Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:13 am

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:36 am

What im saying mate if you read correctly is that mankind has allways suffered and died at the hands of man and moreso in the future , this is predicted that mankind will kill billions not god , god is going to step in at the end and kill the Biatches that are doing the slaughtering , that is your misunderstanding ...

Jesus said when you see these things happening hold your heads up for your deliverance is getting near ...

Christian and athesit alike are going to suffer , as in Noahs day , noah would of heard the weeping outside the ark , God will not put up with wickedness indefinatelly , he gives "fair" warning , there will be plenty of signs before the slaughter starts , ppl will know whats comming , what side will YOU choose at that time will determine if your with god or against him ..

But the two cannot continue on the same planet , as the bible says let the dead bury there dead , the righteous will continue on , this world and its death and misery will eventually fade from memory , no death isnt nice , we have bought this upon ourselves , look what north korea and the yanks still do with torture ??? It has to end...

Well for your last comment the bible preceded the illuminati , they want to turn everybody anti-christian (dont pick up a bible) and in reality when this chip comes out , they will boldly say yes the christians think this is the mark of the beast , but what has religion done to this world ? Dont worry be happy , Coincidence the illuminati run by Lucifer wants billions dead ? So does Satan he knows he's going down and wants to take mankind with him ...

Illuminati whistle blowers say these guys dont care if they die themselves , they want TOTAL power or death nothing inbetween ...

The sheeplles are blind , watch for some amazing stuff to come then maybe you may beleive , most still wont , you,s will be to decesitesed by then , nothing more than numb robots , slaves , excactly were they want you ...

And in regard to your comment ppl dying will be sad yes it wont be a good time , but prophecy being fullfilled in front of you , we know the end is in site ..
Last edited by Dv8 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:38 am

maybe the bible predicted it so we could avoid it?

pooGz
Clan Member

Re:

Postby pooGz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:35 pm

No it predicted it becuase man will inevitably ruin the planet beyond it being habitabal , it predicted it as the bible says "when you see all these things happening know that i am near , at the door" "this generation will by no means pass away until all things occur"

But you beleive jesus second comming is inside us , u dont beleive in Satan , yet the bible mentions the opposite of what you believe . So where do you get your info on yeshua/jesus ?

Becuase if its the bible you are handpicking bits out , jesus came to die to undu what satan did and show that god can resurrect ...

I dont understand where you get your info from on reincarnation being taken out of the bible etc , there has been so many old manuscripts of the early bible found and not "one" mention re-incarnation , even staunch atheist biblical scholars say the bible hasnt changed much at all , typos, that with the more manuscripts found have been corrected ...

Ignorance is bliss , imo stay ignorant stay agnostic and wait and watch the comming years , that will at least give you the perception of mankind hopefully getting through these challengers , i wish i was ignorant in a way fortuantely/unfortunately ? Im not ....

The world without a doubt has declined in the last 2-3 decades , and the next 10 yrs it is only going to get worse , i,d like to say the bible isnt correct is some regards , unfortunately i cant , we will ALL be affected , we just happen to be living in that time , on the bright side is as the world Darkens as it will , the Time , this rough time we are heading into will never be repeated , it will be the worst time in history and the best , i can say that because i know why its happening , i know things are very quickly shaping up to hit the crossroad and a collision it will be Christians will do it much tougher than atheists for a time , we will bare the brunt , but when i do i know that the bible IS correct and i,ll cop a beating , becuase i,ll know whats next ....

Dv8
Clan Member

Re: Re:

Postby Dv8 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:36 pm

pooGz
Clan Member

Postby pooGz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:48 pm

Yeah tough being a parent. But the rewards are out of this world. I have three kids, they are the one thing in my life that I feel I have got right - despite the challenges.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:02 pm

Yes mate The kids mother and me dislike each other but kids bring peace into your life and a sense of purpose , and definately make you be a better man , yes challengers and all you kids look up to you , your there superhero ...

Im sure you,ve got many more things right mate :-)

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Re: Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:09 pm

ffs stay on topic mofos :P

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:18 am

lol

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:35 am

haha, I think we were off topic by Page 2 :D

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:39 pm

" that's not what the true priests in Christianiaty say "

I,d like to you to point them out so i can research them ? I,ve done alot of research Klpxx , i know whats in the bible and it has not been edited out , the facts are facts , the point im making is that our children that we should of left a better world to is a dream that wont be realized ...

THe Bible is correct

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/13/world ... ?hpt=hp_t3

" the international goal -- "means lowering global greenhouse gas emissions by 40 to 70 percent" by the middle of the century "

That isnt going to happen..

" about half of the carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere since the dawn of the industrial age has been produced since 1990 "

About the time the world entered tha last days , and sharply declining fast ...

Do you actually think man is going to stop this ? NO we are heading for what the bible predicted , the only thing the scinetists have wrong as usuall is that there computer models are allways way out , and there is an hidden agenda of control ...
To produce 0 emmisions meaning collapsing the economy , the Elite are planning this , and that s just one problem at the moment things are just tollerable , when it teeters the decline will be a sudden progressive collapse , when it starts it will be swift , allthough happening under your noses , christians are expecting it on time according to the prophecies , to assume we are going to fix this with inderpendant political agendas IE who will benefit who will lose , is going to force WW3 ...

Again excactly as the bible says on time , it is everybody's choice to disregard it as fairy tales and live in the dream that the world will sort itself out , we are decieved , kept in the dark , and we are headed for hard times , massive changes , either willingly accepted by all countries to produce 50-70 % drop in emisions in 35 yrs or the climate will and allready is destroyning crops , we have no exit plan we are on a sinking ship and scientist models are ALLWAYS toned down , the facts and timeframe will be much severe and much sooner ...

Every prophecy jesus said to look out for is here now , The illuminati will strike before the collaspe becomes obviously immenent , allthoug the bible says the majority of the earth s population are oblivious to whats comming , the eternal optimists , where the facts speak of a dark apocoliptic future , what are we going to do without industry ??? Collapse of the economy , anarchy , social chaos , are we going to collapse industry to rescure the environment ? NO greed is paramount , jobs are paramount /taxes , we cannot get oursleves out of this , we are inherantly selfish , greedy , dont not really care what happends beyond our borders ...Or beyong political term

And the climate is just 15 % of prophecy for the last days , everything it shaping up to join it , it wiill be a total breakdown of industry , weather , society , marshal law , the facts are there , and the bible said it 3500 yrs in advance , sleep on ....

doesnt change the fact that jesus said this generation that witnesses these changes will see all things happen ...

The debate will around in circles , the facts are there tho , for all to see and all to ignore , im not a stupid man , im not a christan nutter , is see the fact of biblical prophecy being 100% accurate ...

Ignore away , Ridicule , find comfort in like minded atheists why it lasts :|

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:34 am

Whats your point? What would you have us do ?

booGz
Clan Member

Re: Re:

Postby booGz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:41 am

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Return to “Talk Zone”