Aussie Magnetic Engine Bye-Bye Climate Change

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:15 pm

That's awesome Gubs. Really awesome. Taking a short side-topic tangent for a sec:

It reminds me of a another topic (Princess Diana) that is heavily policed by the supression people. although there was one made in the end. It took a powerful person to pay for it. When it gets to that level of supression, it's back to grass roots imo. Talking to our relatives, our friends and work colleagues...it's the only way to shed some light on those scurrying around in the dark.

Here's the video that has been very hard to find on Diana:

For a long time this was about all I could ever find:

But now it's online yay

lol now it's doesn't have words like wow that might throw some ppl

Yeah lots of people still don't know about his hundreds of patents including AC and DC, which shows how effective the ostracising of him was when he was alive and up ongoing to today.

But a lot of people also don't know how magnet engines can solve climate change.
Last edited by kplxz on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Aussie Magnetic Engine Bye-Bye Climate Change

Postby hardy » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:25 pm

Good to see you have gone completely off topic sifz.

Nice to see Gubbens post was responsible for your need to go offtopic more so than i have to display all the things you think you know about royals and things likely associated.

What gubben said has nothing to do with what you have said.

I mean the clip is called "WOW MUST SEE : How the Royals killed Princess Diana !" doesn't the fact that it says WOW MUST SEE give away the fact that it's absolute bullshit ?

Why would you mention the Diana story. She is gone.

You should take your own advice and stay on topic.

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:26 pm

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:28 pm

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Not the 1st time my actions have been blamed for some one else's attitude.

I have had & continue to have no reason to kick anyone out, you know that.

I have done what I felt needed be done, you know that too.

If you disagree with my actions, make a formal complaint in the clan section... you can have me removed if you feel im being a real prick about things.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:44 pm

Haha nah your right Toga. It's all good man i whole heartedly respect you always have always will. There's absolutely no fucking way in this universe I'm going to do something like that too you. It's too much drama, too much bs and for what it's worth it's not worth it at all. I'm far to loyal to do something like that.

Completely understood :)

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:48 pm

I've been trying to upload the Tom Bearden interview...it's not easy to find (I couldn't find it)

Ran into a pothole...lol

Trying again without any word references...cause Tesla is a naughty word

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:59 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:06 am

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:14 am

was announced as off-topic as per etiquette thanks very muchos notos, and lastly it was tied not only to gubs' reply, but back to the topic. i know when i've been making that kind of point i've learnt it's probably best to stop a moment before speeding off into the distance :)

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:16 am

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:13 am

Very nice archive of Tesla related information.

You will like this Sifz :)

Enjoy.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:38 pm

that's a massive resource nice one h

i'd also be keen to see Gub's research...maybe the doco?? :)

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:26 pm

lol...... well nice up chaps

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:58 pm

fyi h

afaik sifz was terminated and now only exists in a dimension known as steam where only elite players communicate with him.

:P

Return to “Talk Zone”