"Google knowing you better than your wife"

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:27 am

LOL

Wait to get to the Lingerie department thats where the Sh*t really hits :P

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:54 am

lols Dv8

Ive put fair warning out there in previous threads to ALL participants regarding members mutual respect...
I personally feel that more than enough latitude has been granted to Hardy's forked tongue & your halo. (Jks, had to throw that one in :D )
If people cant hold a hard hitting conversation about left wing topics with out resorting to personal low blows & king hits, the ref will ring the bell... time over, Snap.

FFS ... I only just realised this thread should be retitled -
Google & Romans part XXIV

PiT is after all & primarily, a gaming forum.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:11 pm

Har Har .." Did the romans invent google"

Yes primarily toga im damn sure mate Quakelive is not mentioned in the bible alltough
it,s been noted that the reptilians had a part in it , give me some credit , and my halololol :D

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:32 pm

It is time to bare sad news......

MrB is a DOS bot...

Invented by Alians, handed down to the Egyptians in hybrid DNA, conquered by the Romans & hidden through the ages until some geek cracked the imbedded DOS DNA... then went on to hire a multitude of forked tongue ancestors to further enhance, research & clone this rare strain of bot into any 'ID the user can relate to'... further embedding and spreading the B_Bot virus through every electronic platform.

Armageddon can only be avoided by defeating Mr_B_Bot in a duel !!!
DUEL ME MOFO !!!!!!
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:59 pm

i just dont know what to believe anymore. whats real, what isn't. i give up. :P
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:11 pm

" i just dont know what to believe anymore. whats real, what isn't. i give up."

Yer well thats what happens when someone puts forward every theory from Satanism as a positive way of life , the illuminati
do positive things , to reptlilain hybrids in the 4th dimension , to a whole host of kalidoscopes ...

Confusion

Gubben
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Gubben » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:13 am

kplxz

Re: "Google knowing you better than your wife"

Postby kplxz » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:09 am

lol watched dv's thread on google's spying evil be hijacked with 10+ posts on aliens and reptilian s*t

enough of the hijacking already ffs hardy lol (funny right now but smile is wearing off)

maybe gubs but if this was my forum and a member posted up positive things about satanism, i would delete their post, send them a pm asking them if they need help, if they reply "no" then i would ban them instantly (sorry hardy), but people who get lost to the point that they forget about

vice and virtue

need to learn their lessons in the trenches with the rest imo...

you seem to take it on board a bit too easily gubs? as do many others on this forum imo

hardy - before commenting further on the occult belief system of satanism (actually known as a dark art in occult circles as in NOT LIGHT hint hint ffs), i suggest you research occult rituals first. this will take some time, possibly years and will include researching the other systems of belief that satanism has incorporated over the years; such as Rosicrucianism, Hermeticism, the Qabalah, the Wicca, and a few more. ideally it would also include some practice which will lead to working with others; something not so easy to find either.

and please, please dont reply with some absolute tripe about reptilians lol

lol
Last edited by kplxz on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:29 am

@shooter - most of those questions have already been answered in detail in the other megalith threads

first stop about "who is 'they'" is (first 30mins or so is enough):

the finance families are controlled by the major families from europe that have inherited over the last 1000+ years fortunes from nasty wars and nasty dealings; things like the East India company, genocide of American Indians, Australian Aboriginies, and all other traditional civilisations that stood in the way of this small group of familes that want total control over everyone.

ps. watch 1984 the movie imo, the book is better but the movie will give an overview. also watch Logan's Run, The Island, Brave New World, Gattaga, Equilibrium, or any of the movies that have these hard to take truths of modern-slavery in them.

pps. why? the answer lies mostly in psychology e.g.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:04 pm

" Ah dv, you have to keep having a dig dont ya mate..."

"maybe gubs but if this was my forum and a member posted up positive things about satanism"

+1

Gubs if you think child rape is ok , which it is condoned by the immuniati and Satanism along with skinning dogs alive , then again , you tell me i just keep having a go dont ya mate ???

Yer i will if ppl post Satanism as a positive influence ...

You,ve apparenlty been nominated for Moderator , i would suggest toga think carefully giving this power to someone
biased like you it will indeed kill PIT , it is a big responsibility , that is laughable how ive restrained fro telling Hardy he is nothing special , lllthough he has told me that many times ...

Mate , your post on jesus was overtaken by Aliens once you realized you were wrong , then i dare post anything biblical related and it is very much related to the illuminati etc you tell me keep the bible out of it as with hardy , but Satansim , Reptilians and the other kalidascope of BS , cause thats what Occultism ans Satanism new age stuff is , then from what ive looked at about Reptilians , they apperantly have there own "religion" interesting , how the hell can people including hardy know anything about this ficticious race becuase thats all it is , demons decieving ppl like hardy away from the truth ....You can get a bible , hard copy in any shop , the information has been proven accurate prophetically and historically , but knowbody likes hearing that , no writings about this reptilian race all we have is a few ppls beliefs and articles 4% of the worlds population believes in reptilians , thank god for that .

Jtoosmy is confused , yes hardy is posting everything from Satanism , occult every damn thing with he says some knowledge , then he says no body knows , ive posted nothing but facts consitantly , these can be life changing decisions , Hardy is just preety much saying my beliefs are nothing special im nothing special ...Yet hardy says he's incontact with a reptilian couple in the forth dimension and is in fact a reptilian hybrid himself ? In the time we are living in and biblical accuracy , confusion is the last thing poeple need and excactly the thing lucifer wants , so enjoy your ignorance while it lasts , it is said to take the whole world by surprize , some more than others ...

Im just providing a counter claim and based on fact about the misrepresentation of the bible , consitently , then hardy comes in with his wide spectrum of theories , yes he's entitled to it , but believing in alot of nothing is dangerous to your state of mind and also in the comming years , he will be standing naked , in that he wont have anything to believe he has confused himself i do not like him confusing everybody else , this information just may save there life ...

Not to mention , hijaking this post , then you tell me i just cant help myself ? Toga need to think carefully who he gives a moderator position to ...

Hardy says Satinsim is great , tells me reptilians are mentioned in the bible , when i damn well knew they wenrt , so misleading ppl ?? Then he admits there not , he said he was hoping i would confirm it or know about them ...I know excactly whats in the bible ,yet he introduces the idea into ppls heads reading this forum , confusing them , then admits he lied , oh and lets not forget the Reptilians had a hand in bringing us Quakelive , hmm i can confirm Quakelive isnt mentioned in the bible , no confusion there ...

Theres a big diiference to them being in the bible and confusing the hell out of poeple when there not , to what is actually in the bible , thats is the object of the occult and satanism , to turn ppl away from the truth , and hardy is trying his hardest imo ...

Reptilian females have breasts and produce milk , Reptiles dont produce milk , live underground , sigh ...

How come you never mention hardies outrages posts , yet conitnually attack me with my biblical knowledge and consitency , becuase its not what you want to hear or anybody else for that matter , the truth...
You,d rather beleive in a kalidascope becuase then it requires no action and you think you wont be accountable so , self confusion keeps you in your comfort zone ....

A good moderator lol , whats gonna be your first move gubs , ban me , promote hardy to assistant moderator ?

Toga needs disernment on the final decision becuase pit will be like quakelive an exodus , its an important decision and resposibilty and your approach to this forum doesnt cut it in my opinion ...
Yer if there were no christians here you would be fine , when things go your way "did the roamn invent jesus" was a fail and you havent liked it since ...
Last edited by Dv8 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Last edited by kplxz on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:32 pm

dv man chill imo

proselytism is a no go!

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:34 pm

" occult "

agreed on the dictionary meaning for occult but in the real world it now , incorporates Tarot , clairvoyants , and edging more towards satansim , magic , black magic are all these days being put under the same umbrella of occult ...

So yes originally it was to do with the hidden of unknown , but nowdays , it incorporates the zodiac etc etc , the meaning has/is changing imo

Im chilled mate , and not here to convert , yer im sick of having to defend imo ,,,

But when Sho_OterMcGavin for instance says you can put to bibles side by side and they will say different things , it is incorrect and misleading/confusing , im not here to convert and dont GAF what ppl believe , and not having a go Sho mate ...I understand ppls cofusion ...

The thread was hijact , by reptilians and illuminati then when i mention the bible im trying to convert ?
Last edited by Dv8 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:37 pm

wrong dv

black magic/dark arts/satanism are the practice occultism is the knowledge so to say

you also need to do your research here before jumping to conclusions

saying occultism is black magic is saying chemistry/physics is genocide (ref. atomic bomb)
Last edited by kplxz on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:40 pm

esoteric practices using occult knowledge are currently, today, as in right now are being done by Christians, by Buddhists, by Brahmans, by Taoists, Confusionists, Rosicrucians, etc, etc, etc, etc

so in the real world right now, only those who are ignorant would say that satanism/dark arts/black magic is the occult

omg enough already lol go do some frickin reading ppls before jumping to conclusions!!!

Return to “Talk Zone”