Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Outersquare
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Outersquare » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:39 am

wow .. another long thread to read through.

My thoughts on the Biblical Flood mentioned at the start: Sure there was a flood. In fact there were many of them as the last Ice Age ended. That wasn't very long ago (around 12,000 years ago) and people were certainly living all over the world then.

http://www.cosmographicresearch.org/ice_age_floods.htm

So I think it makes sense that there would be stories of massive floods from cultures all over the world; kilometre-high ice sheets were in cyclic retreat to the poles in each hemisphere. There's geological evidence for it on every continent .. some of the evidence is pretty spectacular too. I'd love to see the North American formations from the air one day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27BP4CL66Tk

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:47 am

" I am not asking how god was created, im showing you the inconsistency with your view to this question. "

Well the only way i can explain it is from the bible , God said he;s the alpha and omega the beggining and the end , ive allways been here and allways will be "

That is hard for us to comprehend, and the answers are beyond our grasp , we are born on a planet that everything has a beginning and end , we are very young in our intelligence and knowledge , to assume we can understand eternity or a god allways being there is beyond our comprehension , the bible says after armageddon knew scrolls will be opened giving us more information as then mankind will have the opportunity to live eternerly ...

Atm i accept as the bible says God lives in a realm , spirit realm where time and space have no bounds as does our planet , and im convinced that the human brain isnt "capable" of knowing all about god , if he created us he created us to enjoy the planet he provided and not the argument satan used that god doesnt want you to know "all" things therefore being like US , so obviously some things god has not allowed us knowledge of , but in the end i beleive it beyond our comprehension eternity , as is space , it continues forever and ever , it never hits a wall , can you comprehend that ? I cant it hurts my head :p

Its not like bigbox in Q3 , the universe continues forever ,even if the planets/solar systems havent stretched out that far , when you stand on this earth and look at the ground , in all directions space continues forever , never hits a wall , i cannot comprehend that , by brain is only so big ...

So the question of where did god come from , yer i,d like to know that , god has not given that info , but to me a creator ticks the boxes of the "design" in creation more than "blind" chance does , hence the reason im not an atheist , but each to there own ...

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:57 am

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:13 am

Dv, you still skirt around the question of if nothing can come from nothing then how can there be god. Therefore if god can come from nothing there is no reason why it isnt feasible that life can also spring from (what we in our ignorance of the bigger picture) would call nothing.

frodo
Clan Member

Re:

Postby frodo » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:16 am

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:39 am

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:54 am

Sounds like at your core you're Agnostic Dv8?

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:14 am

No think at my core i beleive in God , well i do , some questions are unanswered , but i see design in creation and ballance , and i said previously the world today mirrors what jesus said it would before the second comming , its just that most ppl are oblivious to the sh*t were heading into , I dont see mankind fixing the problems , ie population vs food vs greed and this is coinciding with prophecy ... ie all things comming together at a junction in history , every body agrees the world has declined rapidly since the 70's , 80's etc and that is with the advacnes in technology ...

So my belief is that the bible seems to be spot on , a couple of things left to happen , the next biggie being the Destruction of the Vatican , preceeded by the Vatican seeming to be getting stronger , so im waiting for this to happen ...

All i can do is go on the info i have gleaned , what ive looked at and come to my own conclusion , as i see it now tho , the bible does have a timeline , it cannot continue on forever , we will know soon enough either way , but all the evidence is pointing to what the bible said we would witness as the demise of the planet and mankind prior to his return , far fetched ? Well see i did see something at the end of my bed as a child , i beleive Aliens are in fact Fallen Angels , i beleive theres more to life than the physical so the bible could be and seems to be spot on ...

So much so i have changed my life and living my life as a christian in preperation for that time , if i wasnt convinced i,d be doing what other poeple are doing , in fact ive done all those things and they didnt bring happiness , they brang emptiness , i think there is a purpose to life , the bible describes that , society degenerating generation after generation can only lead to collapse , the governments cannot work together to solve the issues instead they work on what is within there borders only ,
the world cannot continue along that path , it will lead to war , destruction , so the bible and creation ticks the boxes for me , as time go's on my faith in the "story" becomes stronger , especially now as i see the last few prophecies in view , ive placed my bets , if this happens my faith will be unshakable facing the last onslaught if it doesnt , well i cant see an "if it doesnt" everything is pointing to fullfilment on time as said ...

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:49 pm

Schooled by the system dv8 Schooled by the system.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:13 pm

There's room for agnostics to be theists as well?

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:29 pm

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Evolution has at least some tangible evidence.

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:48 pm

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:50 pm

Without the bible, how would we know a god's existence is fact?

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:54 pm

Last edited by Dv8 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Talk Zone”