Big Bang Discovery - God Spoiler

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby kplxz » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:51 pm

booGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby booGz » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:20 pm

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:23 pm

Yes kplxx agreed Satan ruling eternall hellfire is made up , non-biblical ...Satan imo and the bibles is a real entetity , i know you dont believe that , hat of to agreeing to disagree on that point , respect...

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:25 pm

" modern scientists don't subscribe to Darwin's theory of evolution either. "

hmm interesting statement , because Richard Dawkins and other evolutionary bioligists allways refer to it , Darwin ....

Sheet what have i started , time for ictf :D

Damn u Dv8

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Re:

Postby Saratoga » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:49 pm

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:43 pm

Hmm , but why wont u lock it why o why ...

Long as the day surgery went well :p

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Why... has there been abuse or attacks I have missed amidst my foggy eyeness this eve ?
If so ... Use The Report Post Function - located top right of every post... dont reply or bite the bait.
When a post is reported the 1st thing Admin, Clan Leaders & Moderators see when we log in is a nice notification.

Groggy & sore, pissing lava again... but all good m8, thx for asking.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:10 pm

No its all been rosy here , hardy messaged me yesterday or the day before askin how earth was , so i assume he's on some adventure somewhere :-) ,

kplxx has been a bit roudy imho :lol: , the illuminati havent confiscated me yet :ugh:

wait theres a report post function omg dont tell em that :roll:

No bans , bitches , locks or whips , all good :wink:

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:08 am

You do all realise that the majority of us will simply grow old (watch our children grow up) and then we'll die. Surely you realise all this? Life is really really REALLY like the old X-box add ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6zgQH3tUKk

Live and enjoy your lives people !!

PS. How's THAT for a hijack.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:46 am

Sick Hijack tbh

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:40 am

your clan tag should be =HjF= (Hi-jack Fiend) :lol:
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:03 am

To the world running out of resources look to the countries that have high population and low natural resources. Humans adapt to their environment. It's our strongest trait.

Good to see you joining in on this boogz I always like to read your well constructed replies.you oogz types always come across as really well educated to me.would I be close to the mark?

kplxz

Re: Re:

Postby kplxz » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:46 am

Last edited by kplxz on Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 9 times in total.

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:55 am

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:25 pm

Off the top of my head I don't think Einstein was responsible for the Manhattan project and opeinheimer ( that's right phone, a word I'm not sure on the spelling and you give me nothing) was. Also was it not a race to get the bomb before the nazis?

Is not lack of evidence that may well prove to be true in the long run ignorance?
You may well follow logic etc and still be ignorant. Ignorance isn't necessarily the negative word it tends to be used in.

This debate is a good example. DV may well be 100% correct in all he says. If so we are ignorant at this point In time due to a lack of supporting evidence.

Return to “Talk Zone”