Daniel Morcombe

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Daniel Morcombe

Postby kplxz » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Re:

Postby kplxz » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:12 pm

My internet was as reliable then as it is now, im lucky to get game. I put my hand up to play for PiT IV... or was it V, im not sure but it was a bench seat at best. I was barely involved, much less in choosing teams.
Bomba choose teams in those AiM threads... as per noted in Dv8's pm's to me.

I thought that trophy was a fkn ripper mate.... & a brilliant gesture to offer it up, to the point of mention at the time, that perhaps it should be a PiT only trophy... ie: PiT Duel King ... or something. Always wondered what happened to that.

Dv8, I have only 'exploded' in your direction just that once. Saying " How fucking dare you" ...
I felt you went beyond explaining your opinion, into directly attacking me & my positions of mod & clan leader.
I also apologized for my language in one of the many pm's we have sent, including continued statements of your value & worth to PiT Clan.

Hardy, Dv8 is correct again. Some how you have managed to hijack a simple thread about a tragic Australian story and blast it off to another dimension.
Please refrain your comments to the topic... or open some of your own threads.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:26 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:28 pm

No worries, fair enough. i am in multi dimensions atm that is why i mention them.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:10 pm

Yer kplxx you are right , the Vatican , Rolf Harris , the Priests being the worst offenders of all , but can i add "noted" by the highest judge in the bible that they will soon get there judgement , thats all i will say on that , but for a church to do it , priests to do it when ppl go there "looking" for God and peace , makes that crime so much worse , noted in the bible , there due will come ...

"directly attacking me & my positions of mod & clan leader " That was misunderstood imo , i dont think i ever attacked you as i said , i think ppl or persons on this forum disrecpected the admins "namely" you being really the only acitve one , by re-opening jesus 2.0
I thought that disrespectfull to the moderators and the forum after it was closed ... You did allow us some freedom to which i think was abused and repeated attacks were becomming personal , gubben and myself probably misunderstood some comments to and i was at fault as well of course , the illuminati can be taken both ways Aliens or Demons ?

That is a matter for research , but when it encroaches on "every" thread , ok tesla i can see some connection , google ? possibly but Daniel Morcombe definatelly not , that is out of place , kplxx is right this happens all the time , what is different about Daniel Morcombe is the parents were tenacious , never gave up , the boy is one of a twin , i have twin boys , its every parents worse nightmare , admittedly the morcombe parents never really taught Daniel Stranger Danger , The Daniel Morcombe foundation is probably there way of making up for that and the foundation is now huge , so kplxx no we dont forget about the rest , but i cant think of another Co-orporation/foundation that has been setup to prevent , raise awarness of this insidious crime ...

So Daniel morcombes death will not only never be forgotten by the public it raises the awarness of this crime smack into our living rooms and shows that in the end Good ppl will prevail over evil , by there strength and never giving up they have saved other kids lives just by the foundation and becuase they are like you and me and Daniel could quite easily be our kid , so "easily" taken so imo
Daniel Morcombe the "Business" IS standing up for all kids and brings the justice system into the spotlight , this guy has done this numerous times before and walked after a few years , they,ve payed a tremendous price but have also given us something to ...

More awareness , where are your kids ?

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:13 am

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:22 am

lol hardy the hijacking is incessant!

@dv - yeah his family never gave up, amazing love from them.

very sad imo that the court case wasn't just open and shut without being dragged on and on, and a conviction of castration. the courts and politicians should be ashamed.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:30 am

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:33 am

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:10 am

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:49 am

maybe time for the padlock toga !

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:38 pm

Your on the right track john. Awareness is highest priority. You should have taken notice of my awareness and consciousness promoting threads and BELIEVED in another race or a least the possibility

UM Awareness of pedophiles , Nothing to do with your so called awareness of " other" races ...

" Your on the right track john " Correct , iv'e been on the right track all along ...

Return to “Talk Zone”