Big Bang Discovery - God Spoiler

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:30 pm

' but you keep saying how science is xyz '

Obseravtional science such as extintion rates etc that are tested , duplicated facts im talking about not conjecture , like holographic iniverses etc , talking about bilologists , syaing habitat is dismiminishing leading to sea turtels , the albatros and a whole host of other envirimnental factors that are in plain site ...
I i noticed the bees abcense of late before i read about it and i aint no scientist , i really was thinking "why havent i seen as amny bees around lately ?" Then googled it and found the answers , radio towers etc etc impacting on there lifecycle ...

Yes technology at a price ..

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:32 pm

...if the vatican disappears i will be very happy

Good so will everybody , be good to see :wink:

it doesn't matter what happens here other than we do the best we can type thing.

Mate you are correct , we do the best we can , but theres those that do the worse they can , yer ? The Elite ??
They are the ones God is targetting mate , we are just in the same car atm , just saying this is going to happen,
Things will become obvious in the next few years , you will have a clearer understanding ...

Your right MAN is nothing to fear , he likes to make us fear him/Elite , but god has our back , the deception is
the Elite Dont want you to know that , they Assume Lucifer has theres , it will be a ride , and as stated before
Imo it is awsome that we are the generation to witness the things to shortly come , theres nothing "bad about it ...

What is bad would be allowing man another 50 yrs

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:54 pm

"fundamentalist Christians" "Christiansppl here have called me a fundamentalist christian , i know what true christianity is and im yet to see a church that teaches it , hence not being a member ...

The Bible says atheists that live by a code of conduct of integrity , love , patience , forgivness etc have the truth etched on the hearts , so much moreso than the mighty POPE francis , that is what ppl dont understand , god has said he;s a god of love , if you display those qualities , you tick the boxes , your right for a christian to say " oh man im a christian im saved" that means jack S**t , god says there wolves that come in sheeps clothing ie the POPE ...

God is a god of justice he is nothing to fear if you are trying to do whats right , fact ...Me as a christian however have a responsibilty , god said let your light shine , so as to guide others from darkness ...Im not trying to convert im trying to squash misperceptions about the bible , and with my extensive research and please dont think i think i am any thing special i have just given it much time and priority , looked at many many things , so i know whats in the bible , i know the counter claims , ive at one time or another had the same questions , the bible raises just as many questions as it answers , its a long labourious task
and takes you far from the bible , but then allways brings you back "to it" I have not or cannot rely on any church for the answers , allthough most now beleive we are indeed in the final days , you cannot accept a church's teachings becuase when the church falls , you have to have all the answers to be able to stand "life or death" Renounce your faith and live ? What is it you really beleive ? Church doctrine ? or have you looked for yourself and that doesnt take yrs it takes along time...

Im not trying to convert im stating whats happeing in plain sight , and i certainly wouldnt be without the pleasure of where ive come from in hindsite 10 yrs ago , in 10 yrs all things in the bible are now here together in our face , i know ppl here are interested in it , wether agnostic or atheist , thats why i say watch the VATICAN and the Elite's Agenda , which killing of religion is one of there agenda's ...

Watch for the fall of the church and we shall talk then , in the meantime i know its been food for thought ... :)

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:41 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:50 pm

hardy

Re: Big Bang Discovery - God Spoiler

Postby hardy » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Interesting Thread :)

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:38 pm

2 pages a day so far! :D

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:39 pm

i smell fresh meat

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:47 pm

You Kent's have to much time on your hands

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:51 pm

About 13.7 billion years? :P

Dv8
Clan Member

Re: Re:

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:04 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:11 pm

"do as i do" isn't gonna work...we are all children of the same spirit is my major point there "

Mate we,ve all made terrible mistakes , that is what is meant by god is love , it doesnt matter what we've done .

Jesus died on the cross for us , simple ... to Say your not good enough is feeding into what satan wants you to feel and that gods sacrifice was worthless ...My biggest problem with my mistakes is i couldnt forgive myself ...

Its taken me along time to know that god does indeed forgive and forget , as said previously he knows the world we are living in , he knows Lucifer is a powerfull Angel who has control , he is atm watching and waiting , Mankind will be saved , he will remove Sin and all that comes with it , your choice will come down the track ...

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Re: Re:

Postby Saratoga » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:17 pm

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Lolz Na let them kill the Romans , no bouncers required :ugh:

Return to “Talk Zone”