Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:39 pm

" How do you successfully handle 2000 animals, ensuring they don't kill you and each other? "

Before the flood it is said they were all herbivores , Bears now there diet is 2/3 vegetation , so not a hard stretch .

" The building blocks of "life" recreated in a lab " I,d argue that a scientist was needed to create it , why not the universe ?

" University of Chicago able to reproduce the background radiation of the universe "

As above , somebody is in control of it , but all the order in the universe is a magic accident of impossiblity .

"The same question can be said of God, where did God come from" The bible says he,s allways been here i know its hard for you or me to understand or comprehend , do you not think it is beyond our comprehension ? Our own kids do not comprehend things that we do , to assume we are smart enough to answer the question of where did god come from is a non-issue imo , where did life come from , maybe start with that first ? And that is a hell of alot of accidents to produce order and beuty , accidents produce chaos ...

I hope i havent insulted poeple . All christians can see excactly what is going on , non-christians cannot , allthough even non-beleivers can see some scary changes on the planet , the governments are working harder to keep a lid on it than fix it .

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:40 pm

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:24 am

" I agree, accepting something as fact without irreputable proof is a bit silly isn't it? "

Evolution isnt a proven fact yet widely accepted , the fossil record supports the creation argument , species just appearing , no missing links , record of extinctions

"all breeds " of the same kind , Decended from wolves but allways will remain dogs .

Yet somehow "evolution" is ridiculous?" No i believe species adapt with variety , evolve ? No not from one species into another ...

How come also theres 200 odd ancient stories of a worldwide flood from every corner of the globe from different races and creeds all saying the same thing , a man , a family , a boat full of animals ?

Some scientists say theres overwhelming evidence of a worldwide flood , monument valley , the grand canyon to name a few , depends on what scientists you ask that is and whos paying them , many atheist scientists have become christian , do they know something u dont ? Or maybe when the "scientists" proclaim they,ve found evidence of a creator then you will believe ? Or would you still not believe ? Do you have to be shown in a test tube that life can start without life ? That mixing chemicals in certain amounts will bring forth life ?

I dont rely on science for my answers because science is very young and they are assuming they know stuff about stuff they cannot replicate , nature surpases science at every turn , i get my answers from there , i look at the planet , but if you dont beleive in a creator then nothing will change your mind , only maybe science ? Relying on Science can be dangerous imo , they assume the missing links will be found until then just accept it , they put up photos of "ape" skulls and tell us there our ancestors ...

I guess if creation cant convince you well the imminent future might or will , im just saddened that it will take that to prove to poeple theres a creator when the evidence is all around you , im saddened that your eyes will only be openend and the realization that science has fooled you will only come when its to late .

" Biological weapons sponsored by governments, tested on civilians "

http://www.whale.to/v/cantwell3.html

http://www.originofaids.com/

http://www.rense.com/general76/ft.htm

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:02 am

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:31 am

That picture looks 3D lol or is it my eyes playing tricks on me :wink:

Beutifull planet isnt it :D

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:08 am

Check my post above Dv8... I got a little carried away editing my post :D

My point is... if you're looking for it, you'll find it.

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Re: Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:51 am

Has anyone seen Bad Boy Bubby?

there is this scene from it that makes ya think a bit I guess somewhat relevant to all that is spoken about in these forums only short worth a watch :D

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:21 am

so you are saying that each animal species evolved to what it is today in 2000 years ?
when evolution is proven to take much longer !
such a load of fucking horse shit !
and how many prophets have predicted the end of the world . where those dates have come and gone ?
not one has ever been correct !
more truth in a harry potter movie
much more validity in evolution !

maybe i will bring back the "god delusion" thread.
this seems to be where this is going !

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:39 am

" when evolution is proven to take much longer "

Well evolution as you call it , i call it adaption , ie a pair of wolves in 4000 yrs with All Dog breeds "allready" in there DNA could quickly produce different breeds at a reasonably fast pace , crossbreading today shows that , Darwins "finch" theory he used it as evoltion in progress over a short amount of time refering to different beak lengths , shapes .BUT they were all finches and all the same apart from there beaks ...

Scumbag im not convinced on the scietists theory of evolution , for one the missing links are "non-existant" they simply are not there
what you see in the fossil record are species " new" species suddenly appearing and also "whole" Species becomming extinct ...

Adaption i beleive in , and even if evolution has been responsible , u gotta go back to the start "what started it?"

On the subject of many prophets all modern prophets i might add predicting the end of the world how very true , the bible itself says there will be many false prophets misleading poeple thereby turning them away from truth ...

What makes the bible completely different it has "never" given dates , jesus and many biblical prophets said you will know the last days are here 2000 on yrs in the future when ALL these things happen at un-precedented pace and everything happening at the same time , ie theres allways been , wars , earthquakes etc , they do not apply to end time prophecies ...One prophet specifically daniel was told to write down prophecies , he said he had no understanding at all what he was told to write and asked the meaning of what they meant ? He was told " it is not for you to understand daniel but for those living in the end times will understand them" that is repeated in the bible , again the bible says many false prophets will rise in the last days to "mislead people" i understand your sceptism scumbag i do :-)

But so many things are happening in conjunction right now , especially with the climate and extinction rate that this has to be the time jesus spoke of , all things are happening at once , Russia , china , the pope , anti-reilgion via christianity / islam these are all the things predicted to happen at the end and never have occured before in history , they all had to happen at the same time , if the bibles correct , we are very close to that time , if where here in 10 yrs 20 at most and to me thats wishfull thinking , then scumbag my ass is yours lol , i know the bible very well , have been sceptical at times , but i cannot deny where the world now sits . Jesus said most would take no notice regardless even if scientists say global warming will make us extinct as was on the news the other day , then she go's " now on a brighter note in sport" ?? peopel dont care , they notice the summers getting hotter
They see industries collapsing but yes our family keeps us busy and humans are generally optimistic , hence jesus saying most will take no notice , in the background however , behind the scenes , bees are dissapearing animals are dying in masses , it is only a matter of time when it will impact hard and fairly suddenly , allthough the bible seems to suggest that governments knowing our prediciment and having there backs against the wall , fingers on the trigger will start a nuclear war out of desperation , hence the reason Putin is taking Ukraine , he knows whats comming , he needs land/recourses , so does China .
Mankinds paramount concern is GREED we would rather destory food than give it away if we cant sell it F**K the starving , Man will not diverte this its inevitable and right on time (bible timeline)

The bible clearly gives many things happening at the same time to prove to poeple that know the bible that they will unmistakingly know its the time , jesus said "when you see all these things happening know that im at the door" 10 like i said i could not see these things comming about i beleived the bible and in god but could not see these prohecies comming true anytime soon , allthough i assumed they would in the distant future ,,, in recent yearstheres no doubt in my mind or the minds of christians the world over that we are now at that junction are most intelligent christians do not go for hysteria or prophetic dates , ie 2012 the only peopel not concerened about that were christians number one , yes many dates have come and gone and ironically christians are not concerened with them , its the mockers of christianity that poin the finget at us and lol at us and go there you go another F***g false prophecy , assuming its came from us , its a huge misconception ...

Hollywood is decesitising us to armageddon and dissaster , why ? Does the illuminati know whats comming , so when it happens we,ll be watching it from our front doors and not give a F**k ?

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:13 am

" bring back the "god delusion" thread "

Whats that going to prove , that Arrogant Mr Dawkins is a twit imo , who still cant answer how life started and admits our frikkin DNA switches parts on and off , relic DNA he calls it , from a christians point of view its our DNA's ability to adapt and change well not change the information is all there allways has been , ie Dog breeds the whole DOG species is in the same DNA just bits are either switched on or off regarding which bread is produced .

Theres a book out to called the "evolution delusion" when you scumbag can explain to me the fossil record and the irefutable evidence for evoltution , not just what the mainstream schools are forced to teach regardless of the fossil record providing more proof for the creation story then i,ll continue a mature debate with you , but i think honestly as a christian i know more about the theory of evolution than most atheists which are naive to it, my brothers for example throw all this BS at me about evolution , thing is ive taken the time to look at it enough to debunk what they assume to think they know , we share 50% of our DNA with a banana is that one of our ancestors to ?

Im not stupid , im a christian a christian that has looked at every argument against the bible , i was not going to change my life , live morally when ive had woman throw themselves at me , the list go's on and on and on of what could supposedly enhance my life if i had "one" doubt about the creation vs evolution debate , i had to research heavily every argument .

I have arrived at my decision , the biggest card in the deck ? Prophecy , current events , i cannot deny this is either what jesus said what would happen just before the end or co-incidently the extinction rate and climate will take us out anyway , it is however obviously the first one , all i can say is watch the pope , alls rosey now , wait for it , how could i know that the Catholic Church is soon to be Destroyed ? Becuase its the second last prophecy in the bible , so if you dont beleive me now , surely if this happens it would have to be of interest , its clearly predicted to happen soon , can you see it now ? NO , wait and see then tell me if you think the bible is a harry potter novel

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:27 am

Sho_outermcgavin

lol that video , we arrange our lives better than the universe ? Really we,ve done a good job havent we ?
Also Man does the killing not god , thats a typical satanic view on god , WE have stuffed this world up not god
He was generous enough to give us free will , WE have used it incorrectly and the judgement to remove wickedness
is comming , so no God isnt going to stand by and watch with glee at slaughter , it is a hard leasson for all of creation
from the angels down to man , and atoms do not produce concesnous ...

God is love , Satan is death , misery and as told in the bible the GOD of this world , so your god does like the world as it is
The Creator has sentenced him his time is approaching and he knows it , hence the plan to rid the earth of 7 billion ppl ..

What he cant have he will take down with him , dont blame god for misery blame the one that caused it .

Rev 12.12

"For this reason, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time."

2 corinthians 4.4

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God

So yes blame your god

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:25 pm

meh I don't really care I just found it to be interesting what was said I know its not real its from a fictional movie. Though I do tend to side with that view point

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:19 pm

My eyes are bleeding...

I know you claim to have done a lot of research into evolution and all that jazz but... it's contradicted by what you've been saying...

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:37 pm

I like Hogworts, I wanna go there when I grow up :D
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:58 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”