Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:27 pm

yeah and if he didnt want us to eat meat, why the fk did he invent butchers?

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:39 pm

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:04 pm

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:32 am

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:53 am

Einstein , newton any reputable scientisit , even dawkins agrees , they dont know it , theories INK , that you follow from theory to theory .

Anybody with common sense surely cant tell that chemicals , proteins , amino acids in any combination will not spurt life , lol you try to make me out to be the silly one ?

You find it hard to get passed this intricate planet having a creator but no problems with it sprouting from non-life ?

Whats with the /audi 5000 commnet ?

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:43 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:51 pm

The universe is to be felt. You wont find any answers on the internet however they will give you some concious guidance to increase your chances of being able to feel the universes powers in an accurate fashion.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:36 pm

" Science isn't a religion mate "

Not in the sense of the word , Creation scientists beg to differ on what requires more faith , is a matter of opinion .

Science is young , agreed , i dont have much faith when theories become old , new ones inserted , missing links in the fossil record that should be there ...

Its a debate for the ages , hopefully the next ten yrs will answer some questions .

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:12 pm

There is a " grey " area , scientists cannot agree amongst themselves .

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:40 pm

hmm misunderstanding about the book you know nothing about ...

Is murder , immorality , care for the land and other poeple bad things are they ? You confuse religion and the Bible as does most poeple ...
Fear of puishment , thats a misconception created by religion .If i tell my kids if they do x the result will be y and it will hurt , is that my punishment on them is it ?

The bible and gods " rules" are for mankinds good , we have turned away and we bring the " punishment " on ourselves ...

And Scientsits do write it in a book and ask us to beleive it as truth , except no they do not fear the consequences do they ? Splitting the Atom , all this science has done alot of good when greeds at the core ...

And another misconception , the bible doesnt ask you to beleive anything as truth , as most smart christians dont , " jesus said test all things "

Living a moral , healthy life has its benefits not draw backs , so does not lying , stealing , cheating etc etc

One things for sure i know more about evolution than atheists know about the bible . Yer im no evolutionary biologist sure , but the misconceptions ive heard about the bible are truly ridiculas , just assumptions that poeple have heard or gleened from the Vatican .

The Vatican is a poor excuse for christians and mislead millions if not billions of poeple away from the actual true teachings of the bible ...

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:11 pm

hmm misunderstanding about the book you know nothing about ...
No, a misunderstanding from you about my statement: 'Science is NOT a religion" If you assert that it is I won't discuss either with you ever again lol.

Is murder , immorality , care for the land and other poeple bad things are they ? You confuse religion and the Bible as does most poeple ...
Prove it?
Fear of puishment , thats a misconception created by religion No, it's a byproduct .If i tell my kids if they do x the result will be y and it will hurt , is that my punishment on them is it ? Yes?

The bible and gods " rules" are for mankinds good , we have turned away and we bring the " punishment " on ourselves ...Good to know I guess?

And Scientsits do write it in a book and ask us to beleive it as truth For this statement to mean anything you need to get specific, provide an example , except no they do not fear the consequences do they Of what?? Splitting the Atom , all this science has done alot of good when greeds at the core ... Almost everything in human nature is driven by greed of some sort so it stands to reason that Science is not excluded... or Religion

And another misconception , the bible doesnt ask you to beleive anything as truth , as most smart christians dont , " jesus said test all things "
Agreed, Bible no, religion as a concept, yes

Living a moral , healthy life has its benefits not draw backs , so does not lying , stealing , cheating etc etc This isn't a hard and fast rule, look how many people have risen to fame and fortune on the backs of others.

One things for sure i know more about evolution than atheists know about the bible So we're safely assuming that it's not a lot? . Yer im no evolutionary biologist sure , but the misconceptions ive heard about the bible are truly ridiculas , just assumptions that poeple have heard or gleened from the Vatican .The same could definitely be said about some of the stuff you've come up with and labelled 'Science'

The Vatican is a poor excuse for christians and mislead millions if not billions of poeple away from the actual true teachings of the bible ... Noted

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:43 pm

You confuse religion and the Bible as does most poeple ...
Prove it?

LOL how can i prove it , you havent read the bible have no knowledge of it , Just look at The Vatican , the bible says dont worship idols , one example of the many where religion doesnt follow the bible , the vatican is full of them , follow the church not jesus ..

If i tell my kids if they do x the result will be y and it will hurt , is that my punishment on them is it ? Yes? LOL ok , having a bad day at work are we ??

And Scientsits do write it in a book and ask us to beleive it as truth For this statement to mean anything you need to get specific, provide an example , refer to a scientific journal , surely i dont need to provide "proof"

do not fear the consequences do they Of what? ffs it was followed by the comment , split the atom , then sell the research .
Nazi Scientists did many things and they didnt care less who suffered because of there experiments ...

how many people have risen to fame and fortune on the backs of others , oh many , my uncle for one , had everything , was a radio host , the house the car the boat , his circle of freinds were Ken cinnungham , keith martin , had a Tackle shop , worked for ABC ...
Told me he wouldnt of got anywhere without walking on ppl , including selling his fathers boat for his own purse ,,,, Look at tony mokbel ?? Karma , it comes back my uncle is now miserable , broke , battles cancer , tony mokbel will spend 20 yrs in jail , the other underword figures are dead , money doesnt buy happiness , that depends on you definition of happiness ...I knew a hells angel , 2 million dollar a yr meth business , the guy had money , wasnt happy , was shallow , showie person , his " happiness" came from ppl looking at his possesions ...

One things for sure i know more about evolution than atheists know about the bible So we're safely assuming that it's not a lot? Condesend much :?:

LOL , most atheists i talk to yes i know more about the differing theories on evolution , i wouldnt say on here , theres to many experts ...

Return to “Talk Zone”