Annual Easter Camping trip

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Annual Easter Camping trip

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Peeps this is an anuual event for our family , huge camp , fishing , trying to hook the elusive
murray Cod , we have 200 plus hectares to ourselves , thought i,d post some pics ...Heading up next week for a week .

The yellow squares are where i shoot carp .
Attachments
1.jpg
2.JPG
4.JPG
4.JPG (32.44 KiB) Viewed 2608 times

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:24 pm

The big salt pan is where the Alien craft land :p

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Looks purdy. Have fun :)

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:25 pm

Great sunset shot

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:22 pm

Awesome that will be fun. I get to spend the whole easter weekend on call lucky me

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:29 pm

yer that sux , i,ll be fishing at night n shootiing / hiking durin the day and setting 6 or so Cod traps around some islands , allways good ...

JToombsy
Clan Member

Re:

Postby JToombsy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:17 am

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:44 pm

Ahh... that time of year when one often has to 'stfu' in close proximity of such beloved inlaws :D

Traps ? ... thats not cod fishin man. What is the legal size for them, there in SA, these days ? Do you know how to vent sex them ?... as to throw the females back, even if legal size...
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:11 pm

LOl @ not cod fishing this is in SA so blowed if im gonna sit in a boat for 3 days trying to hook one , allthough last trip i had 5 set lines broken by what must of been cod , but this time im taking up the big guns lol , 50lb line and rubber springers , set lines around islands , check 3 times a day ...

Plus i gota lot of other stuff to do , shoot carp during the day , fishing from boat etc , relax :p . Any Cod i,d throw back toga , just wanna catch one or know they exist lol , just want a photo ...
Last edited by Dv8 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:14 pm

btw sorry Dv8 i called you scummy for some unknown reason! :roll:
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:21 pm

Where abouts is that DV? We've got a shack near Mannum so we go up a lot. Water skiing since I was about 3. Its awesome to have a nice, semi-remote place to escape the city sometimes. Bloody nice drive up through the hills too, but that's where I got that speeding fine ...

As for the Cod ... Ive read in books that they exist, you might have to take it on Faith ;) What do you shoot the carp with? I've heard you can only hunt them with bow and arrow but that sounds a bit far fetched to be a law to me.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Its on Pike Creek between Renmark and lyrup , been goin to the same place for 40 odd yrs , my parents and granparents for 60 odd ...Its good cause we got the whole place to ourselves , its untouched , wild , see plenty of snakes etc because no-body go's down there ...

I shoot carp with a .22 Magnum , I wanted to get a hunting bow , it was cheaper to get a gun , got an air rifle to we plink cans during the day etc...I go for km long walks between three lagoon's with a can of creamed corn in each hole and go back and forth knocking them off , good fun :p

Cod , hmm illuminati conspiricy to get me to buy endless supplies of tackle that never gives me a return :P

Scumbags my Evil twin :p

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:29 pm

blowing god's creatures to smithereens with a gun, doesnt sound very christian to me ;)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:36 pm

LOLZ , i use them for bait n feed the goannas , the circle of life :p

I dont shoot wabbits , cause i dont eat them and property owner has a fox problem thats asked me to knock a few for him , but i declined , am i redeemed now :p

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:54 pm

" Do you know how to vent sex them ? "

I dont want to vent sex any fish thankyou :p

allways plenty of fish plenty , as many as u want , the only river fish i like to eat are catfish .

Usually get a bite within 10-15 mins , good spot.

Return to “Talk Zone”