Daniel Morcombe

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Daniel Morcombe

Postby Dv8 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:29 pm

Justice finally for these poor parents .

http://www.danielmorcombe.com.au/

I intend on payday to order a t-shirt to help them with there cause on protecting other children ...

Give your kids and extra hug today for Daniel .

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:03 pm

bout time. that sick fuck should be shot. the death penalty should apply here IMO, but i guess prison wont be his friend! :)
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:10 pm

What ever happened and whoever was responsible will pay for it in this lifetime and a learning path will be on offer for him/her next lifetime.

It is possible that he could have disappeared to another dimension, possibly the 5th as he is human, but yeah lots of possibilities.

His death could have been orchestrated and staged to later promote safety as the NSA and other agencies would most likely be trying to eliminate murders and all things associated with such things as the safety app available on the website.

Safety is their highest priority.
Last edited by hardy on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:16 pm

i dont think its anything as elaborate as that this time hardy, they found part of his bones (i believe - not 100% sure on that).
i just think that some ppl are seriously fucked up and have no concern for human life. their only concerns are of their own wants and desires.

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:40 pm

Highly possible toombsy, They will pay for their actions universally i assure you.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:45 pm

i couldn't agree more! :)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:59 pm

" It is possible that he could have disappeared to another dimension "
" a learning path will be on offer for him/her next lifetime."

How bout keeping your doctrines out of every thread hardy ? would be great imo ...

" They will pay for their actions universally i assure you "

How can you assure us , do you believe in Divine justice hmm ? A God ?

Actually don't answer that , this is a post about the resolution of the Morcombe family , period ...

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:41 pm

I have no choice but to answer you and it is based around my free will to do so. You also have the right. It's an opinion nothing more, nothing less.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, It's a forum dv8.

Ok this is what you do. It's starting to get ridiculous is it not ?

When you disagree with me, You say "I Disagree" or you "Ignore my opinion" all together.

It's the only Mature way to stop the chance of drama and politics, and it's not healthy for the forum.

You should not try to bring emotion into it, because it does not fit your beliefs. I have every entitlement in the universe to mention a dimension, so do you.

How can i assure you? I'm completely connected and grounded with the Universe, when you are able to do this it gives you all the answers you could ever want. All you have do is direct the purest type of love you can to her and direct it at the Universe and she will know exactly what you mean.

The only way i would ever mention the word God is if i was reffering to the Universe itself, There is no greater God. But i prefer to call her the Universe not a God.

What i have said about your morcombe thread i said as my first post here already. You decided to pull my entitled opinion apart and thought you deemed it necessary to do so.

I have no issue with you dv8. never have never will. I have met you before man, i like you.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:47 pm

It's starting to get ridiculous is it not ?

+1

"it's not healthy for the forum"

Its not healthy for the forum and "every" thread to be hijacked and turned around to your dimensions .

"How can i assure you? I'm completely connected and grounded with the Universe, when you are able to do this it gives you all the answers you could ever want. All you have do is direct the purest type of love you can to her and direct it at the Universe and she will know exactly what you mean"

Lol , ive been there done that and dont choose to belittle what the morcombes have gone through by assuming they have a religous faith or bring mine into a thread about there current life circumstance ...

We have heard about reptilians in the 6th dimesnion , to satanism , you,ve got it all , Reptilians in the Bible , Reptilians helped make Quakelive ...we got it ....

Mate ive been told on numerous occasions to keep my christian beliefs out of threads , and yet you seem to be allowed to run rampant , you have no respect for this forum , and how can you say you are "grounded" with the universe huh ? When you say satansim is great , you believe in Alien life in other dimensions which is only a theory , keep of my thread (unless its on topic)...

" There is no greater God " lol thats funny , the universe is actually a jack in the box it just sprung up , again you need to keep your assumptions to yourself this is a thread about Daniel morcombe , you bring this forum into farsical imo , u have stuck your nose into every thread with your dimensionional bs , google , tesla , and now daniel morcombe .?.

Start your own thread and see who joins you in your dimension , yer ?

"You also have the right"

No , incorrect i,ve been told numerous times to keep my beliefs out of threads , bout time you did the same ...

booGz
Clan Member

Re: Daniel Morcombe

Postby booGz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:20 pm

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:26 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:27 pm

Poor Parents having to listen to that , strength to them .

Theres a distinct difference between religous belief and biblical faith hardy or an educated guess about Evolution but it all go's over your head , again the bible condems the church and religion ...got it...

Just keep on topic ffs , cant be that hard .

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:06 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:10 pm

" I think we should take this to a private message scenario I'm sick of clogging up the forum "

Thats irony .

"I'm sick of having to point it out to other people, whether its pointed out to them or not"

Thats confusing

"PM me if you want to discuss it further. Let's do everyone a favor yeah "

I,ve not introduced my beliefs since the roman/alien thread mate i only ask you do the same .

Google - Hijacked
Tesla - Hijacked
Daniel Morcombe ? - Hijack

Let ppl post a topic without it being about some dimension or God .

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”