Big Bang Discovery - God Spoiler

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby kplxz » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:05 pm

frodo
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby frodo » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:34 pm

You mean the bushes? A pilot in the airforce at the time.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:57 pm

ignorance is bliss in my opinion :) if everything does turn to shit which I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY doubt it will ill be happy having spent my life not giving it a second thought

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Agreed Shooter, Mother Goose said it best:

For every ailment under the sun
There is a remedy, or there is none;
If there be one, try to find it;
If there be none, never mind it.

Gubben
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Gubben » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Gubben » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Gubben » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:58 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Gubben » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:04 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:26 am

" the bible is historical not observational "

ah yes well if you assume " man " penned it , which the bible says clearly didnt :-D

Also in regards to Outers comment about growing old , i like your naivity but it is a common percpective ...
Facts are 150-200 species per day extinct , now the Albatros is in trouble due to depleted fish stocks , crops will fail
it will work its way up the food chain ,blah blah blah , isnt it becoming white noise ? Desensitied yet ?

Lol The U.S.A arm the rebels in syria , these are the Rebels that kill then "eat" the intestines of there victims on the street , what do the U.S say ? Shhhh ...what does the media do ? shhhh

When the Syrian government attackes the rebels , oh its CNN , we need to attack attack attack , sound familiar ? It should ...
Paper leaked with Rumsfield , cheyney , bush , blair Talked about creating a "new" Pearl Harbour , aka Twin towers then there was a "wish list" of 7 countires to attack/invade Iraq , Afganistan , lybia, Iran etc etc ....When they have over taken them , then the Plan is Russia/China , hmm interesting ....Bible prophecy .

The Elite will stop at nothing to achieve world Domination including the Predicted ThermoNuclear War comming , Dont believe it ??
Stay tuned , its happening right under your nose ..If they Cant dominate the World they would rather destroy it , that is the Poeple we have at the top ...

Why do you think Russia annexed Ukraine ? They know whats comming and they want Resorces/Land , Bible Prediction ??
America is going to be Annialated , wiped of the map litteraly , look at the map of Iran and the American bases that surround them , and tell me who is hassling who ?? No-wonder Iraniens call them the Great Satan , thats a joke they are ppl like you and me ...

America are THE biggest terrorists in the world , ruled by the rothchild , skull and bones Illuminati , the same group that have made it quite clear they want 7 billion ppl "gone" Fema The U.S.A are stockpiling bullets and body bags by the millions atm , google it the info is all there ...

Unfortunatelly you,s dont know what book the bible is , it is not a "man made book " It cant be , the prophecy is so accurate i can tell you what is next , step by step , from ppl who were told to write it down thousands of years ago, that didnt understand what they were writing but told " poeple living in the last days would understand" boy is it clear now , Do You honestly think The Scientists and News isnt cleverly Doctored/Edited to indocrinate the sheeple , Lol even the movies are desensitising us to Catastophe , what i find frightning is not so much whats to come , i expect it , i find peoples Ignorance truly Frightning , just how succesfull the Elite are , we are puppets and Slaves ...Big picture ??? Satans last hurrah , take mankind down with him ...Fairy tale ? No the fairy tale is believing Greedy mankind can accomplish utopia so we can "watch" our children grow old...

There is some good people out there with good idea's , thats as good as it gets , you cannot tell me you have not noticed a sense of darkness creeping in from the 80's 90's , 2000 and above it has nose dived sharply , maybe you's are slaves , to caught up in making ends meet , everybody is , thats what they want , watch this hand while we do this ...
Agenda 21=Illuminati - ex members intruduced to a Enitity/Spirit who intoduced himself as Lucifer the "christ" lol with his "watchers" that have been documented throught history as Gods/Aliens , from a christians eyes it is oh so clear whats happening , why ? Cause the bibles So clear , im just a bit bewilldered as ive said with my extensive knowledge of the bible and prophecy , i couldnt find the connection , the link by which Satan Directly controlled the Governments ...Fkn Religion used by satan has got ppl to the point , oh pope francis what a "nice" poeples pope he is , ha Obama is visiting the Vatican soon lol @ that ...

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:05 am

" pending ressurection of a Mammoth "

Hmm dont you mean Frankenstein ? Becuase it will be in a Elephants egg , to me its like frikking kids playing with a science set , imo primitive , what do they hope to do "Jurassic Park" Gee that would keep ppls minds of the Current Extinction Rate , yer ? Oh maybe its a step in the right direction , resurrecting an Extinct Species ? The Real issues are being swept under the carpet , becuase they damn well know greed is the top priority ...

I saw an article the title " Scientists grow human lung in lab" what a croc , it was two donor lungs , both juvinile road accident victims
they took the Frame/Scafold they called it of one , and introduced the "cells" of the second , then say they grew a lung , deception in plain sight ...

Gubben also said a hundred times , the sky is still blue outside , ppl are oblivious to other ppls suffering , as long as its happening to someone else , lifes "ok" ...This what is comming will shake agnostics/Atheists to a clear understanding about life , the universe , god and Satan ...It has to go the FULL course it has to be settled in its entirety so that No other Angels will ever bring up this argument again with there "free will" to do things gods way , his supremecy is "way" over theres , so for Satan/Lucifer to think he can run a planet just shows , Sovereign Gods Supremacy over Creation ...

The Angels That Rebelled and Followed Lucifer Used there free will to turn from god , the whole bible was written for our time its all been pointing to now ...Agnostic is good imo , its better than Satanist or Atheist .
But the problem comming from , the Illuminati are planning there very own second comming , before Jesus comes , and he will be believable to fool Atheists , agnostics alike , its satans last hoorah , cunning doesnt describe him , jealous mostly describes him , angry , Headstrong ...For him to call himself "christ" and describe the God of the Bible as the bad guy is a clever deception that will fool even christians when this last Anti-Christ appears ...

Well Documented by ex-illuminati members if you can find any still alive that is , Ignorance is Bliss , Sometimes i wish i was ignorant
It is a worry knowing whats comming , yes even Christians are worried , We have Satans last Attack plus God Standing up , the result , sheesh , The Earth is going to shift on its axis and the heavens will be moved/turned this will be enormous and that is after
Thermonuclear war ...

As the Bible says It will be the culmination of Satan running this Earth into oblivion and then God wiping Satan out and Saving the planet , it will be F****g Enormous ...

If you think The scientists are on the "cutting" edge of technology and you want proof of a Supreme intelligence , ThurmoNuclear War will look like fire crackers at best , there will be no mistake or Misunderstanding that The Creator is intervening , it will certainly be better than anything hollywood has produced , that is an understatement ...

Screaming Jets song comes to mind ( Eve of Destruction) gee how long ago was that song bought out ? Im Listening to Radio broadcasts from the Citizens Electoral council from last year frikkin predicting Syria and Ukraine , things are just happening so fast atm ....

The IMF frikkin printing money lol , got themselves in a no-win situation now , keep printing money and money will become worthless , stop printing money and go bankrupt , They have dug themselves/us a fine ol hole , its a matter yrs before the economic collapse hits that "everyone" is expecting ...

Yes bring back the "mammoth" bring on "anything" to distract ppl from the hell thats pending , sounds Doomy doesnt it ? Well one generation has to go through it , i,d rather it be me than my kids , and the Bible says and it is "The good news of the kingdom"
When this Earth is wiped clean and God rightfully rules "then" the misery will cease "then" will life be trully worth living , it will be a STARK contrast to now , Satan is Dark and so is his world , yes gubben its been a long time comming , but every being created has to know how it ends without God steering the ship , he wants us to listen to him by choice not by force he never wanted robots but does need us to respect and head his laws and advice for our own good , thats what its all about ....

kplxz

Re: Big Bang Discovery - God Spoiler

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:46 am

lol dv...

i can understand the sentiment @intothepit by the members about these topics

life's mysteries are in deep fathoms that need a certain type of desire to swim amongst comfortably.

i will add - you have taken hook line and sinker as gospel truth, something that has been given to us by the edict of the Vatican. maybe some of it is wrong? maybe there are others much closer to the teachings? have you looked for any of these people?

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:30 am

If the creator plans to inter

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:33 am

If the creator plans to intervene why would it wait until we are all wiped out. A modern day nuclear war would leave no life on the planet.

Hello it's me God......where are you all?

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:40 am

Maybe god is like Bender from Futurama when he is floating through space. He was doing a good job until he killed them all ...

Return to “Talk Zone”