Big Bang Discovery - God Spoiler

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Belief in Evolution based on scientific discovery that christian scientists dont agree with could be determined an "opposing" religion in there view and my view .

which isn't what anyone seriously believesabout something from nothing

INk that is excactly what ppl believe Richard Dawkins and Laurance Kraus teach just that , i do get my facts right before posting such a comment ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUe0_4rdj0U

Watch this 2 hr vid on "nothing" as i did , im not dumb dont assume you think i am and dont assume you are , but ive done my homework ...

Christian scientists oppose this view , why is that ? they have the same Evidence to work from , what makes there assumptions different ? Not a Belief in God , Observational science is what makes the difference ...

One example on the Creation vs Evolution Debate was used , the evolutionists used the example of 70 odd layers of snow ice as being proof of the age of the earth , the creationsist scientists said something to the contrary like could not that be deposited by several extreme climatatic changes occuring in a shorter time span , no one was there to observe it but came to different conclusions , if you watch the debate i think the christian scientist clearly made more sense , was less condesending to the likes of Richard Dawkins , Why Condesend a fellow scientist becuase of differing theories , even when the evidence such as the fossil record supports Creation which it does if you take a hard look at it , but it isnt whats taught in schools ...

I guess time will tell , good thing is im positive we will be "the" generation that has undoubtable proof either way , thats gotta be exciting .
Last edited by Dv8 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Thing is what would you say if scientists say the evidence supports intelligent design as many have ?
You would say well why the wickedness , where is he?
The bible says Lucifer is God atm , in Control , regardless of where science leads you will never
get the proof your after ...

That is until the greatest scientist ever the supreme intelligence show's himself , all im saying is that the evidence points to design
And that , that scientist is going to give you the proof you need / want and world events show just that , the illuminati controlling governments and practicing satanists makes complete sense , ppl easily will believe in Aliens , what if what the illuminati whistle blowers are correct that these entities have introduced themselves as the "watchers" and Lucifers workers and can take any form they wish and do from what they say , including decieving past civilizations and current in regard to Aliens/Gods ...

Then that is the greatest deception of all time is it not ? And the bible not just being spot on with world events just may be spot on with the rest as well ? I guess you,s will just have to wait and see , but the bible does say there will be no atheists or agnostics when he shows himself , im just amazed at finding a connection in the illuminati , reptilians , Aliens , Demons , World leaders , LUCIFER ...

You gotta call that interesting ?

cug
Clan Member

Postby cug » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:08 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:12 pm

Lmao cug , think u found the missing link :p
Attachments
iq508d999c.jpg
ladygagahandoffatimamannequin.jpg
ladygagahandoffatimamannequin.jpg (13.45 KiB) Viewed 1906 times

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:49 pm

I had to double take when i looked at the date of this thread and the three pages it already has... here we go again...?

A question: if nothing can come from nothing, what created god?

Also i am confused about the term observational science as opposed to historical science. There is no observational proof of God, i dont buy the "look out the window at the world" argument because our existence is not proof of God. Sorry. That is the whole point. You cant say we exist, therefore, God.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:31 pm

You did watch the creation debate ?

Gubben dont you think tho , if theres a God that created us , that he is far superior ? That we couldnt even comprehend the time/space he exists in ?

"You cant say we exist, therefore, God" "well you might say we exist in all the universes complexity therefore accident"

Maybe as the bible says he has given us enough information up till the second comming when after he said all would be revealed regarding mankinds future , going back to prophecy also , the bible is "spot" on , theres also many christian scientists smarter than you or me , i just cant see how you can dismiss a creator and put "accident" in his place ...

If science has taught us anything that is complexity does not come accidently , and we see it right throughout creation , the fossil record does support creations version of events and not evolutions , that is the truth , why is that ? Im not trying to convert anybody to christianity dont get me wrong , im just stating basic observations in science ...

You put me onto that debate gubs with Bill Nye and Ken ham ? was it you or INK , anyway Observational science is something they can test and prove by observation , historical science is something that cannot be tested , no-one was there ....

Ie , the mars rover , ppl on this forum even has said the rover can only test so much , we need a man there to really nail some tests . That is excactly the same argument with the past , we wernt there , so carbon 14 dating etc is not an excact science that is one of many examples where theories are put in place , one example in that debate a piece of wood found in rock drilled a hundred or so feet down yet dated not sure if it was thousands or millions of yrs apart , but the point was they were found on the same level by "carbon" dating that confused them , the test failed to accurately date the wood ..my point being if the illuminati control science and they worship satan as is the case , the argument for a creator is obviously not going to get out , the same way we are fed the news ...

LOL at the date and heading , been looking at alot of illuminati stuff lately , got me thinking , but gub,s on the point of where did god come from , he says he's allways been , on earth we are constrained by time , space is not , we cannot comprehend God , but we can comprehend life just happening from nothing ? I find that ironic , we claim to be so smart , we are still using the combustion engine yet becuase we cant comprehend space and time , we dismiss God , and its not a matter of faith alone , as ive said before my faith is based on research , everything points to a creator , but if ppl cant see it they cant see it ...
Last edited by Dv8 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:37 pm

I gota get it before toga gets back from day surgery and the new mods are badged lmao :D

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:00 am

10:48 into that youtube video Dv8... I'll check the rest of it later, looks interesting.

booGz
Clan Member

Re:

Postby booGz » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:47 am

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Gubben
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Gubben » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:26 am

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:24 am

" Well, if there was compelling evidence that intelligent design was true, then we wouldn't be having this discussion "

That would depend on who "pays" the scinetists , no ?

" That's just putting words into my mouth" no no no dont use that old argument boogz , that is the number one reason poeple use
for disbelief in god , cant say im trying to "put words in your mouth" to discredit christians , when i said "you" i meant Atheists ...

" one molecule " One molecule , interesting , becuase you cant have it both both ways , no , You cannot say we came from the big bang then assume the argument that "Aliens" seeded the planet , yer? Is not that "both" ways ??

At least A Creator ticks the boxes , Aliens on the other hand , who created them ? Did you not just say we started from one molocule ? So where does Aliens seeding the planet come into the big bang theory ? Answer me that ...

" thats why this whole conversation is pure speculation " no the fossil record support the creating side of the argument much more that evolution ...

And Boogz on Christians that believe in Evolution , you may want to take another look at that becuase im yet to find one that agrees with the Mainstream science of darwinsims survival of the fittest , have a look at darwins finches ? Differing species within the "finch" family ( Adaption ) they are STILL Finches , a Dog is a dog , these species " suddenly" Appear in the fossil record , mutations such as the Zonkey and liger will revert back to a Donkey , Zebra , lion and Tiger ...

And back to the subject of the illuminati , if Lucifer rules them , and they in turn Rule the world as seems the case , Katy perry twice in interviews has said she sold her sole to the devil to be famous and lady gaga has said she worships Lucifer , both have worn the illuminati;s all seeing eye , its easy i guess from a christians perscpective whats going on , and all ex illuminati members say the same thing , They Worship Lucifer , some even saying they saw him and his watchers ?

Satan offered jesus kingdoms if he fell to worship him , he couldnt offer them if they wernt "his" to give , interesting when you look at the illuminati , the bushes etc being members of the skull and bones etc , all part of the illuminati ...

Mattew 4.8

The Devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. These i will give you if you bow on your knee and worship me .

This is excactly the same thing being done in the illuminati today , is that not interesting ? Satan introducing himself to illuminati members as " Christ " , He is the created not the creator and its allways caused him much jelously throughout time eternall , right up until today , when he knows his time now is short , he is moving the world to annialation what he cant have he will destroy as predicted , it all makes sense and prophetically everything is happening , you's may not be able to see it and as the bible says most wont until the "power" go's out so to speak ...

The main reason i started this thread was the amount of info i have gleaned from the illuminati and as a christian it was one thing i didnt understand "where is his door/connection'' who does he control ? how does he do it ? allthough the bible says he does controll the rulers ... The Illuminati pretty much in partnership with the freemasons who were here at the "same" time as christ in rome is an
pretty good connection , sifs talked about blood lines from these times , the connection is there in the illuminati , the rulers have come from the same blood lines from the time of christ ...

I personally had "no" idea they were practicing satan worshippers that are very powerfull , wonder why ? They are the elite shadow governmet the same shadow government that took down the towers " ruled by satan" Who is described as decieving the entire world"
is not that interesting even to "atheists" ?
Last edited by Dv8 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:38 am

" i am confused about the term observational science as opposed to historical science "

Gubben you said you watched the Creation debate , yes ? Observational science and historical science was clearly explained in there .

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:01 pm

shhh toga's back :ugh:

And where's hardy , he contacted me yesterday or the day before asking how earth was , lol true , must be havin an upside down pizza somewhere :)

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:42 pm

kplxz

Re: Big Bang Discovery - God Spoiler

Postby kplxz » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:42 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”