I wish I had space for more cars

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

borgasm
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I wish I had space for more cars

Postby borgasm » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:15 pm

I drove past on of these in traffic the other day. Now I want one. They do a sexy looking wagon too so I could even put the dog in the back. Bit hard to find a decent example for sale in Aus though.

I currently own a 2006 Audi A4 but I speed too much in it. thinking about replacing it so I keep my licence. Ive had it up to 245 which is just stupid. I have a Jackaroo in the shed too with a blown turbo that I should really sell, and a BT50 Ute for work.

borgasm
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby borgasm » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:21 pm

get the wagon, then modify it to similar to this photo, but different colours ...

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:50 pm

I own a foot falcon, drives like a dream.

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:18 am

lol borg, you cant blame speeding on the car... :P

I consciously decided to stop speeding and driving like a douche bag about 5 years or so ago -- right about when I had 10 demerit points left (we only get 50 and the minimum is 10 points per ticket)

It's great, because I can just see the cops wanting to pull me over in the S4, but because I'm following the rules, I thumb my nose at them :D

So what is the A4? the 2.0, 3.0 or 3.2?
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:54 am

Its the 1.8T Boogz. First year of the new body shape so I think they used the old engine with a few tweaks. APR stage one on it so it goes a bit quicker. I'd love an S4 tho. what engine is in that? Done much to it?
We get 12 points here, most things are 3 points. my 32km/hr over the limit was 7 points though. Good thing he didnt catch me earlier when I was doing 145. Might have lost my licence. I had cured myself of driving silly and speeding, then I got a car that a small blip on the throttle takes you up 15km/hr and its so smooth you hardly notice.

INKoRP

Re: I wish I had space for more cars

Postby INKoRP » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:16 am

Reminds me of the Ferrari I like that I never knew about until about 2007 when I saw it on Daft Punks film 'Electroma'

It's a Ferrari 412, looks so good.

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Looks like the car from knight rider.

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:36 pm

The S4 is the 4.2L V8 -- very quick stock. I've not done anything to it yet. Only just bought it, but thinking about a Miltek catback exhaust ... just to let some of that V8 rumble out with a stage 1 performance retune ... that should push the stock 253kw to about 277kw.

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:52 pm

The miltek lets out a really nice sound. Its definately one of my front runners if I decide to keep the A4 and spend more money on it. The APR stage 1 took me from 120kw to 160kw. Not much in comparison to yours but my old car was a 1992 Jackaroo with 83kw at factory. and that weighed a lot more too. The 160kw is heaps of fun and the amount of grip these Audi's have is just ridiculous.

The thing that makes me enjoy a car and form a bit of a bond with it is ebing able to work on it. With the Audi being all electronic I havnt been able to get my hands dirty to often so it doesnt really feel like 'my' car a lot of the time.

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:13 pm

My last car was a 2007 VE Calais V Redline - a 6.0L V8. That was a beast with 270kw, but the Audi 'feels' much faster -- probably something to do with being 200kg or so lighter ... what I miss the most is cruise control though...

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:45 pm

the s4 doesnt have cruise control? wowsers. Would have thought that would be standard. The A4 has it and I use it most of the time to stop myself speeding. Here is a pic of mine from shortly after i got it. Only has window tints in that pic. Ive since removed the badges aside from the rings, smoked the head and tail lights and put Plastidip on the wheels to black them out. Looks a lot meaner now. Still thinking about the Volvo wagon though. Found one for $7500 with a little bit of rust ... problem is, its in the US so I'd have to ship it out and its left hand drive. If im lukcy I'll find a RHD one overseas for 10k, or in country for 20k
Attachments
IMG_3510.JPG

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:19 am

I guess it wasn't standard in 2004...

But this is mine. It's the older shape, but the mags really set it off. I'm also considering tints.

Car-3.png

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:22 am

But this is by far the best bit :twisted: 8)

Car-4.png

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:41 am

Worked for Qantas Valet Parking , Drove every car on the market

BMW , porche , merc , Audi , Ford fpv , Nissan Z even a Red Ferrari . Red Ferrari was underwhelming actually as were porches .

My Favorite were VE HSV GTS , Niiice ...

Here's my Beast atm , till next yr then im gettein a dual cab 4x4

MY Fav Car followed by my dismill effort :P
Attachments
1stDr_428-420x0.jpg
1stDr_428-420x0.jpg (48.13 KiB) Viewed 3014 times
SAM_7906.JPG
Last edited by Dv8 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

kplxz

Re: I wish I had space for more cars

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:41 am

A friend bought a new car recently and after having it for a while wanted to test it out a little...country road bit too close to town...80km/h over the limit...car impounded for 3 months...got to keep his license though with some smooth talking

Return to “Talk Zone”