Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Good to see you mentioning your own views on the universe however the universe is typically not related to religion, the universe isnt quite a system and religion is.

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:04 pm

Neither is the bible ( bible condems religion ) your confused , its a label , i,d say the universe is typically related to god tho :p

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:44 pm

You could view the universe as a god if you need to for sure.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:58 am

where do u come up with this stuff hardy ? I didnt say the universe was god , related in the fact he created it ...

First verses of the bible , god spirit was moving across this watery planet , an invicible force , time , space , god we cannot comprehend any more than what he has allowed at this time , its like my kids knowing how to drive a car at 6 months old , its about intelligence and in that we are no-where near god , we cannot comprehend or have the ability to know god fully , he is ready to teach but only after he rids this earth of the element that ruins it ...

In gods kingdom after Armageddon our eyes will be opened , if we live an eternity will we ever know god ? NO .

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:24 am

"if we live an eternity will we ever know god ?"

I reckon he'd retire to ether and leave it all in our hands by then ...

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:11 am

EDIT: Image removed. - Ink.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:14 am

:roll: That's a bit discriminatory toombs :nono:

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:25 am

:lol:

frodo
Clan Member

Re:

Postby frodo » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:03 am

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:14 am

Train of thought after that last reply...... If everything dv8 writes is true let's take it out past judgment day...... I what situation that involves man is there a utopian society? If we are looking at a religion like ancients where it appears there was a true world belief if nature ad god(dess) man still uses it as a power base and fooks things up ( human sacrifice etc.)

If you look at it objectively the idea that lucifer is the only one arguing for the total removal of man kind would suggest he/it may well be the god of this world ie the only one prepared to do what if you are honest is the best thing for the world.

Thoughts?

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:15 am

Once again my phone is sorry for changing every second words spelling

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:58 am

Last edited by Dv8 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:18 am

Think you missed my point.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:23 am

Yes he tried to do his best but incapable , he quickly realized this by his rule that mankind is wicked , his selfishness has shone through to us he knows were its leading , he isnt succefsfull , God only gave him a short period , he failed , god has since judged him , given his sentence which satan knows is death to him and his angels , he has control to the second comming now , but what he cant control he will destroy , he doesnt care for us , he is jealous of God .

His not arguing for the removal of mankind btw , god wont allow that , he argued for man to rule himself , he really was jealous of god , jealous of gods creation and wanted it for himself , he really doesnt care for our wellbeing , he just wants control .

His answer for mans happiness is sex , drugs and rock n roll and all the darkness that comes with it , does it bring "happiness"
Maybe thats as good as it gets on this planet , and to survive you have to trample ppl like the stares you walk up , again is tony mokbel happy now ? No its a shallow materialistic , look at me life , happy ? No ...

did that answer it ?

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:23 pm

You think thats funny toombsy ? Could you imagine if that was you. Disabled people get ridiculed all the fucking time and for what ? You could bet your bottom dollar that they are probably smarter than you and i.

Return to “Talk Zone”