Conclusive Scientific Evindence of Human Evolution

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Conclusive Scientific Evindence of Human Evolution

Postby Saratoga » Thu May 08, 2014 12:11 pm

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Thu May 08, 2014 12:14 pm

LMFAO toga thats just brilliant! :D thought for a minute there your lock thread finger was itchy!!!! :lol:
pure genius ;)
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Thu May 08, 2014 4:12 pm

still more feasible than the bullshit bible tbh

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu May 08, 2014 6:08 pm

LOLOL Toga ....

In On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin wrote “Therefore I should infer from analogy that probably all the organic beings which have ever lived on this earth have descended from some one primordial form, into which life was first breathed.”

The Cambrian Explosion , point two , Destroys Darwinism point blank , Evolution tree not branching out as Darwin said , but an Explosion with species becomming extinct as time goe's on ...

Also "ape to human evolution" theory we are fed lie after lie after lie ...

The laws of genetics prevent "ape to human evolution" from ever taking place. One reason is there is no genetic mechanism that creates new genes. But "ape to human evolution" relies on apes and humans having the ability to create new genes with new functions. New genes are required in order to have morphological changes, such as gills into lungs or more efficient brains. So called "gene duplication" is not evidence that organisms can create new genes. Although bacteria can duplicate existing genes by mistake through "gene duplication," this only occurs in single sex bacteria and this is not evidence that apes and humans can create new genes with new functions

Apes do not have any "gene generating system." Neither does " ANY " species they cannot make different genes , only replicate , mutations Allways die out , only diseases pass on not the changes reguired to Change a Ape to a man •The human Y chromosome has twice as many genes as the Chimpanzee Y chromosome. Humans have at least 78 genes and Chimpanzees have only 37 , a Huge difference ( HAPPY ACCIDENT) of 41 new genes to change from APE to MAN , an impposiblity , Science knows it but still teaches it

•The Y chromosomes of Chimpanzees and humans are radically different in the arrangement of their genes.

Both of these facts make it impossible for apes to have evolved into humans because there are no genetic mechanisms that would account for the vast differences between the ape and human Y chromosomes Nor do apes have a "gene insertion system."

This means that "ape to human evolution" theory is missing the genetic mechanisms necessary for evolution to actually take place.

Of course almost all atheist scientists refuse to admit any of them because they worship Darwin And almost all scientists are atheists because people of faith no longer seek careers in science.

Hell of a lot of HAPPY Accidents just in ONE Species , also refer to design in Creation

The Golden Ratio 1.618 seen in solar systems down to tiny flowers the SAME system seen throughout creation ,

http://www.e-1618.com/1618.htm

Also i forget the term in which a plants leaves etc do a third turn on the stem right through creation to allow sunlight to hit the flowers etc ...

Seems to be a hell of a lot of Magic in Creation ..Oh i forgot Blind chance...

Really simple as we have eyelashes to keep out dust , Evolution hasnt a brain , we are designed , thats a very simple example , LIFE is much more complex in every intracite detail ...

After Extensive Research ive arrived at the Conclusion where the Evidence points to , as have many scientists..

Anthony Flew " biologists’ investigation of DNA “has shown, by the almost unbelievable complexity of the arrangements which are needed to produce [life], that intelligence must have been involved,” Flew says in the new video, “Has Science Discovered God?”

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6688917/ns/wo ... concludes/

Continue on .

:D

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu May 08, 2014 6:25 pm

I love how evolution is so far fetched yet a talking snake's legit as in a world where science is always open to review and revision yet people have been killed for not believing in zombie jesus. It truly staggers and appalls me :(

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu May 08, 2014 8:06 pm

i agree ink , some bible teachings seem far fetched , but if Angels , with stories ive heard from ex-illuminati members are to be believed about Angels taking " any " form (avatar) and considering eve wouldnt of known any better . I,ll take that with a grain of salt and look at Creation as a whole for my answers , seeing the Bible mentions many times Spirits taking any form to decieve .

Paranormal ? I have seen shadow poeple standing at the end of my bed , i thought i was a isolated " case " until i researched them , so i dont delve into the spirit realm i look at the facts as they present themselves , science as it stands " doesnt add up" Ive looked at Evolution , yes its "open to review" The facts arnt tho , it is dot to dot at best , when somethings missing they connect the dots anyway , then insert later , some scientists say they see gods design in DNA and creation , yet cant prove god in a test tube , neither can they produce life from nothing : we think we know so much yet the reality is allthough we have the technology to exterminate ourselves we know " very little" ...

And Scientists are on both sides of the debate Creation and Evolution , Disregard talking serpents etc im talking creation , if in fact Creation is the way with supernatural forces at play then anything is possible imo , Angels mistaken for Aliens .

We are here , No ? The Fossil record supports Creation not Evolution , there is more to it imo ...in Regardless of all ive looked at i,ll say it again The bible has a timeline and Prophecy is what has nailed it for me , thankfully the next ten yrs will prove it one way or another ....Thank God , no pun intended .

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Sat May 10, 2014 10:09 am

Nice write-up DV, very persuasive, though I'm not convinced genes are so unchangeable. There are theories out there with pretty solid reasoning behind them, which I personally find more compelling (http://www.pnas.org/content/94/15/7698.full). You might find this amusing and maybe even ironic DV, but I have heard chemists referring to genes as 'God's Code' because of their complexity.

My take on changing genes:

Take a bumpy surface ... drop a sheet over it and what do you see? You see the contours of that surface reflected in the sheet.

This is a simple analogy, but try this out in your mind: Think of the 'sheet' as a gene pool, and the bumpy surface as the environment. Now imagine dropping that gene pool into an environment and you can see that it 'shapes' them. Genes react, there is no need for thinking or design, but 'blind chance' DOES appear in the equation, since gene pools are confronted with some crazy environments at times and who knows what can come out of that.

The Golden Ratio is one such 'reaction' in which these 'bumpy surfaces' are simply fed up into the macro world from the interactions of subatomic particles - all of which are governed by neat laws and relationships (many of which we still puzzle over, but hey, that's what advanced learning is all about).

crooGz
Clan Member

Postby crooGz » Wed May 21, 2014 11:33 pm

Yup. that is how it happened!

kplxz

Re: Conclusive Scientific Evindence of Human Evolution

Postby kplxz » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:28 pm

you might puzzle over it os but I wouldn't speak for everyone

there's plenty of wise people in our present and past whom aren't puzzled by such things

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Omg omg omg omg omg ! KPLXZ IS BACK EVERYONE! missed ya bud! :D

kplxz

Re: Conclusive Scientific Evindence of Human Evolution

Postby kplxz » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:51 pm

lol sup tooms

missed you too 8)

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:43 pm

not alot just chillin, boss is gone for the day aswell as the manager so doing nuffin!!! :D

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:38 pm

" though I'm not convinced genes are so unchangeable "

Ive been looking into this a fair bit lately , and NO , genes self replicate , they do not , have not come up with "new" information , Darwins theory of evolution had the Laughable title of his book "origin of species" Fails becuase he has never given an idea of an origin of a species he assumed that in the future evidence he predicted would be found in the fossil record ...Much to scientists dissapointment it has not been found ....

At best Darwin with his natural selection has described variation and adaption , you cannot and there never has been DNA that has added new information to change from one species to another ,evolution fails at every turn ...

Antony flew is at the top of an ever increacing number of scientists/biologists that are now claiming there must be a creator .

Return to “Talk Zone”