New Players

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New Players

Postby hardy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:52 am

Tier 4 is of elitist and highly competitive environment. They aren't really aware that they are doing it but i wouldnlt let it worry or effect you. You get a decent work out in tier 4.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:59 am

it does worry my though. not for my sake but for the new comers who are left with a bad taste in their mouth and a completely off base opinion about quake. it only takes one person to be enough of a cunt to turn someone off quake.
ie tigress a new comer from a while ago. i friended her and during a match she was ragged on and now she doesn't play anymore. :roll:
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:16 am

Dont worry about other peoples rage man. It's what gamers do. Just keep up the positiveness and that will support any negative things that people might say towards them that make them want to leave.

The volume of players and aliases related to it makes it hard to tell that health of the community, the game is definently not dying by anymeans. There has been enough games on especially some constant CTF action which has been great. Not really enough to worry about the loss of one or two payers but i definently get what you mean.

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:22 am

its the net enviroment..... lacking the face to face ..... come to next sydlan , everyones a normal happy chappy chap

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:34 pm

when are they planning on running sydlan next?

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:44 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:28 pm

Last edited by kplxz on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:30 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:32 pm

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:04 pm

I was in a server with those names the other night. Sounds like I was lucky not to be kicked.
I cop abuse all the time for my bad play. Sometimes it gets to me (quite a bit lately) but most times I just let it roll off.
I have actually considered removing my PiT tag so as not to let PiT receive those negative comments, but then I think - the PiT clan are mature enough not to worry 8)

Keep up the good work JT and Scummy.
We need more new players!
Last edited by kanonfoda on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Did I just say that?

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:06 pm

Tier 4+ is always a knitting circle.

Most of those games I ignore chat.

I miss the atmosphere of the iCTF a few years back, before AiM 2 I think and a while after. Was very relaxed and fun while still being really competitive.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:04 am

yeah ink +1

thats one thing the ictf haters don't understand...they don't know the ictf history of the game

i've seen ictf servers empty after one or more ictf hater joins with the usual "what? this isn't ctf?, ictf is for noobs, ictf is shit" blah blah rant until the games vibe is ruined...

blayze and kommo went hate spastic tonight i left the server and many others did - joining a new empty server...we had a few games all peaceful and fun...then they both follow us, joining at the same time and starting straight back up with their hate again...

...vamp haters...QL is the worst game for it i've ever seen

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:27 am

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:12 am

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:16 am

Return to “Talk Zone”