Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

INKoRP

Re: Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:02 pm

You confuse religion and the Bible as does most poeple ...
Prove it?

LOL how can i prove it , you havent read the bible have no knowledge of it , Just look at The Vatican , the bible says dont worship idols , one example of the many where religion doesnt follow the bible , the vatican is full of them , follow the church not jesus ..

I meant, prove it by posting a link to where I'd confused the bible with religion. Also to read it sincerely I would have to first believe in God, until I do I have no intention of reading it.

If i tell my kids if they do x the result will be y and it will hurt , is that my punishment on them is it ? Yes? LOL ok , having a bad day at work are we ??

What makes you say that? I couldn't see the relevance of your statement. I'm having a typical Monday at work but it's not that bad.

And Scientsits do write it in a book and ask us to beleive it as truth For this statement to mean anything you need to get specific, provide an example , refer to a scientific journal , surely i dont need to provide "proof"

They don't ask you to believe it. They ask you to prove it as wrong or right, it can't happen unless it's recorded somewhere. Whether someone believes it is down to their own 5 senses.

do not fear the consequences do they Of what? ffs it was followed by the comment , split the atom , then sell the research .
Nazi Scientists did many things and they didnt care less who suffered because of there experiments ...

Big whoop? I bet science has caused less deaths then religion by a factor of a fuck tonne! Let alone the amount of lives saved due to scientific research.

how many people have risen to fame and fortune on the backs of others , oh many , my uncle for one , had everything , was a radio host , the house the car the boat , his circle of freinds were Ken cinnungham , keith martin , had a Tackle shop , worked for ABC ...
Told me he wouldnt of got anywhere without walking on ppl , including selling his fathers boat for his own purse ,,,, Look at tony mokbel ?? Karma , it comes back my uncle is now miserable , broke , battles cancer , tony mokbel will spend 20 yrs in jail , the other underword figures are dead , money doesnt buy happiness , that depends on you definition of happiness ...I knew a hells angel , 2 million dollar a yr meth business , the guy had money , wasnt happy , was shallow , showie person , his " happiness" came from ppl looking at his possesions ...

One things for sure i know more about evolution than atheists know about the bible So we're safely assuming that it's not a lot?

LOL , most atheists i talk to yes i know more about the differing theories on evolution , i wouldnt say on here , theres to many experts ...

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:10 pm

My main point is: Science is not a religion.

Bill Maher is quoted as saying "Science is a religion, like abstinence is a sex position"

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:25 pm

If i tell my kids if they do x the result will be y and it will hurt , is that my punishment on them is it ? Yes? LOL ok , having a bad day at work are we ??

I said if i tell my kids not to do something then they go ahead and get hurt , is it my fault or my punishment on them ? To which Yes ? seems to me unless im reading it wrong that you think it would be my punishment on them ...

Same analogy , God who you dont beleive in has told us what to do what not to do , we now rape the earth , suffer the consequenses , then either blame god or ask where is he , for allowing us to screw ourselves over .

My main point is: Science is not a religion.

Both require some research and some faith

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:28 pm

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:36 pm

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:47 pm

disagree, no research required with religion. you're told how stuff works.

you meant science right ?

You have to research the bible , anybody that accepts a religious doctrines blindly are foolish , hence religous extremism .

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:58 pm

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:35 pm

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:33 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:53 pm

ffs less pink :P

INKoRP

Re: Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Hey! a little pink never hurt anyone ;)

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:58 am

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OWWWWW MY EYES!!!!! THAT PINK IS RAPING MY EYES!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:00 am

" Yes you were a little condescending hence you got some back "

Example ?

My take on evolution in a nut shell is that DNA is often replicated incorrectly creating subtle to not so subtle changes (This is how we're not all clones). Then the environment the DNA is in will either punish or reward that change depending on whether it benefits the owner of the DNA... if it's rewarded it can go on to procreate, if not then it will die out.

When this process is allowed to continue it allows for some staggering differences.

Well seems i know as much about Evlotution as you INK , so please dont say "very little" because that would mean you do to , Except we differ on , I dont see us comming from a common ancestor , ie out of the Ocean , fruit bearing plants etc , animals in ALL there variety , Mutations from what ive read never last they allways die out in a generation , two max ...

As ive said i beleive as alot of scientists do theres enough info in the genome/DNA to produce wide variety within a species but the species will remain it will not jump or change to another , hence the missing links in the fossil record , The fossil record shows species suddenly appearing , so scientists with the best they got look for the closest possibility , artisits finish it of and voila ...

Ok , i dont beleive what you do , you dont beleive in a creator OK , but creation reeks intelligent design ...

Believe what you want as well i believe what makes more sense , but mate dont say my take on evolution makes you cringe or i know very little , i know excactly what the scientists are saying ,ok ?
Yer science gives us vaccines , technology of sorts , extended life , but all species comming from a common ancestor ? I require more proof , many christians believe God used Evolution ? I dont think , again i call it adaption/variety but not species changing into something completely different . IE The mammal tree ? all one common ancestor ? I doubt that ....Then theres examples of co-evolution ? Nothing drives that ? where both species require each to survive ?

And last but not least the bible said God created man last " in his image" So i definatelly dont beleive we,ve come from apes .

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:14 am

You said

" live your life in accordance to it for fear of punishment "

God said from the beginning if you do x the result will be y , but you have free will , you will need to learn your own lessons , " i know best " and will instruct you for your own good " Not becuase he will punish us , what he will do is get rid of wickedness , the two cannot continue on the same planet in harmony , he has said many times in the bible , he doesnt wish anybody to die , that would be the VATICAN and its fiery pits of hell ...The bible has a different message than what religion has twisted to keep the flock in stock , also the bible condems religion and has said its judgement is comming , again , watch for the FALL of the vatican ...

What makes you say that? I couldn't see the relevance of your statement

My statement is clear , christians arnt christians for fear of punishment we have clearly seen that the bibles code of conduct is beneficial in family life etc , and by living by it you avoid the problems plaguing most ppl , as i said mokbel was riding high for time , those that live that way arnt truly happy , its vanity all in vain , living with honesty , etc by which true christians do means you actually know the person your married to , the bibles code has proven in peoples lives that if we follow it , it enhanes our lives , the world is becomming more degraded with each generation , the result ?

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 am

Return to “Talk Zone”