"Google knowing you better than your wife"

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

"Google knowing you better than your wife"

Postby Dv8 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:13 am

It has become (technically speaking) entirely possible for everyone and everything to be tracked, recorded and...mined. Soon, the question will no longer be whether we have the technological skills and horsepower to do something, but why, when and where we should do it (never mind the thorny issue of 'who').

Who is in charge of all this data? Who controls where it goes? Who controls those that control? Who actually governs the Internet?

We may thus end up living inside their machines, or even worse, their machines live inside of us, like some kind of cochlear implant loaded with big data (hmm no comment here)

Can we really trust those new data-oil companies, those behemoths of smart-data-mining to not fall prey to the temptation of instrumentalizing us, to not use their armies of servers and their powerful algorithms for the most nefarious 'monetization' purposes, and to not use that very same information to tacitly or otherwise support the creation of perfect surveillance states?

The answer is: probably not - and this is not just a consequence of their capitalism-native obsession to maximize profit, but also of the fact that national laws supersede any rights that any of their global users may actually think they have.

subject to near-Orwellian laws such as the PATRIOT Act and FISA, which makes compliance with the laws...

Big data, big business, Big Brother, ...Watch what ya watch :ugh:
Last edited by Dv8 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: "Google knowing you better than your wife"

Postby hardy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:18 am

Last edited by hardy on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:43 am

" First of all dv8 you did not write this it obviously came from an online article or writeup as it is out of context of how you usually write things. '

" this is obvious new information to you"

Yer obviously :|

I was mentioning key points , not taken out of context ..
If i had of just posted the link um lets see ? Dv8 CNN has you by the balls then where
onto the Lizard race again ...

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/26/busin ... ?hpt=hp_c1

Um i was mentioning an article on CNN that you dont have any faith in CNN, and i didnt expect you to jump
straight onto the Lizards ...Snap

I am a Human/Reptilian Hybrid

You really just dont let up do you ??

Anything i post your gonna bring it back to you arnt you ?

It was a simple post about who and where our personal information is stored and used had nothing to do with
Lizards now did it ?

You dont believe CNN , so why comment on this thread ?

I sense your bait mate , give it a rest its exasperating , thanx ...

Im sure toga has better things to do than check that every post
isnt being hijacked under a different name ...
Last edited by Dv8 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:54 am

cbf editing in "two" (imagination time)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:46 am

cbf editing in "two" (imagination time) ?

I usaully Edit spelling errors if i see them ,
that did go over my head Ink ?

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:56 am

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:38 am

" Nobody believes CNN dv8"

How hardy can you assume you know everybodies thoughts ??

I,ll use your quote " stand down "

"See if you can work out what you are"

"Use the internet, that's what she is there for"

Tell me Hardy CNN is a no go , what parts of the internet are the ones you approve of ???

"It's purely said in the interest of the advancement of races and Earth"

Oh my spidey sense is tingling , the advancement i guess is for you to introduce us
to your Fourth dimension mates , that you,ve said in previous posts , no-body can know about

Actually dont bother answering , you,ve allready cunningly hijacked this thread for your
own delsuion again , dont waste my time and do me a favour dont post a reply to any of
my threads , i certainly wont be talking bible again , so how about you do the same...?

No you wont will you you,ve shown you cant , this is a gamming forum , past discussions have become
heated its about time , you allow ppl to post a subject without talking about you Reptile Couple you know
in the fourth dimension etc , and really (heres me speaking for everyone) as you do , no-body wants to
hear about you umm Replitial cousins :D

sigh , well when i look in the mirror i see a human male hmm ...

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Re:

Postby Saratoga » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:32 am

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:47 pm

"I don't assume everyone's thoughts, they can speak for themselves and they will."

" Nobody believes CNN dv8"
"

All i can do is offer you advice."

" One of the main reason i can give out some of this information is i am a Human/Reptilian Hybrid and am in telepathic connection with 1 Extra Terrestrial and 2 Reptilians. " "

I'm trying to release information to everyone"

Please spare me/us

why do i feel like a kindergaden cop ?

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:49 pm

How did google end up being reptilian ?

You did see my Doom 4 post , yer ?

Im assuming reptiles are making that game now ,hmm ?

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:55 am

"Reptilians played a huge part in making Quake, Can you tell ?"

"no-comment"
Last edited by Dv8 on Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

INKoRP

Re: "Google knowing you better than your wife"

Postby INKoRP » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:02 am

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:26 am

LOL bugger google , bugger Google Goggles , Bugger green google goggles .

Now what can i post about that doesnt involve reptiles ?

Bugger it im buying a snake soon i may as well hit this head on :roll:

Return to “Talk Zone”