Post your favourite pictures or art.

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

JToombsy
Clan Member

Re: Post your favourite pictures or art.

Postby JToombsy » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:35 pm

the entire game to me is a work of art. the locations are stunning and always leave me in awe!
Atrium.png
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:36 pm

my type of art !
Attachments
art.jpg
art.jpg (24.21 KiB) Viewed 4820 times

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:07 am

lol scummy there's more silicone there than art

tooms, that game is freaky...lol i'm not playing it again

JToombsy
Clan Member

Re:

Postby JToombsy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:34 am

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:58 am

neooooo :D

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:32 pm

Had a FedEx alarm clock today. It's a massive framed print of the painting from my first post. Early B-day present from the Mrs.

Stoked! :D

P.S I'll edit this post with a pic later on.

EDIT:
W027Jxq.jpg

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:11 am

Nice present Ink , wd Mrs , thoughtfull :-)

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:49 pm

so noone likes/knows/has comments on Venosa?

lol...

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:25 pm

Maybe post some info? Medium, bio etc?

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:26 pm

hmm

http://www.venosa.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Venosa

[Robert Venosa (January 21, 1936 - August 9, 2011) was an American artist who resided in Boulder, Colorado, USA. He studied with what are termed the New Masters. His artworks reside in collections around the world.[citation needed]

Robert Venosa has been exhibited worldwide and is represented in major collections, including those of noted museums, rock stars, and European aristocracy. In addition to painting, sculpting, and film design (pre-sketches and conceptual design for the movie Dune, and Fire in the Sky for Paramount Pictures, and the upcoming Race for Atlantis for IMAX), he has recently added computer art to his creative menu.

Venosa traveled the globe with his partner Martina Hoffmann, teaching their painting technique. The technique is a derivative of what Venosa learned from his teachers. His technique differs in the material used for the underpainting (caesin versus egg tempera) but largely follows the same processes.

His death on August 9, 2011 was the end of an eight-year battle with cancer. [1]]

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed May 21, 2014 12:01 am

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Wed May 21, 2014 11:10 am

Awesome artwork Gubb's ! Your a man of many talents indeed.

I just posted a pic of a painting I did 30yrs ago, in my bike thread.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Thu May 22, 2014 9:45 am

:twisted:
pit.jpg
I like the art in this but I'm posting this mainly because I feel we need to try this as a new initiation plan for new members lol JK
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Thu May 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Thanks man, i used to love drawing as a kid and recently decided i would try portraits. Here is the second one i did, you might recognise it from somewhere:
Attachments
Peking Man lo  rez.jpg

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:29 pm

YEAH PICS ONLY MOFOS

Return to “Talk Zone”