Eureka Stockade

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

frodo
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby frodo » Thu May 15, 2014 1:31 pm

I'm too simple to understand why the public allow cog mining. What's the point of it. We gave centuries of supply with stuff that we gave tapped atm. I normally don't begrudge a people want I got to make a dollar but the risk v profit off this doesn't make sense to me we are turning ourselves in a third world nation just stripping our resources for no real profit. We gave no manufacturing I b dusty any more. That to me is a real worry. One of the decent things we still do is farming and so we try to fool them over by letting miners gave free reign on other people's farms. Ffs if it's your land ITS YOUR LAND.

A dude was telling me when the royal national park was set up the only reason was that there is coal under it and on other group of coal owner got themselves into political power so they could stop their rivals who owned the land where the royal is from mining it. We never change.

We don't need a republic what we need is a king or dictator or the like. Some sort if system that gives us a ruleing class that is not set up in a way to make corruption at the top inevitable. A system where the dudes at the top gave no need to be looking to rip every last cent they can out of the people or are too scared to do it. If the penalty that Icac was handing out was always public flaying our public servants might just act a little more honestly.

Shit. .... I'm off on a rant again sirry

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Thu May 15, 2014 2:03 pm

Lol, can definitely tell you used your phone for that post frodo :P, Not that it's any of my business but you should probably use your computer for forum posts, I don't get what you mean when you use your phone and it takes away the value from anyone's posts that relies on predictive text.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Thu May 15, 2014 2:12 pm

im sure he's sirry about that :lol:
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu May 15, 2014 2:42 pm

Why would he be sorry about that ?

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Thu May 15, 2014 3:02 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu May 15, 2014 3:49 pm

I doubt he would actually need to feel sorry for that, he is probably just saying sorry for those people that were looking for an apology based on what frodo said.

There's actually people like that.

Dont be paranoid frodo, i say sorry at times where its not needed too.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu May 15, 2014 3:52 pm

hardy, he was mocking his typo :P

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Thu May 15, 2014 4:06 pm

Pfft... predictive text... frodo is clearly pissed as a newt @ 1.30 in the arvo !

Shame ! umm.... Sham! errmmm..... Shae! ggrrrr.... Same ! fknxboxpadthings :P
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

JToombsy
Clan Member

Re:

Postby JToombsy » Thu May 15, 2014 5:16 pm

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Fri May 16, 2014 12:42 pm

You realize we aren't all from Queensland right jt ?

H if I am on my pc I never cruise forums. Hello my names frodo and I'm a gaming addict. I've been game free for 30 seconds now.

Haven't read the post your referring to but the phone was about ten words behind what I was hitting on the kb. So sirry ;)

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Fri May 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Just read it and it's almost exactly right to what I was saying. That's a sober me.

The readers digest version....... I'm no radical green but agree with this protest. The reasons for letting the mining go ahead are false Those same false propaganda messages for doing things gave been going on for a long time Time we fought back because this has the potential to affect us all. If that's too hard to understand I'm not sirry

JToombsy
Clan Member

Re:

Postby JToombsy » Fri May 16, 2014 1:19 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Re: Eureka Stockade

Postby Gubben » Fri May 16, 2014 7:33 pm

awesome news re Metgasco losing their drilling licence and i hope they get reamed by the ICAC.

It just goes to show that people power does have a place and although it is only the thin edge of the wedge, i believe that we are on track to begin the process of eliminating the power and control that vested interests have, including their role in lobbying governments and pollies.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Re: Eureka Stockade

Postby JToombsy » Fri May 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Thu May 22, 2014 10:02 am

I managed to visit Bentley on the Sunday but was unable to stay overnight.
The energy levels were enormous and the cross section of people were larger still.
I spent the saturday baking breads, cookies & jams and scraped together a couple box's of aquaponic veggies, star fruit and joboticabba berries for the camp kitchen.

The best result is an awakening around Australia of which types of 'mining' activities are actually being employed by the corporate rapists... and public knowledge of what activities are extremely harmful to our very existence.

LOCK THE GATE TO CSG !!
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Return to “Talk Zone”