Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby hardy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:25 pm

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:26 pm

i dont doubt that :) jay wanted that posted for him.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:56 pm

predictive text annoys the ever-loving shit out of me. I've recently discoverd the joy of 'swiping' using the new Google keyboard on my Note 3, surprisingly easy to pick up. I don't use it ALL the time though.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:32 pm

i use swype on my samsung and it is heaps better though sometimes you have to pay attention, i tried to put love you to my fiance and it wrote "lesbian you" :lol:

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:30 pm

you should probably try the manual way just like a computer keyboard works for more accuracy its probably even faster once you take into account the time it takes for you to get over you frustration for using the wrong words or the predictive text giving false positives.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:57 pm

Yer i didnt find that amusing , if that was my kid id be pissed of ...but i,d be immensly proud as im sure his parents are ...

That is what makes this world a nasty place , posting it doesnt help :nono:

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:48 pm

not cool toombsy,
imagine if you had a relative or you yourself had down syndrome and they saw your pic,
how do you reckon they'ed feel? honestly m8 try and imagine that.
and for what? a few cheap giggles!

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:45 pm

totally agreed, people (yes they are still people) who have downs syndrome face real significant challenges in life, no sense in making it worse just for a laugh. the statement in the photo implies that having downs is a choice, the fact is its a chromosome disorder present since conception.

pooGz son (my nephew) has downs and i can assure you he is far from stupid.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:48 pm

Like i said if that kid was mine i,d be proud , boogz i bet your proud of your nephew and im sure pooGz is immensly proud of his child , and strentgh to pooGz , I bet he,s doin an awsome job at parenting to , im in awe of what parents do for there children with dissabilites an example to follow ..

kplxz

Re: Re:

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:21 am

kplxz

Re: Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:22 am

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:25 am

Last edited by kplxz on Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

kplxz

Re: Re:

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:28 am

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:32 am

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:42 am

Ok will include this in this post

BIBLE PROPHECY

Scientists say the sun is now going through an inactive period

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-25743806

Now also we are heading into four blood moons

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news ... ed-3392142

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/11/tech/ ... lood-moon/

joel 2.31

The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.

Acts 2.21

The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day.

The differnece between joel and acts ? Joel was written around 600 bc Acts about 60-70 ad , 30 odd yrs after jesus died A vast seperation of time of some 650 odd yrs and place this is echoed throught the bible with prophecy , ppl in different times differentt generations different places , yet brings all the manuscripts together and hmm an amazing book that could not of been the work of men ....

Rev 6: 12-14
When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

We are as the bible says seeing EVERYTHING jesus spoke of to look for , for his imminent return , the fall of the west , extinction rates , the POPE , the comming global Government , The world is restless ? This is happening accurately as predicted under your noses .

Im in contact with a few christians atm , and every single one knows just how close it is , and yes im a bit excited as they are , Sh*T will hit BIGTIME , but this will herald in the END of wickedness , the Good News the bible was written to communicate to us that God is going to reclaim creation ...

Yes these things have happened before individually , but NEVER in history have they ALL met at the same time as jesus said they would so that believers knew excactly where we sit ...

Stay tuned

Return to “Talk Zone”