Eureka Stockade

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Eureka Stockade

Postby Saratoga » Fri May 09, 2014 8:02 am

Australians are about to repeat a section of history, The Eureka Stockade.

The Bentley CSG Blockade.
An overwhelming majority of Ozzies Do Not Want CSG mining... period.

On 19th May 2014, the NSW Police force are sending nearly 1000 riot squad police to attempt to break up this peaceful protection of our Mother Earth.

The world is looking to Australia for solutions against this corporate disease.
Come to Bentley on May 19 and stand beside me, along with 1000's of every day people who simply desire to live in a clean & healthy world.

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Gubben
Clan Member

Re: Eureka Stockade

Postby Gubben » Fri May 09, 2014 9:15 am

I shot this at Bentley last weekend. The shit will hit the fan on the 18th/19th. I will be there on the 18th but have to work the 19th... you going Toga?
Attachments
IMG_5550 sun.jpg

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Fri May 09, 2014 9:24 am

Yeah man... im going on the 18th, ill call you a bit later today mate.
My g/f has offered me her Kombi so I can travel & sleep in style :)

The top 10 NSWPD brass were there yesterday to gauge the situation.... this is history repeating itself & is going to have huge reverberations worldwide.

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Fri May 09, 2014 9:28 am

Some sources say that protector numbers are expected to swell to a potential of 10,000 :!:

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Fri May 09, 2014 9:30 am

yeah i heard there were high rankers there yesterday, local and state... it will be interesting. I was at Roxby nearly two years ago filming on the front line and saw first hand how the police work. That was a different scenario there because the protectors/protestors were all young (except for a few including Dr Helen Caldicott who i filmed giving the police a mouthful which was fantastic to watch) and quite a feral bunch, whereas here in Bentley it is completely the opposite crowd (with to be sure a few ferals but they are not the majority) so am curious to see how the police go about the process.
Attachments
IMG_0229 sun.jpg

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Fri May 09, 2014 9:38 am

i just called that number btw and asked why they are sending police to protect a corporation instead of the people... He said they are there to protect and uphold law and order. I said that no they are not protecting the people if the actions of the corporation are going to harm the people and the land so why are they sending in the police. He continued to spout his party line and i continued to counter it with the same argument and it didnt go anywhere beyond that. Call and badger the bastards...

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Fri May 09, 2014 9:49 am

Well, is is a fact that the "Hippie" population in the Rainbow Region of Northern Rivers NSW has the highest concentration per capita in Australia of educated, qualified people with PHD's & Doctorates.
The cops are doing their best not to underestimate this crowd of ferals but they are being forced by the government to solve the problem....
Yep, the shit is fermenting as we speak...

Correct Gubb's, inundate the system to breaking point... lols, I had the same conversation... the lady I spoke with had the same scripted replies, when I asked if she had children that enjoyed the wright to drink & eat clean safe water and food, she hung up on me...

cug
Clan Member

Postby cug » Fri May 09, 2014 3:26 pm

Last edited by cug on Thu May 15, 2014 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Fri May 09, 2014 3:36 pm

The local cops seem to be on the protectors side from what i heard when i was there. But it goes higher than them so shit will happen. Hah she hung up on you! nice...

Ironic indeed cug, on both occasions though it is against the state...

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Fri May 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Isnt it a modern term, totally applicable to the magnitude & irony of the situation you mention cug,

In a fight, never pull a weapon you are not prepared to have used against you.

cug
Clan Member

Postby cug » Fri May 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Last edited by cug on Fri May 16, 2014 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cug
Clan Member

Postby cug » Thu May 15, 2014 6:25 am

Last edited by cug on Fri May 16, 2014 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Thu May 15, 2014 8:58 am

1 HUGE step for COMMunity justice - 1 small step for a CSG Free Australia

Metgasco's CSG Licence has been suspended & the company referred to the ICAC.
http://www.northernstar.com.au/news/met ... s/2259215/

These types of issues are no longer political.
ALL political parties these days, in almost every country, wish to appease the corporations to ensure the falsehood of 'economic stability & growth'.

Worldwide, the people power momentum is building against the corporate & government coalition that is taking over nations wright before the eyes of its citizens.

All good cug, Nimbin does have a 40 year reputation that precedes it... with a solid 10yr history in the 80's&90's of total darkness, crime & drugs... not unlike any city suburb or country town around the country at one point in time.

The past decade has seen the Northern Rivers NSW region (Nimbin, Mullumbimby, Byron) flourish to become a world wide educational Mecca of sustainability & community.

We were accounted for in the 50's... Doesnt the good ole US of A have closer to 151 states by now ?

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Thu May 15, 2014 9:05 am

... in saying that, the nice elderly lady near the Hemp Bar always has the BEST cookies :D
..... 2nd only to mine :naughty:

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Thu May 15, 2014 1:11 pm

The line that the mob from up your way are using in the media the last few days is that any violence that happens will be from rent a crowd owned by metgas

Return to “Talk Zone”