Big Bang Discovery - God Spoiler

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:37 pm

im not saying the way we perceive lif is reality, i was just saying we all get our beliefs mostly from people who have already put the effort into studying their beliefs, be it scientific, religious or spirtual.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:41 pm

Dv what you say you only started witnessing over the last 10 years or so, i observed already when i was about 15/16 (mid 70's).

Like i also said i began a screenplay project back in the early 90's based on this theme of planetary demise and social destruction (and people thought i was a crazy conspiracy nut back then when you had to read between the lines to notice this shit). None of it included Jesus as a basis for my story telling. It does involve the illuminati and that dark side of human nature and it does include a light side of universal love, but it also involves a ground hog day cycle over thousands of years of repeating process. Many civilisations have come and gone before us, those that we know of from recorded history and some that are suggested through myth and legend. You are quick to accuse modern science as being historical in nature but fail to accept the bible is exactly that too. I cant see how it is observational since it is not a report written by observers at that time of creation is it? A bit of cognitive dissonance there i believe.

Also, 'men' did physically 'write' the bible even if they were 'channeling god' at the time. There is no doubt about that fact is there? Or are you saying that god's hand held the pen? If so is that historical evidence or observational and where is the proof of that?

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Here's an example of how easily the bible is misunderstood (from The Lord's Prayer old version):

"...give us this day our daily bread..."

Most people will read the bible and assume this is a reference to food or bread. Like, humans need food to stay alive, makes sense that it is asked of God that we are able to have some food each day.

But no! It's not about food. There is a much deeper meaning; daily bread is a reference to etheric vitality (scientists currently are calling this "Superlight"). Christianity is a complete system of belief - provides the knowledge and way of life from the beginner to the advanced . The advanced parts, which are all through the bible, are misunderstood though and this was done intentionally - hence the parables etc. This quickly steps into deep waters though and I will bow out there.

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:59 pm

" i know for a fact they removed reincarnation for one hefty example."

and ive asked you on several occasions to provide the proof , the nostic texts do not even speak of it , so your proof is still in this air imo ...

maybe there are others much closer to the teachings? have you looked for any of these people?

why then do you see so much negativity? ...
You againare putting words in my mouth , i see the beuty of Earth i see the Unrelenting greed and wickedness of am adn so can everybody on the planet , stop making me out to be unique ...

But so what if some lost souls revere a false idol? It's been done before and will be done again. I trust in life though and I believe there is a plan. You are talking the Bushes , the world leaders , that doesnt concern you , good for you , and you beleive there is a plan , well that just contradicts everything you oppose me on , difference is i know what the plan is .

those who are closer to the teachings of Joshua/the truth? the really wise ones

No you havent pointed anything out apart from the really wise ones that you indeed have not mentioned , please be more specific .

Matthew 24:22

"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened"
how do you know if this was said in parable form and has a much much deeper meaning than petty Earth?

Becuase it was said as a prphecy about the second comming , mirrord by other prophecies...

" No it's not because the only such being as this Satan is the one we make in our own minds "

BS , Jesus spoke of satan this is the sams yeshua you speak of , We didnt get Evil from god it was introduced by satan , so your saying what ppl see are Aliens , angels , fallen angels , i know i saw something at the end of my bed as have millions of others , what we saw were the "watchers" Demons , you out of you depth , to say there is no Satan , you saying God is responsible for wickedness , glad its you saying it and not me ...

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:14 pm

[color=#00BFFF]is telling us about our own personal demise internally when we head off into the darkness, and it has nothing to do with the planet at all?[/color]

wishfull thinking , science knows where in the shit so does anybody that has there ear to the ground ...

pushing people to listen pushes them further away.
I hope you dont think im pushing ppl to listen im stating facts ...well documented facts to ..

i'd be more interested in those dv LOL ive said i beleived in god since about 4-5 yrs before i picked up a bible , i believed in a loving god with a purpose , well school did fiercly try to indoctrinate me tho :wink:

Many civilisations have come and gone before us

Yes , but the prophesies point to a time when Everything would be plumetting at once , the economy , climate , extinctions and precisely about the Dark leaders in the shadows , a Global government , cashless society FALL OF THE VATICAN , thats a good one kplxz if you beleive they edited the bible if anything can/will grab everyones attention that would have to be it , its predicted to happen fairly soon , the strongest organization in the world ,everything points to this time yes , civilizations have come before and gone ....

Maybe we should pause this discussion until we see the Vatican detroyed dismemberd then you may have some proof , that is what yous are looking for " proof"

kplxz

Re: Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Last edited by kplxz on Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Take a look at some vids on the Citizens electoral councils website ...

Talks about Glass steagle open banking system as opposed to where it is heading , global collapse amongt other things like the Elite wanting to rid the earth of 7 billion , pushing Russia and China into war , the build up of U.S marines in Darwin , the biggest since the vietnam war , Darwin being just out of range from chinese ICBM's , allthough theyve just released statements about there Many Nuclear armed Subs which can strike many times and run ....China sees these moves as aggression and have just recently released a statement saying it will strike up to 75 targets in the U.S.A if they initiate a strike , even telling them the Model of Rocket and Warhead to be deployed , each one capable of killing between 5-10 million ppl in seconds ....

This is in direct response to Americas missile defense shield , to which America says "trust us" Would America trust china with a misslie defence sheild if they didnt have one ? Taking away there M.A.D Mutual ashured destruction agreement and making it a one way attack ?

China and Russia are on the defensive and for good reason ...

http://cecaust.com.au/main.asp?sub=medi ... cec_wr.htm

http://cecaust.com.au/main.asp?sub=medi ... eport.html
Last edited by Dv8 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:25 pm

'Perception is reality'

you are in my reality yer ? biggest extinction phaze since the dinosaurs ? that is just one point that we share common ground ...

If you see the positives in that , i wouldnt call that perception :wink:

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:30 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:32 pm

" We shall reap the seeds we sow "
oh comon you know as well as i do this refers to our actions , and we are seeing it today with the climate , environment , it aint no such reference to reincarnation .

ideally imo the help of an actual very wise person hmm , so you have had the pleasure of being in the company of those that can reasonably teach this without reasonable doubt , becuase that "one" example ??

how bad it is from you (i.e. Armageddon times).
Understand what your saying , but im not saying it , the times speak for themselves clearly enough in my opinion , to me the sooner the better , get this world out of the way with its greed and selfishness , and then Gods love will return , this is a pivital point in history , allthough wars are decisive this is a much grander event ...

so you know God's will? man that's pretty arrogant...not even the wise people say this No its not arrogant the bible clearly tells gods will and purpose , all christians are aware of it , it is no secret , but yes after 30 yrs of study i have come to a keen understanding of a "glimpse" of god as much as we can at this time , i understand his stance on justice , wickedness , rightesnous and why he has and will do the things he does , its a personality displayed in th bible from cover to cover
i know what god requires of me , and i know that if i choose to live for self and flesh allthough he loves me he cannot allow it to continue , he cannot allow wickedness to go on forever no matter how much he loves mankind , i get that , i get why and what is comming , its a jigsaw puzzle that takes many years to put together ...

Many many christians have failed to grasp god and jesus what they have is church doctrines to live by and assume there on the right track , when the chruch falls they will be left naked and alone without a knowledge of God or the Bible , i had to look at every single side of the argument without the bible , becuase a bible wont save you in the end and faith will only save you if you have knowledge to back it .

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:46 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:48 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:57 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:21 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”