rats

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SCUMBAG
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

rats

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:46 am

I hears pitta patter of tiny feet in my ceiling
nek minit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Attachments
IMG_0247[1].JPG

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:47 am

explains why i have no internet !
there will be death in my house this weekend !

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:37 am

Its been so fkn dry here, every animal has a fearless attitude when it comes to getting food & water.
I need to replace my front door fly screen, again, as they chew threw even the steel mesh trying to get water.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Gubben
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Gubben » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:53 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:51 am

the rains have been low here for a few years; afaik they have been around the country? interesting to hear it's happening up your way guys.

in the 70s-80s used to rain for 3-4 days non stop a few times a year every winter here, but for over 10 years now that hasn't happened once.

coincidentally the time when it started changing is around the same time that the whistleblowers say the 0.01 percent kicked off their weather mod program.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:38 am

we have had rain here so its not a water thing
i have a feral cunt living 2 doors down and they come from his place along the fence and up my pergola into my roof

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:51 am

I had the same thing , so at night i went out and watched them jump from my umbrella tree about a foot or so to my roof , so cut the tree back , problem solved .

Return to “Talk Zone”