Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

booGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Re:

Postby booGz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:15 pm

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:15 pm

" How did you determine these people were the true priests of Christianity? "

well said booGz , if anybody has looked for these true priests is me , ive looked at many churches , what iv,e found is there is true christians in every faith , but true teachers ? hmm , I think there long gone with jesus and his diciples having long left this planet ...

Imo we have " one" source of truth the bible , most christian denominations atm are on the same page regarding end time prophecy and most biblical teachings (most) but the other teachings of there individual churches suggest caution is required before entering there doors ...

I will not be a member of any church unless they follow the bible in its entirety and im sick to death of denominations like jehovahs witnesses / catholics and the rest saying you have to be a member of OUR church OUR church only , they have a tight grip on there sheep , and the other teachings they teach are not correct doctrine ....

God judges poeple not churches so imo how dare they say you ned to join us or your dead , that is not what the bible says ...

Jesus said "when two or three are gathered in my name then i will before also " meaning THAT is a church ...

The true teachers of christianity are long gone imo , the book and jesus words remain as the only source of accurate information , all you need is the bible you do not need the churches many many additional books to help you come to accept THERE faith ...There maybe True christians that are priests etc , BUT are they teaching the bible or church doctrine forced upon them , jesus said "test all things"

That is the Romans trick when church met state , THe Romans when they started the Vatican they quickly directed attention "away" from jesus and directed it to Church and thats where the problems in the world have continued with religious extremism to this day ..

kplxz

Re: Re:

Postby kplxz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:14 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:18 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:21 pm

" Ye of little faith! "

Yer i do but i dont beleive there at the head of any modern day religions , individuals yes .

No i didnt mean that , i thought you meant wise as in prophets , diciples , yes theres wise ppl in all religions , but some wise ppl are following false teaching to imo , its a matter of research , being honest with yourself and questioning teaching not just accepting the churches word ...

I cannot be a member of a church/religion that doesnt teach truth and from what ive seen none of them do , they disbanded long ago , why be a member of a church that teaches 90% accuracy ? the other 10% may get you killed ie Radical muslims ...

Not one church i dont think on the earth today teaches jesus's words without twisting them for there own means , some are 95% close but the 5% is so off track it prvoes them to be a fasle religion ...

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:25 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:50 pm

What is a false teaching? Something that doesn't fit the perceptions revolving around your chosen belief system and point of view ?

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:12 pm

No for instance Psudo christianity Hardy : Catholisicm has very little bible accuracy in its doctines (False Teaching)

Christianity is Christianity when the church then adds additional doctrines to strengthern the views of the Church and Not bible truths then that is False Teachings , I am surprized at how many so-called christians have never read the Gospel/Bible ...

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:23 pm

That's just your chosen belief dv8, it's just your chosen belief.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:01 pm

No mate im not the only christian ...

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:49 pm

Would you say that all christians share the exact same view? Could you possibly say that christians source all their information from different materials?

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:34 pm

Well the Bible is the only Source of christian material , as i said then the church takes over , indoctrinating with "their" literature ...

Yer Catholics source their information from the Vatican , leaving the Bible a fair way back in its wake , that is a classic example of False christianity , False teachers , False Religion based on Church Doctrine and NOT the Bible , thats what happened when the romans melded with Chritianity , From there we have off shoot , Pentecostal , Anglican , greek orthodox etc etc have branched of from the Catholic Church to form the own NEW Religion , trace them back ...

Churches use the Term " Christian " with much deception , the POPE is far from Christian , he,s a true Roman pretty much Pontifex maximas .

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:01 pm

dv8.. the bible is 3500 odd years old, the universe is infinitely old, what would you rather have tune you ?

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Could you both have a word to your respective powers that be and see if they wouldn't mind turning this rain down that I am sitting in. The wind is good for tomorrow sailing but it keeps knocking my shelter down and getting me wet. Cheers in advance chaps.

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm

Oh by the way you could mention that this is my third camp in four weeks that has bucketed down on me. Fairs fair,I could use a nice day or two.

Return to “Talk Zone”