on UT99 iCTF :D

kplxz

Re: Your move id

Postby kplxz » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:30 pm

this new UT should save the day at last :)

id your next move lol

id are lonnnnng gone...quake 1/2/3 creativity and customer focus are dead

q: when was the last time an original map was released for QL?

Return to “Talk Zone”