New Players

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

JToombsy
Clan Member

New Players

Postby JToombsy » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:36 pm

hey guys, just a quick thread on something that has really annoyed me!

playing CA tonight and a few ppl; not pit members; tried kicking a player because he was new and inexperienced!!
i know its just a game but i was fucking outraged!!! quake is dwindling in players and i think new players would be a great way to keep quake alive.

so if we notice anyone who seems new lets try to give them an enjoyable experience.

i friended the new guy and have offered to help him get the basics down.

help them out or direct them here even if they wanna get a little more involved in the QL community.

this really pissed me off :evil:

thanks guys
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

booGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby booGz » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:12 pm

yes, i was there. i saw that and it was a pretty shitty thing to do.

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New Players

Postby hardy » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Perfect attitude and way to go about it toombsy that's what i try to do. A welcome and a few other things never goes astray and doesn't go unnoticed, if they feel comfortable in the environment they will hopefully stay and not worry to much about getting a belting from all the regulars making them want to leave.

If i seen that i would have stuck up for him for sure.

I wouldn't even mention PiT members lol they would be the last people to do that in the game.

Friend everyone you can whether you like them or not is good practice and ensures everyone knows what games are on and increases the chance of the community all playing with one another and not grouping making some of the new players feel left out.

Nice move Toombs :)

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:21 pm

can we ask who voted and kicked? Perhaps a bit o public shamin might help :)

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:31 am

It would be the same angry cunts who are always in a shit mood just wanting to bring people down for their own personal gain.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:07 am

i was in there and gave to the cunt as well
it was somnus and yoyza ,mainly somnus , yoza was just ranting pit = shit but is was somnus that tried kicking soldd
somnus said he was a better player than me when i had a go at him
i said yes you are but that dont mean ur not a fuckhead !
im over these up themseves cunts that play in t4, i want to go back to t3

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:07 am

somnus called the vote im sure, i will upload the demo.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:09 am

my sons were downloading shit and i was lagging hard so i just fucked off

JToombsy
Clan Member

Re: New Players

Postby JToombsy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:27 am

ok so my auto rec only starts once the match commences but here is the match anyway.
Attachments
CA-PiTJTOOMBSY-almostlost-2014_03_14-20_20_21.dm_73
(3.61 MiB) Downloaded 84 times

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:30 am

yeah scummy its cunts like him who ruin quake and take away the fun. back in the q3a days it was a social revolution that is now being shit on by dumb pricks like somnus! :evil:

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:46 am

its funny how 90% of the top players would never be pit material and i would never f1 most of the self praising cunts into this clan
yet they still don't get it that a team of winners is far more fun to play with than a winning team .
as many of you guys add me if you dont already and i will start some private pit servers that only us and decent people can play on

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:55 am

I have gone off CA for this reason to many knobs, same as scummy I would go back to tier3 if that were possible. The other day some knob I think it was darkyau was havin a crack at me to leave the server cos im shit or something dunno I don't really care but is this sort of shit necessary? especially new players does not help at all will just drive them away

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:58 am

yeah man its ridiculous, i dont understand how a game can make you act like a wanker just cause your good at it.
guess they were just born a prick!

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:01 am

i personally don't care how good or not i am ... but i really hate it when i pop up into tier4 ...

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:09 am

it's something to do with maturity i think... or lack thereof

Return to “Talk Zone”