Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:59 am

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:35 am

Yer no i understand ppl just beleiving in god , i have since 4-5 , but then you have questions , i picked up the bible , found the answers that i allready knew to be true , it rang true as i assumed, why wickedness prevails , what went wrong , whats god going to do to fix it etc ...
Then i just couldnt accept a life changing faith without scutinising "everything" i am the biggest sceptic and i was sceptical about alot in the bible , i had to go out side it was labourious and long , but i could not accept the bible as being "gods word" i accepted god yes , but the bible , i had to leave no stone unturned , becuase the bible predicts Armageddon , christians will die for there "faith" I cannot simply die on an inner belief and as the bible says many chritians will fall away from there faith at the end when the pressure hits ...

Faith alone may be enough for some but not me im afraid , i cannot have doubts when it matters most , every argument poeple have put to me and ive thought , yes i understand your view it caused me doubts i had to check it out , "one after another" and there were heaps , but when i checked them out in "all" cases it was misinformation about the bible , misconceptions about evolution
and i keep going back that allthough 10-15 yrs ago i,d assumed the bible to be right , i still had doubts because the terrible things it prophesied i in no way could see going to happen anytime soon , but the rapid decline as ive said has got all christians on high alert so to speak , my doubts are now gone , this is excactly what the bible said would happen , bombared from all sides leading to global collaspe ...

So personally i worry about "christians" who have not only not read a bible but further research becuase they have no idea , its best to know your enemy and advance knowledge is an advantage as jesus said it would be "when you see these things happening , know that your deliverence is near" Do not be fooled like the world is fooled .

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:20 am

The fact that a whale has a tale in that direction is actually part of the discussion on why it came from a land animal. Think of a 4 legged animal running, how does its spine move? Now elongate that and add tail flukes and voila, you have the back end of a whale. Sharks evolved from fish like creatures hence the vertical tail.

You're right in the fact it doesnt make 'logical' sense for animals to leave the water and grow limbs and walk around and then return but evolution is about what fits for the environment, not planning things out long term.

Any comments on a reason for Human DNA being 50% similar to a Banana? Any reason for God to copy and past the blueprints like that for such radically different items?

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:51 am

Any comments on a reason for Human DNA being 50% similar to a Banana? Any reason for God to copy and past the blueprints like that for such radically different items?

Yes cause were all intertwined in a sense ...Where i think 94 % genetically similar to pigs , doesnt mean we evolved from them , 68 % i think to cows , to call that Evolution becuase where genetically similar i think is presumtous , a common ancestor ? jeez this common ancestor was pretty damn unique to be able to sprout all life on earth , or and co-evolution ? Many theories no proof ...

Again a creator makes more sense , and Aliens seeding the planet ? Again where are they ....And even if God used Evolution to produce a world in which humans would find welcoming , at least a GOD makes some sense , life sprouting from nothing is impossible
science knows it , you,s know it , wether you care to admit it or not , and science is a laugh anyway , more interested in mars , wars , than the impending ecological collapse , they will never answer the question of the origin of life beyond a theory which is just full of holes , counter - theories amongs biologists , we will blow ourselves up in our wisdom , wow we can split the atom and what do we do with that knowledge ? WAR

" Now elongate that and add tail flukes and voila " Voila , i like that bit , theres seems to have been alot of voila moments yer ? So that every creature has a job and a place ?

THe Whale ? Losing the pelvis ? Voila ? a shrinking pelvis would not be able to support the hind-limbs needed for walking. So the hypothetical transitional form would be unsuited to both land and sea, and hence be extremely vulnerable . Or was it Voila , hit with a wand , like i said Natural selection is pretty smart for nothing .

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:43 pm

(A) Reconstruction of Ambulocetus, ‘at the end of the power stroke during swimming.’7 The stippled bones were all that were found, and the shaded ones were found 5 m above the rest.
(B) With the ‘additions’ removed there really isn't much left of Ambulocetus

Most missing links are Artists impressions , from a handfull of bones ...

For instance if you look or found an elephants skeleton without actually seeing modern day elephants "eye witnesses" or cave drawings theres no way you would consider they have a trunk etc , im sure that can be said of all fossil finds , yes even primates , most skulls they produce imho look very much ape , extinct apes not ancestors , they fill in the blanks with , theories , artisits impressions ...Holywoods dinosaurs i bet would be very different in the flesh also , we are conditioned to beleive a theory .

The evidence is underwhelming , Intelligent design imo can be seen in everything
Attachments
ch8_transitionlandtowhale.gif
ch8_transitionlandtowhale.gif (10.51 KiB) Viewed 2540 times
ambulocetus_bones.jpg
ambulocetus_bones.jpg (13.45 KiB) Viewed 2540 times

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:27 pm

If you read my earlier post I talk about how the Mesonychid is the old theory and has been discounted due to new fossil finds and DNA testing. Good to see you finally have read up a little tho.

From your responses to my questions I can see you are taking this as an attack rather than a discussion and are not reading things so I'll bow out now and try and find my own answers elsewhere. Thanks for the chat. GG.

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:10 am

lol , not seeing it as an attack at all , just dont see it as conclusive proof , especially the OLD theory comment , that has allways concerened me , we just accept there theories as fact its taught as fact pretty much or at least blindly accepted ...
Then when they change there theories the sheeple follow closely behind as if on a lead .

New Fossil Finds ? Im assuming the same a few bones and the Artists finish the rest , refer also to my elephant sketeton comment , there is no way by the frame you could as an artist assume it had a trunck or huge ears without seeing it .

What he said ? lol you,s are the ones following blind theories around not me ...And yes you will refer to the bible , which is showing itself to be spot on prophetically , explains alot more about life than science has so far AND the story hasnt changed , AND you can see intelligent design in creation not a mutated bunch of misfits , no you see harmony ... Apart from MAN ...

Tell me if you can what was the purpose of Natural selection giving us taste ? smell i can understand , hearing yes , sight yes , touch yes , but what purpose does taste give ??? unless it was designed for us to enjoy all the pleasure of flavours ?

Some things i will admit confuse me , the emu , chicken , ostrich , flightless birds are they intermitant species ? That i cannot answer
But in saying that , in most of creation i see intelligent design , evolution , Natural selection without intelligence cannot improve a species without either pre-existing information in DNA or a Pre-disposed direction , i cannot beleive that , that is a hell of alot of blind chances to make Intricate ecosystems , beuty , etc etc etc ...Mistakes , mutations result in chaos not balanced beutty ....

" From your responses to my questions I can see you are taking this as an attack rather than a discussion and are not reading things so I'll bow out now and try and find my own answers elsewhere"

No i dont open a thread with "bible tones" and not expect debate , you shouldnt really assume i see anything as an attack .

Please dont say i take it as an attack without quoting my response where you think i responed to attack ...

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:50 pm

" Good to see you finally have read up a little tho " Finally ?

no that wasnt an attack , maybe thats my perception of it , becuase i,ve read alot , im just not convinced on theories that are the best they got till something better comes along ?

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:52 pm

You'll never learn.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Hardy what wont i learn ? Enlighten me

If you havent got anything constructive to add , dont make ridiculas comments :?:

You will never learn , go start your own thread .

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:58 pm

No more threads are to ever come from me and no more information is to ever come from me. I said everything i have ever need to say.

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:33 pm

whatever hippie :D

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:19 pm

i only have 1 question
WHY DID THE CUNT MAKE MOZZIES AND FUCKEN FLYS ???????????????????????????????????!

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:24 pm

haha

Return to “Talk Zone”