Big Bang Discovery - God Spoiler

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:49 am

" you have taken hook line and sinker as gospel truth, something that has been given to us by the edict of the Vatican. maybe some of it is wrong? "

Geez gimme more credit than , than i spoke to you about the dead sea scrolls , nostic texts ...What the Romans did was Only Remove the books that Discredited "Them" Ie They Took the emphasis "away" from Jesus and directed the ppl to the "church" for the absolute answers , incorporated , Mother mary , a Fiery Hell Etc Etc , They were however Christians " Constaitne" Although a Tainted view of What should be made Public , THe Bible in its entirety is Avaliable today , All 88 Books , rather than the 66 The Romans included ...

What they show is the Romans wernt as samrt as they thought as Even the 66 they allowed in Condems the Church and Jesus's message is as clear now as it ever was , you would assume The Creator protected that as he says he has ...

No other source gives an answer to "all" things , and the one thing that nails it (IS) Prophecy undoudtably accurate , Jesus said these things were wriiten ( I have told you beforehand) So when they happen you will know my words to be true and also everything i say "will" come to pass ...

What other sources are you talking about kplxz ? and what do you mean by "the teachings" From conversations ive had with you , you said you believe in Yeshua ( Jesus ) , God , never read the bible ...

Of course i understand =Poeples= Sentiments , i myself have had them , ignorance " IS " bliss i iwsh i was ignorant , what i can say with certainty is the bible is the only source of Accuracy on current events as described in Prophecy , i cannot deny that ...

Nostradamus , St malachy also seem to be somewhat accurate "in Sync" with end time prophecies , but no-where near as specific as The Prophecies of the Bible , without Prophecy you could take jesus as just a wise man who had his head screwed on right ?
He Said the prophecies of the bible would confirm to poeple that he really is the son of god ...

Your right this stuff is way to heavy and out of ppls depths , i am only astounded and i shouldnt be becuase the bible says most on the planet will be decieved , with "my" knowledge i can see things clearly , but i think i would rather be ignorant , i started my journey about 30 years ago trying to prove the bible wrong , up untill 5-10 yrs ago my attitude was " hmm sounds correct but i cant see these things in the world or how they will come about" Allthough i beleived in God was of the Attitude of well it aint gonna happen anytime soon ...Its only the last ten yrs that the things i read 25 odd yrs ago are smack in my face , sheet , this is happeneing and very fast so fast now the timeline is hard to keep up with , somethings even i have missed ...

But as the bible says in the last days "everybody" will sense something comming regardless of how much the politicians keep telling us "they" will work it out , bs there not trying to "work" it out WAR does not work anything out , its clear Greed is the path they have chosen and Greed go's ALL the way to the top "World Domination" , 1991 Bush gave his speach on the NWO , gorbachov said we need to bring the population down to 1/2 a billion , the Monarchy is in Agreement , All governments are in agreement , but opposition like China/Russia as to whose gonna go is not an agreement , so biblical prophecy of worldwide genocide is very feesable not only feesable , the steps to be taken are clearly there excactly the same as what the Illuminati/Skull and bones/bohemian grove members/shadow government are planning ...

I wish i was ignorant sometimes ...

Check out the bohemian grove ceremony secretly taped and skull and bones that the bushes attend , that is trully frightning stuff to know these are our leaders , its disturbing to say the least ...The openly worship Lucifer...

But im interested to know what ppl i should be looking for kplxz ?

frodo
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby frodo » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:52 am

That's the other thought that comes to mind.... If HE exists why do we assume him to be all powerful.

I have seen suggested the properties of a deity would be the ability to hold unlimited thought patterns . Perhaps if a being was a creator then that's all it is capable of.

I think we assume to much here. What's the evidence the the creator and the being in the bible are the same other than it is said so?

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:03 pm

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:14 pm

So are you saying that God's intention's, by the term "protecting the selected"... that only Christians will survive Armageddon ?

Again, I put to you that no God could ignore a genuine spirit of love, peace & community.
Has the Dali Lama got it wrong too ?
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:15 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:28 pm

" I put to you that no God could ignore a genuine spirit of love, peace & community "

No toga you are correct , not only christians , the elect will encompas muslims , hindu , atheists , agnostics ...

The good part is as these things start to happen , everybody in the world will have heard the term Armageddon as now they do , the last 10-15 yrs its been hammered home.

2 Peter 3.9

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance

That verse means he wants no-one to die , there will be ample warning and many signs to show that the world is headed for catastophe , also when the last Anti-christ appears he will destroy all religion and set up his own and force ppl to recieve a mark and denounce any faith , every body will be given a choice , the message will be clear very clear , there will be some amazing stuff happening that everybody will know whats happening clearly , when the time comes will you knowingly accept to denounce faith in God and Jesus and accept to worship the Anit-christ , becuase he will promise you your life and peace , wereas refusing will mean death and/or torture ...

But before that everybody will know clearly what the bible says and see it happening , BUT will you be fooled by the goverment or will you then decide to side with god ?

The bible shows very clearly that ppl will know the bible to be true allthough forced to denounce it by force ... Everybody here has heard beforehand , everybody is waking up to the U.S , everybodies heard the prophecies , mass famines predicted etc , there will be major stuff happening to show ppl armageddon is near , if like the bikies for instance you think F**k God and F**k the world you are doomed , if you turn to god for protection that is a sign of faith ...
Last edited by Dv8 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:29 pm

lmao borgs

lmao frodo @ your avitar "unable to give a damn, damn not given" rof

...only just noticed it now lol

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:30 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Re: Re:

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:36 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:37 pm

must say im glad that you,s have shown respect and interest for this topic without being condesneding , cudos :-D

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:45 pm

Last edited by kplxz on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:51 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:57 pm

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:27 pm

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Now we're heading towards the realm of 'Perception is reality'... which can start to get ugly haha

Return to “Talk Zone”