Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:52 am

Kplxx , PPl confuse me , im not religious , religions ive looked at in depth , some are practicing some christianity BUT tainted with stuff that is just non-biblical ...

So I dont think , i,ll say again I DONT THINK , and thats just me that any church atm is right 100% , i beleive that when Armageddon comes , that TRUE christians despite (what church there in) will be hand picked out to survive , while there so-called brothers in the church who CLAIM to be christian but secretly behing closed doors are molesting there children or beating there wives
will be left behind , GOD knows the heart , he see's all secrets , he wont allow anybody through armageddon who confesses christianity but doesnt practice it ...

They are decieving themselves , do not understand TRUE christianity , i had a date on saturday night a christian lady , i told her straight up i wont go to her church with her as they all from what i,ve seen have there own agenda ,hence that was a problem for her and we wont meet again , yes theres good in all , but i made it clear to her , yes im a christian , yes ive been to a couple of churches to have a look , but no you dont need church to be a christian as jesus proved by turning over the market table in the jewish tabernacle ...

And the prophecies showing the comming destruction of the church / VATICAN , Dont get me wrong the bibles clear its the church that is going to be destroyed NOT true christians , The Anti-christ that is set to take the world stage via head of the comming global government IS going to have all the answers to save the world he is going to have the whole world in AWE at his "sensible" proposals to save the economy , enviroment , despose of religious fighting and bring in a ONE WORLD RELIGION ....He will suck the whole world in the whole world even some christians , and then of course fullfill bible prophecy , with no money anymore , we will be forced to take a number/chip , denounce any religious belief and accept his rule ...

The illuminati it is rumored to be planniing there own second comming to preceed the real one that is a rumor but this Anti-christ will be Anti-Christian and put in place by Satan , this is while the world is collapsing poeple still wont notice or they will they,ll just hope that this guy is the answer , after he has got the fence sitting christians to conform ...This is when things will change he will turn attention to TRUE christians that know his agenda that arnt the stupid ones , that see him for what he is (backed by satan) Then he will start a savage attack on them...This is when God is said to step in to save true christians from the attack , the bible says that when the Anti-christ turns his attention to them it will be like someone poking a stick in gods eye , it will promt him to a swift response he will step in to protect true christians and THAT is armageddon gods intervention ....All the SH*T before that is called the great tribulation thats never or will never occur in history again this will affect everybody , we are teetering on that now ...

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:47 am

LOL btw if you see the movie noah , its got 10% biblical accuracy ( The Ark was correct the way the underground aquafers also sprouted to flood the earth not just rain) rest is actually if you read between the lines satanic , ie The Fallen angels helped Noah build the Ark , in the movie that is , so subtly showing Satan as being the Saviour of mankind ...

an inaccurate anti-christian movie made to decieve , the Producer admited he wanted to make a biblical anti-biblical movie ....It is nothing more than fantasy and innacurate faslhoods , decesnitising ppl for the comming agenda -Anti-Christian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q9tSgFe218

Hollywood , illuminati garbage ...
Last edited by Dv8 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:59 am

I think it's more likely it's a 'vessel' for making money.

Controversial subject matter, a few A-listers and some SFX and you're onto a cash cow.

Even if it's a load of old tosh the amount of christians watching it to see how accurate it is will be staggering.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:08 am

That was the hope yes , cash in on the christians , as the video showed ppl should of walked out and asked for there money back ...

For displayed a completely innacurate non-biblical account of Noah , well it does however give ppl without biblical knowledge yet one more reason to scoff christianity , and that is the agenda nowdays , the illuminati that own hollywood and comming anti-christ are just preparing ppl for the attack on christians ...

Why would anybody beleive in christianity after seeing the NOAH movie ??? lmao , checkmate .

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:18 am

Your belief would have to be hanging by a thread for Noah to sway you though

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:27 am

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:30 am

If a bad movie is all it takes to shake your belief in the bible it can't have been a strong belief to begin with

I was using the royal 'You' btw

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:35 am

Na i got that your right ...

But my point being there is so much misinfoamation about the bible forced into mainstream , about "every" aspect of the bible no wonder poeple dont want to pick it up , we are indoctrianted through schools and "science" and indoctrinated to dismiss the bible and christianity on completely false claims ...

Most accusations ive heard about the bible are completely false and misinformed , Lucifer is very succesfull there , with the help of hollywood and the school system , check and mate , job done ...

kplxz

Re: Re:

Postby kplxz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:46 pm

Last edited by kplxz on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:55 pm

Last edited by kplxz on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:57 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:59 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:07 pm

noice avatar ink :)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:22 pm

" I think maybe you expect too much of others dv...we find their way back to the flock in our own way and time "

I dont expect anything you get that wrong , im merely saying that biblical prophecy is happening under your noses and the End Game will be as said ...

God knows the heart kplxx you are right , but its a godless world atm and the bible says few will survive not me mate .

The meek will inherit the Earth " Yer " But will they denounce christ when the anti-christ comes ??? Meekness will mean nothing , the bible says if you are not with me your against me , the POPE is meek ...

You have to look at the whole bible not just hand pick scriptures , there is an awakening now ...

"we want to deconstruct the principles of Christianity in the minds of today so that we may take advantage of their souless selves tomorrow"

Excactly right , poeple are being programed for the comming Anti-Christ , it doesnt matter how meek you are at that time , Everybody will have a choice , will you choose christ of the anti-christ ?

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”