I wish I had space for more cars

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

booGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby booGz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:56 am

The VY Commodore is still a very nice car :) Is it the V8 or the V6?
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

borgasm
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby borgasm » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:26 pm

Good thing they didnt catch me after the ferry kplx, I was doing 150km/hr over the limit. Pretty sure they just would have shot me if they could catch me.

A very nice car Boogz, I was looking at that body shape when I got mine. I was wondering what a car a couple of grand more would be and I had a look locally and found one in the next suburb over that met all of my criteria and it had just been serviced. bought it on the spot. The S4's and S8's kept catching my eyes though, had to keep telling myself I couldnt afford it. (purchase, fuel and speeding fines)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:19 pm

V6 :-(

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:24 pm

Hey, nothing wrong with the V6 dude. I've had my share of V6 Commodores, VP and VS, I've also enjoyed driving pooGz VE SV6, and my other brothers (wooGz) VN and VX... actually one of my other brothers had a 4 cyclinder VN and he's now got a VE v6 too... I'm just branching out a bit ;)
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:17 am

Yer VE V6 are nice ...

Return to “Talk Zone”