Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Postby Dv8 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:47 am

http://www.news.com.au/technology/scien ... 6872993965

Quakes all over the place , hmm , sounds familiar .

Russia set to invade Ukraine.

Global warming could make us extinct recent report .

Pope . lol . he's doing excactly as prophecy said he would , first pope to visit the white house , the pope to unite the world lmao at that , watch for what comes of this ...

Also found out some info about the Aids virus , supposedly contracted by monkeys ? No scientists checked the DNA of the virus , hmm no monkey DNA at all , instead it was leaked the virus was synthetic produced in a lab , shipped to africa in medication ?
Fits in with the illuminati's plan and of course white supremacy , now and ebola outbreak ...

Bees have vanished the world over

Theres so much more information on the "outstanding" numbers of mass animal deaths around the planet in only the last few months , from the start of this year alone , then theres a list on 2013 , 2012 , this stuff doesnt make the news ...

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/anima ... times.html

Hosea 4:3 ...'Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.'

For the Atheists that dont beleive in God or the bible , the writing is on the wall , why would a 3000 yr old book be so damn accurate if it wasnt divinely inspired ? Jesus said what the earth would be like just before his return , it is Excactly as he described .The bible has over 300 prophecies , theres only about 3 left and shaping up now .

Global warming

''What is remarkable, and alarming, is the speed of the change since the 1970s

What scientists undoubtably show is that there models are way way out , its alldeady gone to far , we are just starting to see a glimpse of whats comming

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/clima ... 35rus.html

Puin wont stop at Ukraine he like every leader knows whats comming and wants land/territory

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/03/27/4 ... ution.html

The reason im so certain about this as ive said ive studied the bible for 20 odd yrs , i could not see these things back then allthough the info was there in black and white as a prediction , but as scientists have said its outstanding just how fast its gone down hill as the bible said it would , it will be a snowball collapse thus forcing the world with there backs against the wall into a Thumonuclear war , back then couldnt see it , but now its very possible , actually the extinction rates show , the world is doomed , we cannot halt this , industries collapsing is a good thing for the environement but thats not the agenda for closing them , greed is , has and allways will be , mankind has no way out of this .

If poeple do not wish me to mention the bible again i will for sure respect your wishes , i am not a fundamentlist nutter as have been described , im a well educated intelligent christian , i care for poeple and feel compelled to warn poeple of whats comming .
Ignoring the facts will not save you , neither will ignorance .

I watched jim jeffries "comedian" mock christians saying " you do know that your wrong , yer ? " I,d like to tell him , no my friend you are wrong we,ve been right all along , the proof is not only here to see now , allthough ppl still sleep on , ppl will believe soon enough , as the bible says there will be no atheists .

When this starts to bite , food shortages etc then you,s will take notice because it will blow up fast , infact 2014 is allready being set up for more unprecedented dissasters , there is no good news on the horizon , well there is , its called the good news of the kingdom , no good news for this world , times just ticking over , like a fuse set to blow .

Unprecedented

Sorry for drawing your attention to bad news again , drawing your attention to facts , all im saying is keep an eye on things , remember what ive said becuase i know the bible in and out and in tune with world events becuase of it , so what you,s cant see i can , its my duty to tell ppl about this , again if you,s dont want to hear it tell me " please " and i will not post anything else biblically .

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:41 am

EVERYBODY!..... Always look on the bright side of life. *whistles*

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Inky... you do know that dude blew his head off a couple years later ?!
He couldnt handle "The Bright Side" :D
*whistles*
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Urgh, terrible band :P

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:21 pm

As a serious response:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

If you look for something you're going to find it.

For me to accept the bible as a source of information you will first need to prove the existence of god/jesus/etc without using the bible.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:32 pm

oh fuck! ................. another religion thread !
should i lock it now ?
But really,how can you base "fact" on a fictitious book that was written by various people 200 years after "Jesus the imaginary friend" was gone ?
The bible is a total load of horse shit man
Do you really believe it was possible to build a boat large enough to house every animal x 2 in the entire world ?
If you believe that crap .............. what is the easter bunny bringing you ?
How did the polar bears survive???????????????????? They didnt have icemakers back then !
To be honest the sick fuck that wrote the bible was on a fucked up lsd trip at the time !
Had to have been on a strong hallucinogenic ( thank fuck or spellcheck ) to imagine up that shit !

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:20 pm

" For me to accept the bible as a source of information you will first need to prove the existence of god/jesus/etc without using the bible."
Hmm seems alot of poeple accept Life springing from nothing with no proof ...
and also INK many other non-christian historians at the time testify to jesus of nazareth that performs miracles , so there you go , without using the bible ...

Scumbag not 2 x every animal in the world , misunderstanding 2 x every " kind" of animal 2 wolves , which from all dogs decended , so they worked out only 2000 animals need to be on the Ark , misconception 1.

How do you know its "fictitious" when you dont understand the contents ? Cant be to fictitious if everything in it is comming true ...
And even the best schollars that are atheists agree its a unique book written by 40 odd poeple in different countries , all giving the same damn story and prophecies ?

You,s have no-idea what you's are talking about actually , continue to mock it all you like , the fact is everything it said would happen in our time is comming together right on que ...

200 yrs after lol , really ? you need to do some research maybe scumbag before you spread your misinformation because , scrolls were around which were included in the bible before jesus was alive ??? yes ... And they,ve found scrolls from as far back as 30 odd yrs after jesus was crucified , didnt think they were genuine till they found the dead sea scrolls and nostic texts , another falisy ...

Polar bears ??? Really , only needed a pair of bears on the Ark , which from "all" bears decended , maybe do some research on genetics , most scientists well actually all scientists agree theres enough information within the genome of a particular species to produce all breeds , dna is switched off and on , debunked again ...

The writing is clearly on the wall for those that know , for those that mock , mock on :-) , as the bible says there will be no atheists soon enough , or do you,s think mankind is going to fix whats happening/comming ? That could be the fairy tale ..
Last edited by Dv8 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:23 pm

Just saw Noah , its about 20 % biblically accurate , another movie to mock christianity .

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:31 pm

[quote="INKoRP"]As a serious response:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

" If you look for something you're going to find it."

Lol no just look at the news and statistics to know we are in extinction phaze as predicted .

That is making a Mockery out of poeple , yes theres ppl that see jesus on a slice of toast , do you actually think ALL christians are that dumb ? Faces in clouds ? Im far from stupid and dont take the bible or poeples word on things , certainly not nutters that see jesus on a slice of toast ...

Fairy tales i do not believe in , a face on mars lol yes some ppl r stupid , is it christians or is it atheists :wink:

The fossil record supports creation , research some stuff and you will find everything does .

Damn smart this mother nature isnt it ?

EDIT: Sorry Dv8, edited your post by accident instead of amending mine, luckily I had it open in another tab! - Ink.

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:54 pm

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:05 pm

What I was getting at with that Wiki article was not so much the content but the concept.

i.e. If you're looking for a particular item you're blind to the other possibilities (This is the theory behind camouflage)

So say you've read about doom and gloom and as soon as you see some it's easy to make the link to what you've read. Only difference is, you believe it and I think it's a load of old horse clods :P

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:36 pm

"The beginning of life question pre-dates the "Is there a god" question so making the assumption there's a god to begin life is a bit cart before the horse"

Well most poeple assume GOD pre-dates life not the other way around .

" you believe it and I think it's a load of old horse clods " fair enough keep your head in the sand , we are 200 species per day becoming extinct possibly greater ,while you still have the net you think its all rosey , the fire has allready started , its in motion , nothing can reverse it , its a fact horse clod it aint , but if you cant see it , that aint your fault , most cant and wont regardless of the proof ... :-)

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:47 pm

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:00 pm

not trying to stir shit up, just presenting links to either add, or give more information on the "facts" you wrote about in your first post.

Many ebola outbreaks over time. Sure, this is a bad one, but there are 7 that have more fatalities than this one was so far spreading back to 1976. this is nothing new.

You mention scientists have shown that AIDS was genetically made in a lab with no referring source to this claim. I thought I heard something on the radio the other day about how it had been found or decided upon that it had started from a blood infection from an ape of some variety but cannot find anything at all on the internets about the first case, or initial cause. Any other information on this?

The building blocks of "life" recreated in a lab from simple chemicals into RNA (precursor to DNA)

University of Chicago able to reproduce the background radiation of the universe (which is accepted by some as evidence of the big bang) in a lab:

You mentioned in a previous thread that if the big bang is real, what was before the explosion, where did all the matter in the universe come from. The same question can be said of God, where did God come from, what was before God, where did God get the materials to make the universe?

There are many theories and no one will really be able to prove it until they reach the next level (either reincarnation, another dimension, heaven, southern mexico on a nice little beach filled with bikini models who like computer nerds) so for now we only have discussions and idea sharing and trying to enlighten other people, not insult them if they haven't seen our path.

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:44 pm

How do you successfully handle 2000 animals, ensuring they don't kill you and each other?

Return to “Talk Zone”