"Google knowing you better than your wife"

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby kplxz » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:45 pm

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:54 pm

" satanists will misuse the knowledge of the occult "

The hidden ? God wanted evil to be hidden from mankind , all knowing knowledge isnt allways a good thing kplxx
It most of the time gets used for darkness not light , so when the joe blo lame person hears " the occult " they
accociate it with darkness mate regardless of the dictionary term for it , didnt jump to conclusions , ask anybody
what they assume the occult to be and most will say Darkness ...

Ive done my reading mate im talking on what beleive ppl to be the occult not the meaning , thanx for
your blunt dictionary knowledgable explantion as i know to im talking the majority ...

"shit ranting" Kick in ass not needed ...

The only topics i will post from now on will be tech topics ...
Last edited by Dv8 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:55 pm

" it comes across as a form of proselytism to me (that's just me)"

k its not just you , so im out , leave you,s to it ...

kplxz

Re: "Google knowing you better than your wife"

Postby kplxz » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:07 pm

yeah sorry i deleted that ranting comment i thought it wasn't right also

but i'm with you...prolly best to leave the forum to gaming/tech/etc...deep stuff is for pm/deep forums imo

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:10 pm

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Re: Re:

Postby Saratoga » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:18 pm

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Return to “Talk Zone”