Daniel Morcombe

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

frodo
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby frodo » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:02 pm

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:39 pm

Feel free to poke fun at it if you like, that's cool. Just disregard, it's just one of the many possibilities that came to mind, and one way i would have looked at it.

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:11 am

hardy

Re: Daniel Morcombe

Postby hardy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:12 am

Yeah there are numerous ways you can look at the negative way our topics of choice were conflicting however despite how you choose to percieve it it should not be mentioned who is getting a lesser end of the stick. I will mention my attitude towards everyone who choose to partake and have a say to let you know once again that i had the outmost intended aim to be as fair as possible with as much acceptance and balance to everyone i could. if you go over my posts again which i by no means expect you to do you will see exactly what i mean about that.

Everyone needs to make a mature decision based around the values of PiT as a collective, the fact it is a forum and based around that very thing discussion is always going to be had and it should not be questioned in an emotional way by anyone. In all fairness everyone has the absolute right to voice their opinions and everyone should try to accept eace other. I dont expect you to do this because it's what i want but it should be seen as an extremely fair and balnaced way to deal with each other ensuring that nobody has a rough or uncomfrotable time no matter what the dispute may be.

I will however say that the range of subjects i posted were of high volume and reality changing content. I did this because i feel that everyone has the right to know about the existence of other civilizations and i felt comfortable that i had the relevant information to provide with all of you in the hope that it would highten your awarness and possibly lead to acceptance that they exist.

My stance on religion would have seen unfair to dv8 only because the information and opinions i voiced were of considerable challenge to dv8's views. To be fair he should have accepted my opinion for an an opinion which is all it is and to be fair to him i should have spoke more around religion itself. I do not follow relgion. That is why he would have taken it as offensive intent. The fact that he was the only one supporting pro religious views was the fact that he had several other different opinions that did not fit his beliefs.

The titile of the jesus thread was enough to create opinions of all kinds. I wouldnt have expected it to be all the same. It's religion.

We all like dv8 man, whats not to like ?

We are all friends here. And there are no issues ever, no matter what.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:39 am

" Sho_OterMcGavin " " DV8 gets the short end of the stick everytime "

Thankyou , and i agree , im a minority , and disagree on how hardy has hijacked every damn thread , i have removed
my looong time =PIT= tag because of the enequality displayed in this forum , also another reason , going back to the first
insta-tourney when long a long term player "me" who put my hand up , even was going to donate a Quake 3 trophy i had as
a prize to enhance the comp (Ironically i gave it to hardy when i met him)

I was told point blank "Dv8 teams have been picked" newer players given preference over long term old school players ,
so with that which pissed me off big time to the public inequality desplayed by ppl on this forum =PIT= members , i simply
do not fit into =pit= anymore , so ive removed my tag , trying to keep my posts/threads to a minimum , i did fell compeled
to put a thread up in regard to Daniel morcombe , which hardy quickly hijacked , and says it could be a staged act , simply
put i will not remain a member of a clan that has a member like hardy in it who disregards ppls requests to stfu and ive been told
to , ive defended the bible only from "misinformation" ...

So when ppl see me without my =PIT= tag on Quakelive these are the reasons , been a hard decision but my =PIT=
days are over unfortunately ...

Now i can only expect someone to jump in and say " how fucking dare i say that publically " ? well i just did . The Long term marriage
between PIT and me is over , if and when some policy changes are implemeted i may be back ...

And hardy you are antagonizing mate , i have refrained from personal attacks and you have repeatedly attacked me in all threads
and this was allowed to go unchecked for way to long imo , no offense toga OK .
Simply put reopening jesus 2.0 should of been strike one , then two then three >>>> Out , hardy has been given to much rope has total disregard to ppl telling him to keep his frikkin hybrid self and beleifs out of every damn post ....

"i feel that everyone has the right to know about the existence of other civilizations and i felt comfortable that i had the relevant information to provide with all of you in the hope that it would highten your awarness and possibly lead to acceptance "

LMFAO that is just typical isnt it , well if thats the case biblical prophecy is the "only" accurate source of information of whats neary here and i feel compelled to warn ppl , the bible hasnt recorded this by co-incidence , but i get told keep the bible out of every post and you yourself HARDY has told me the same so dont give us the BS of you are being fair and encourage debate that is a joke that has eminated throughout these threads , thankyou again sho_otermMcgavin , i know your not the only person that has that view ...

Your views were never a challenge hardy , you know "nothing" about the bible , and say your in contact with a reptilian couple , satanism is great , the annunaki , everything BUT god , i have only tried to stop your confusion about religion and misrepresentation of the bible , because ppl here obviously have pre-conceived idea's which are going to prove fatal in the comming years , confusion is satans number 1 weapon and you've fed that very well on this forum , it is a battle for soles atm and you and your reptilian mates are Lucifers cadets , nothing more my friend , you are confused bigtime and youve sprayed your confusion all over this forum , you say its only an "opinion" that your trying to tell us about something you,ve agreed no-body can know about ??? CONFUSION ...

"I would be lying if I said the banter between you 2 didn't entertain me " It was indeed laughable :D

"And there are no issues ever, no matter what"

YES there is damn issues im leaving =PIT= becuase of these things , got it ...
Last edited by Dv8 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:23 pm

woha this is deep

dv8 , i for one do not want you to leave this group
we all have a place in here
i believe hardy is in contact with a reptile as much as i believe in god...... both bulshit stories in my opinion
and thats just it ............ its only my opinion,that dont mean i am right
in lots of threads sifs and hardy carry on about horse shit conspiracy theories that we all know is 99.9% hot cock !
but it is their opinion
and hardy if you think daniel may be in another dimension .................. fuck man its time to stop the acid mate :P

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:45 pm

*sigh.... stupid me left the forum open and went painting for a couple hours...

... perhaps I should turn on Nazi Mod Mode = Every Post Requires Approval = ROFLS
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:47 pm

=RIP= Daniel

The system has been completed and the offender has been jailed for life.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:27 pm

" fuck man its time to stop the acid mate "

Scumbag i do luv your blunt honesty , i wasnt goint to say it ...

Gubben just finished watching The Bill Nye , Ken ham Evolution vs Creation debate , nearly 3 hr , imo excellent debate also from where i sit surprize surprize Ken ham won it undoubtably , Evolution indoctrination , and FYI the bible has never said the earth is young ie 6000-7000 yrs old , it says god started with a blank canvas , a sphere of a water covered globe , by where he started creating ,It could well of been here billions of years that is a side tracked argument , it puts mankind at 6000-7000 yrs old about the same time as written records appeared , and as he said observational science compared to historical science is a difference of theories only , all of which to have shown drastic errors in trying to assume to know something without observing it ...

IE , science and the bible are in union that all dogs decended from the wolf , but they have allways been dogs , there is no intermitent link in the fissil record anywhere , the amount of incomplete bones they have used to "prove" our ancestory is hotly debated and full of holes .

A donkey jumped a fence recently and mated with a zebra called a zonkey , new species ? No genetic mutation that will not continue and even if it did continue it will allways remain a horse (type)

And what nails it for most christians is the astonishing accuracy of prophecy you would expect from divine origin , if seeing is believing ? We are seeing prohecy happening today at a fast rate as we head into the final days for this struggling Planet ,"excactly" as predicted ,
Russia , China , Middle east peace ,Global extinctions Cashless society , global government , this is not a crack heads dreams , these are spot on predictions of what where heading into , spot on ....so accurately i can tell you definately what is comming in the next 10-20 yrs ,(doubt very much it will take that long) because 5-10 yr ago i didnt see the bibles prophecies in play or how they would happen but just as the bible said those are now in play and happening , ppl can dismiss it thats there choice , i cannot imo that is stupidity for "me" becuase i have seen prophecy happen , i cant deny it that is just stupid for christians , its like walking towards a cliff knowing damn well you will fall of , its a prediction you fall of the cliff your gonna die , christians now know that the evidence is so clear that to dismiss it means to not heed the warnings will join the worlds fate , its too clear to turn from , anyway , just addresing gubs on the video , Science is " not " Allways accurate and our "technology" is still very primitive , i mean look at cars , fossil fuels in a combustion engine to turn a tail shaft to drive "one" wheel is very primitive , but we think we can answer questions from the past using observational science in a historical perspective :?: No we,ve been fooled ...

And gubs the question that stumps all evolutionists as stumped this guy , how do you get consciousness from matter ? Bill Nye is a comedian as well as a scientist and needed to be ...
Last edited by Dv8 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:58 pm

Haha scumbag, funny cunt :)

Yeah no stress guys, i have no issue with you.

I don't even use Psychedelics anymore or anything much anymore, the odd occasion but yeah rarely now days.

Thanks for the judgement.

I don't have a single issue with any of you. I just say what i think and what i feel, i will apologize though if it was of offense to anyone and taken in away that was bad. Most respect to you all. Happy to be a member of PiT whether i am considered one or not.

Cheers

hardy

Re: Daniel Morcombe

Postby hardy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:13 am

I didnt make the trophy , someone made it for me , was just making the point it would,ve made a good prize for a Quake tourney prize , did'nt happen , No you keep it , i had it at my place for years and it needed a new home as i said when i gave it to you .....

Mate as a christian i have to expect ridicule , it comes with the territory , unfairly in most cases but it comes with the times and the Majority mentallity , the confusion / Difference between the bible vs religion to which poeple cannot differentiate between the two is responsible for it ...

I have only tried to stick up for a book that has been mistakenly judged as fairy tales , but not everyones cup of tea . I havent looked in every nook and cranny of the bible /religion/Evolution to not learn something , anyways its going to go around in circles and im outa breath here , i thought however that hijacking every thread while im told to keep the bible out of it was a double standard allthough very relevant to the illuminati , NWO just shows ppls misconceptions about the book , i cannot change that , religion has done a good job of destroying faith in jesus as intended and putting the emphasis on the church not GOD ...

Im not part of a group and less so as time go's on mate , Im a christian , but in saying that im no member of a church or group , i stand alone to be judged by christ and God to stand alone with my own knowledge (Knowledge being the basis of any belief) as everybody will by there knowledge ,my own family will disown me in the comming years , fact , accepted ...

Forum "riff raf" ? Its an important question especially as the bible is proving true prohetically , it means lives are in play , theres a bigger picture about the illuminati than poeple , spirits are invloved , the end time described in the bible is excactly what the illuminati are working towards , most ppl are consumed with confusion or to caught up with what the illuminati are doing to realize whats really at stake , so forum riff raf or banter on this subject is a matter of life and death , correct information is a paramount necessity , anyway i,ve been told to keep the bible out of discussions and im only annoyed that you introduced a dimensional spin on all threads including of all things Daniel Morcombe , i would never introduce a religous spin on that it is a seriously sad topic ...

My own family arnt my mate , they have and will turn on me when the crunch comes , the comming years are going to be catastophic i only have 3 mates and they are my kids and one savior , as far as =PIT= go's i dont fit anymore imo , maybe i bought that on myself , i dont know , i dont agree with Toga Publically "telling me off" with that language no matter what my comments were and in PM to actually , i was not included in the first ICTF tourney regardless of my long term =PIT= membership , priority was given to newer players , favourtism ? Anyway ive questioned myself what being a member of =PIT= means ?
Toga will probably tell me again now , im outa line , yer i did expect tighter forum policy , not Toga's fault , i think it lies more with poeple not respecting The Forum moderator , namely toga , being really the only "active" one , he misunderstood my comments , i think opening a jesus 2.0 was not right and puts the moderator in a difficult position , but one imo was taken advantage of when ppl were allowed more rope to the extent attacks were getting personal , yer i take things personally , that is me , gubben was perceptive in saying im a sensitive guy , something of a weekness imo , something i cannot change , but personall attacks have led me to remove my long held =PIT= tag

Times r a changing , im going thru some sh*t atm to with Court etc , i,ll re-evalluate my =PIT= membership after its sorted i thinks i need a break atm

Gubben
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Gubben » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:20 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:16 pm

Sent a PM gubben discussing the reason i was ticked of , yes i did sign up and a clan leader picked KTC over me i , i think this is frodo's daughter and it is not her fault or any offence taken there , i just would assume a longer serving member would be given priority , i got pm's from other members stating the same fact , i was taken back a bit and questioned back then , what does it mean to be in pit .

I was avaliable for the first tourney , put my hand up , even said i would donate a Q3 trophy , i was enthused ...but wasnt able to participate in following comp's , relationship problems at the time meant i wasnt avaliable ...

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Last edited by kplxz on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Talk Zone”