Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:03 pm

I might address this when I get home tonight :)

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:05 pm

The 3rd dimension is finished kaput. hope your all having fun :P

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:12 pm

JToombsy
Clan Member

Re: Animals fleeing yellowstone park / Bible tones

Postby JToombsy » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:46 pm

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:08 pm

'The fact of evolution is the backbone of biology, and biology is thus in the peculiar position of being a science founded on an unproved theory - is it then a science or a faith? Belief in the theory of evolution is thus exactly parallel to belief in special creation - both are concepts which believers know to be true but neither, up to the present, has been capable of proof.'

~ L. Harrison Matthews
- FRS, Introduction to Darwin's The Origin of Species, J.M. Dent & Sons Ltd, London, 1971, p. xi.

http://www.andiquote.co.za/authors/L_Ha ... thews.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Harrison_Matthew

Dont bother Adressing it , i,d doubt you'd be able to tell me something i dont allready know i,d say you,d be wasting your time ;-)
Yout not an Evolutionary Biologist ? No But if you have something that can convince me on the theory of Evolution and provide the facts that the scientists themselves dont have , then im all ears .

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Heh, there's just a few inaccuracies in the way you address some scientific concepts and yes I probably am wasting my time but it is what it is :)

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:11 pm

So DV, your thoughts on the Evolution of whales and how they are most genetically similar to hippos and deer along with the fossils found in Pakistan to support the idea that Whales evolved from land mammals?

There are definately a lot of holes in the fossil record, however there are also the missing years of jesus where between the ages of 12 and 30 there is not a record of him. There are suggestions of things he may have done in this time, but they could be considered theories ;)

(not trying to attack you, just putting up the other argument for you to respond to further the explanation)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:09 pm

All mammals are genetically similar , like i said before we are 50% " similar" to a banana , the pakistan Fossils as from what i could find on it were on the edge of an ancient "ocean" and found amongst , crocodiles , snails and other animals that venture into the land and sea , just like Seals ...

And for a whale to have evolved from a land dwelling mammal it would have to lose its pelvis making it a "sitting duck" while waiting for funcionality of a tale , not "all" Evolutionsts agree on this , it is all they have to explain the "Evolution" of the whale , they need to have an explanation for everything even tho most agree theres no Real evidence , skull hear , a few bones there .

The lack of transitional forms in the fossil record was realized by evolutionary whale experts like the late E.J. Slijper: ‘We do not possess a single fossil of the transitional forms between the aforementioned land animals [i.e., carnivores and ungulates] and the whales.

Support the "idea" mate they give anything to support there idea , at one stage they assumed they evolved from reptiles ...

And your right no info on jesus till he became baptised as promised in prophecy ," When the messiah arrived" Apart from herod killing all newborn boys in bethlehem etc , jesus ministry began when he got baptized and only then did it need to be recorded , when he presented himself for the job he was sent to do , some nostic texts not included in the bible do mention jesus as a child , not included because wasnt relevent .

End of the day mate if you believe mammals , animals grew fins then went back into the water , that all good weird tho imo when most theories talk about fish growing legs and walking out , pretty damn smart "evolution" Imo there is not enough evidence of this , these holes in the fossil record , where are these fossils ? THey base a theory , present it as fact without the evidence and the small amount of "evidence" they provide is far , far from conclusive imo :-)

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:02 pm

keep it up

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:04 pm

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:06 pm

the late E.J. Slijper died in 1968 and the fossils in Pakistan that furthered the knowledge on the evolution of the whale were found in the late 70's. Fossils that have characteristics of both (specific) land mamals and (specific) whales have been found in peru at late as last year.

gives details on the creatures talked about in that video and a brief overview of the animals and how they are linked.
and here is a more indepth look

I never said I believed it, I was after your comments on it. I have not put enough research into the Origins of everything topic to be steadfast in my beliefs.

Since you brought it up, would there be a purpose (that us simple humans) would understand for a banana to have a 50% similar DNA to a human if we were created and adapted with the hand of a higher being? or would that suggest that a very very long time ago we had a common ancestor...

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Not trying to change your viewpoint, just trying to figure out how this fits in with your beliefs. I dare say you think the whale stuff is just hogwash and clutching at straws. Science will keep on trying to find their version of the answers though.

It would have been good for that Bill Nye / Ken Ham debate to have had someone decent on the creationism side though. All of arguements were very cyclic. "The bible says *insert item* and the bible was written by God so it must be true".

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:49 pm

Anyone noticed how recent generations of children never needed to learn how to use remote controls and electronic gadgetry? This knowledge, following the 12th monkey principle, is now in the general knowledge base of humans, they're born knowing what to do with it. Has that knowledge base not evolved in their consciousness? We arent fighting off disease like we used to, we arent using our instincts like we used to and physically we are lazy compared to the caveman/landworker. We have probably stopped evolving as a species other than perhaps our ailments...

But maybe adaptability has shifted from the physical realm and into the consciousness realm and our brains are incrementally opening up from 2% to 3% usage of capacity... And this increase involves 'waking up', to use a well-worn call to arms. Hence the need to dumb populations down, subdue them with flouride and other substances, television and many other forms of attention obsorbing medias. So they dont wake up, remain good servants of the ruling money party, generating wealth and power for the elite class...?

The missing links? Discontinued model, new improved version introduced. This is where the possibility of alien intervention (if not 'god's') comes in. Upgrades to the species and re introduce, discontinuing previous model and in with the new... This is the part that nobody, not even well researched dv, can know for sure, whether it is 'God' or a much higher species of alien playing creator with the bricks and mortar of the 'Big Fella's' creation...

Gubben
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Gubben » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:11 am

On the subject of whales and " Natural Selection" Survival of the fittest" I have a few problems with as i dont see why Evolution would take the "hard" way For instance ive never seen a land dwelling mammal that the tail swings up and down like a whale , wouldnt it of been easier /quicker to develop at tail resembling a Shark for instance /verticle ?

Also from the bones i have seen resemble very closely to mosasuars imo , i have a mosasuar tooth , "they" call them sea reptiles , imo its a far stretch of the imagination and again theory presented as fact , also the Megaladon why would the supreme predatore of the ocean , evolve down to white pointer size , the top predator , yet a simple land dwelling mammal proceed to the ocean to become a huge size , turning its tale , again becomming huge to eat plankton ?

Also another point imo is if there was a worldwide flood i would assume you would find skeletons in the desert , sea shells on mountains etc .

and gubben

" they're born knowing what to do with it "

Of course we are we are the supreme being , intelligent , our brains way surpase anything before us "created in his image" Depends on what side of the coin you want to look at .

" We arent fighting off disease like we used to " imo overuse of antibiotics and if what ive found on the illuminati with genetically modified food etc , maybe thats why ? To much processed food nowdays , rather than what poeple call the cave man diet .

" we arent using our instincts like we used to and physically we are lazy compared to the caveman/landworker "

Mate this has happened in ONE generation my grandfathers generation was a different time , poeple did a good days work for a good days pay , imo that is just more proof of the decline of society as predicted , also technology , social media has dumbed us down , that is NOT evolution ...

If you want to use that argument scientists recently said we cannot evolve fast enough to keep pace with current climate change which will result in our extinction , again brings me back to the bible being so damn accurate on the demize of man and the planet , so imo the arguments for evolution are full of holes , the argument for the bible being correct is being shown by current world events and the fast pace at the changes as predicted , when predicted and how predicted , that for me is a game changer , Evolution has to many , to many IF's with many variables and maybe's said over and over again until its accepted as fact when the information they base that fact on is non-existent really , its clutching at straws ...

IE , cant prove god , If the illuminati and this world as it says is Ruled by an "Alien" " Fallen angel" Named Lucifer it obvious the truth is going to be blindsided , just like the sheeple assume the towers were bought down by bin laden , ppl have become robotic slaves to the system , theres been papers released saying they needed another pearl harbour then a wish list of the countries they wished to invade after ....As hitler said tell a huge lie , Evolution , the towers god damn anything just make it big , keep sayins somethings black when its clearly white and poeple with mass concesnious will beleive it , or we,ll just call out the coonspiricy theorists on it and say "prove it"

I dont know gubben about Discontinued models , maybe if God saw something that wasnt going to work it was discontinued , the point being he was getting the Earth Ready for man , and some see the fossil record as a record of extinctions IE mammoths if they wernt hunted to extinction they,d probably be with us today along with there predators that relied on them for food , a cascading roll on effect , infact what we are facing today on many fronts ...

As i said what nails the bible as being totally accurate is the world today excactly whats happening in order and declining fast , predicted 2000 ys ago when jesus said "i,m commin again" This Angel that has only came down once before , the world today is unmistakingly the time jesus spoke of , your right christians can see it , clearly and comming fast , like i said i know whats next as all christians do , Why ? Becuase in the past 10-15 yrs its started in order cannot be ignored , if you know the bible it got our attention back then , but since then its clear that this is really comming and today , well , where on the brink of global collapse just you,s cant see it ...

I accept and expect to get mocked with comments like " lifes to short ink " but it wont be mockery for long , im not stupid i go where the evidence leads , it would be stupid of me to turn away from "jesus" " Christianity" at this time like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire atm , i simply cannot deny we are that this is the junction in history all the prophets in the bible spoke about .

In 10-15 , maybe 20 yrs if we are still here then mockery will be justified and , Christianity will die , becuase this is the time jesus spoke of , so either christians are right and its the time for global change/cleansing/new beggining or Evolution is and Natural Selection with us at the pinacle with our superior intelligence and technology allthough encompased in greed will wipe us out , through climate change that we,ve bought on ourselves , but most poeple who used to think future life would be one of sitting back and letting the robots carry the load and us relaxing are now seeing the future world as apocaliptic , I try to imagine the world when my 4 1/2 yr old twins turn 30-40 ? Im not hopefull , its a down right tragedy what we have left our kids , we are a greedy , self absorbed population that is bringing about our own destruction and we dont care , we need to cut emisions , oh bs we need the jobs more ?? Hmm See where this is leading ?

It is for ppl a wait and see game , just saying dont mock christianity by the misconceptions introduced by religions , cause the bible denounces religion for a reason , the truths in the bible will never be looked at becuase everybody is well conditioned to not even open the cover , i know people here mock me about my so called research on Evolution , the well researched Dv8 etc , accepted , i dont know everything but i can assure you i know more than the average joe blow on the street who claims to beleive in Evolution , I was talking to someone the other day , he was wearing a crusifix , so i asked so are you a christian to which he replied "yes" So you,ve read the bible i assume? NO he said ? LOL i dont get that , i mean i do but why would you just believe something , especially wear a crusifix without at least reading the bible , then for me that wasnt enough because it raised as manty questions as it answered , its taken along time for the bible to shine through as indisputible and alot of time away from the bible , looking at rome the ceasers etc , archelogy , not an expert on any of it by any means , i just know that there evidence is shoddy at best ...

Return to “Talk Zone”