"Google knowing you better than your wife"

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:58 am

" Satanism is great."

Lol you poor uninformed man , i pitty u ...

That Documentary i just watched , an ex illuminati woman , brought up as a child in this Elite Group , mentioned names in the group, the bushes , etc...

Pretty damn spot on with the bibles predictions ...She described being taken out of her bed at night to remote locations , where other children were , children from the illuminati bloodlines , raped , witnessed dogs being skinned alive , and being introduced to beings ???

These beings were introduced as lucifers workers and introduced the master being , was introduced as christ , or as she put it
the anti-christ , so this group is in direct contact with demonic angels who take on human form , infiltrate the illuminati group and as she said has infiltrated the governments and there top agenda there working towards ?? LOL

Excactly as the bible predicts , for the Anit-Christ to be the head of the New world order Global Government soon to take control ...

I allways wondered how the spirit/human connection plays out , so the illuminati or illuminated as she calls them , are a group of poeple who have demonic angels controlling the members , influencing them , infiltrating governments , with the Goal of
Global Control ,,,,, bingo antichrist as predicted in the bible to be the head of the new to be formed global government ...

What does your repltilian mates tell you that one hardy ? Dont bother !

You dont know the bible so cant comment on its stunning accuracy , ive yet to hear your outcome , your compass is
off , just a touch , well if you think Satan is great its no wonder you cant see it actually ...

Excactly as the bible predicts its actually astonishing just how damn accurate it is for those that will never understand it , its
way to late now to understand , i know the bible very well and some things even im amazed at ...

The head of the illuminati group she said was lucifer himself , the anti-christ in the world today ready to well , ill leave it there .

The video is avaliable on youtube " Illumineti whistle blower they worship lucifer " Not Aliens , angels and she described this lucifer just as the bible does a Beutifull Angel , but with evil plans evil intent , becuase he was created and not the creator his agenda will be as the bible predicts , mass extermination ...God said multiply , Satan knows his time is nearly up , ive said it 1000 times , his agenda is to take mankind down with him , this will indeed be a blockbuster ...

Im also amazed at how many ppl are talking about this now , even on this forum it just wont go away , but even like my uncle who's not really religous can see this taking shape , i just tell him "well you know my beliefs , the bible's predicted this will happen" And he knows im right ...Everybody can sense something comming...

Just like ive been , well like the bible has said all along for thousands of years , it predicted this to precise accuracy , this lucifer
she described and his companions said when they took human form they were handsome , bright grey/blue eyes tall ...

Im actually as a christian stunned at just how fast the pieces of the puzzle have all come together as jesus said they would ,
mass extinctions , anti-christ , NWO , ecosystem collapse , Collapse of industry and economy , these videos only strengthen my
faith that the bible has been spot on all along ...You,s cant see it and wont see it ...

What we will all see in the near future tho is some Amazing stuff go down , as a christian im excited but also it makes
the hairs on my neck stand up cause this will be massive , no god ? ha ...

These so called Aliens are angels/demons what i saw at the end of my bed was probably a demon imo , because i was
spritual ? this woman was taken because she was spiritual/receptive and the type to not be shocked about what she was
about to see ...

This will be a storm of epic proportions , you think my comments are bold ? they are nothing to the shock comming ...

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: "Google knowing you better than your wife"

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:01 am

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:13 am

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Well mate becuase we aint all F..cked as you say ...

No point going over it , it is acutaully going to be a cleansing and a new beginning , the bible
Says those who repent will survive Armageddon ...

Mate last thing i would want to be doing right now is banging a blonde ,
I am preparing myself mentally and phycicall for the comming onslaught ..

This is Satans last hurrah , the last anti-christ , there is only one way to survive .

But you,ll have to work that out for yourself , i aint gonna bible bash here anymore,
just pointing out the stunning accuracy of biblical prophecy and where we now sit ...

And its mankind that has got us at an extinction rate of 150-200 per day mate , we,ve done that
im just saying it is predicted , there is a god , there is a Lucifer , it will be a bumpy ride ....

There will be two distinct classes from now till the end those that side with christ and those that fall for the anti-christs
Comming flamboyant proclomations of fixing all our problems if we only trust everything he says and do what he wants from us .

There will be a comming choice , thats why i bother on this forum mate , it is an amazing time to be alive imo ,
hell yer it is going to be bad , the bible calls it the worst period since the world began and it will never ever be
repeated , Lucifer cant fool christians plainly becuase we understand his comming agenda and tricks to fool .

This is actually why i think i was visited by something at by bed end as a child , spirituality ...

" did they check if she had taken her meds before the interview?"

Well all i can say is that she only confirmed what is in the bible , its information readliy avaliable about the illuminati ...

And Hardy i just listened to a two hour interview with a reptilian woman , i did learn something , the females ones
have breasts and produce milk ? Did you know that ? Do you know also reptiles dont produce or feed there young on milk ?

Another thing interesting she said about the NEW WORLD ORDER , they love there numbers especially 11 and 9 ...

Goerge bush senior she said it was chosen to bring the plan of the NEW WORLD ORDER from underground so
to speak and make it more bolder " public" information this speach becuase of there love of the numbers 9 and 11
the speach where he talked about the NWO was september 11 1990 , coincidene the twin toweres fell on september 11 ?

Sho-otermcgavin in

Revelation 16.9 it says that and this is in answer to your question , why dont i live it up ?
Well this scripture says it , allthough poeple will see these things happening they will still not
Grasp it and repent from there ways .

So the only way to be saved is to bring your life into line with what jesus said .
I have done that am readying myself daily to be prepared , the bible says even when
ppl Realize that god is about to step in and that they have overwhelming proof of gods interaction
they will STILL not repent , most are to far gone ... so i hope that ansers your question ...

The bible calls this time a seperation of ppl , the sheep from the goats , the believers and non-believers.
It is however to late to grasp the message in the bible , allthough doesnt matter what religion you are in
Its about spirituality and your heart , and the choice we will all have to make , when the anti-christ Stands up ....

Also

Revelation 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelation 7:13-14 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

So this shows that there will be survivors , it is Satans last hurrah and billions will die ...

Ive flicked the woman in that video an email for more information , but it makes sense with what she said
The illuminati or illuminated worship lucifer and actually walks omongst them in and out of human form , but
they are all well aware he is lucifer , he has said his name and they,ve seen him in both angelic (A beutifull angel)
Excactly as described in the bible , and theyve seen him host several different bodies in amongst the group with
His other "workers" also at the top of the illuminati hierachy , the bush's etc , animal sacrifice , child rapes , government
infiltration , getting prepared to head A new global government ...

Actually quite amazing how accurate the bible is on this ....
Last edited by Dv8 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:51 pm

I will only post to answer a question directly asked of me otherwise im staying out of it , if ppl want info of whats in the bible yes
im your man , otherwise i will not rant about it , and let it degenerate to abuse again ...

couple of thread related topics

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/28/world ... ?hpt=hp_c2

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/28/trave ... ?hpt=hp_c5

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:09 pm

Sho_OterMcGavin
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Sho_OterMcGavin » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:29 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:30 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:11 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:14 pm

If the majority of you are tired of reading my Extra Terrestrial and Reptilian Race related threads just let me know, and i'll stop flooding threads in common with the the Race based topics. :) I'm simply trying to create as much awareness as possible.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:20 am

Sho_OterMcGavin

"But I do know that all you have to do is pick up 2 different bibles and they will both say different things in the same verse/chapter"

That is incorrect so that you dont know , ive compared 15 translations including the nostic texts , the ONLY difference is some bibles use modern language , and Some Use The word LORD in place of Jehovah and Jesus giving the presumtion they are the same entitiy
and that was brought in by the Roman to further there purpose of the there teaching of a trinity and taking the importance away from jesus and getting ppl to worship the church instead...

"I walked through the Vatican city and Vatican Museum last year and the wealth in there is just absolutely disgusting. Yet they leave people starving and homeless? and have the nerve to keep asking for more?

My point is I think religion and things like that are the ones in control. They have people living in fear that if they don't lead a good life and give generously the ground is going to open up and they are going to have satan to answer to."

That is the biggest misconception the bible describes the Catholic preists as wolves in sheep clothing , filthy , powerfull rulers in government affairs , and the bible says they are number 1 in gods crosshair before Armageddon hits .
The bible says that will suffer the harshest judgement for deicieving ppl in the name of god and they will be judged severely much harsher than Satanists , satanists are misled , The Roman catholic church is using the guise of being holy , ppl comming to them to find god only to be abused , yes there the richest most powerfull organization seemingly in the world , and god has said as soon
as the U.N declares peace and security between israel/palestein God will destroy the catholic church , well he will he said put it into the minds of the leaders to utterely destroy it ...

So if you want proof of the bibles prohecies watch for that one very soon ...

And in answer to your question , how long ???

It doesnt take a methematician to see if 150-200 species per day are beecooming extinct it will rapidly go up the food chain .
and with chinas' power shift and the comming soon collapse of the economy bigtime , socail/moral degredation im talking well the bible shows it will be just years away , maybe 10-15 at most if that ...

The scientists have there doomsday clock at 5 minutes to midnight
The Bibles doomsday clock is more like 20-30 seconds to midnight

All prophecies are here and ready , all it needs in order is for the U.N to declare
they have peace and security and thats the trigger to the great tribulatation , the worst
peried ever in the earths history till now and it says it will never happen again , it will
be like nothing anyone has ever seen WW1 WW2 the holocaust will pail in comparision
billions will die . infrastructure collapse , anarchy , really it wont take much for infrastructure
collapse and anarchy , that in itself would change our world massively , but this will snowball
at a lightning pace , nuclear war when nations have no ther allternitive or option but WAR ,
and it will be devestating , the bible says it will shift the earths axis and an earthquake will
occur way over 10 on the rictor scale it will flatten every building on the planet ...

It will be like nothing we,ve ever experienced , but , it isnt to be afraid of really its an
awsome time to be alive , no body in history will see this again , hard ? yes , but no-one
will have any doubts its god , there will not be no - atheists at armageddon the bible says .

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:47 am

Where do you come up with this shit Dv8? Link some references. It's obvious the format that you written that post on is of similar intent to mine in the hope of using education based discussion and raising awareness.

I simply wouldn't bother relating Religion or the bible to either. They are not related.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:36 am

Where do you come up with this shit Dv8?

Mate settle down thats what you need to do , first up the illuminati video ive allready posted the name of the video/audio.

Secondly dont keep up with your personall Attacks ...

I do not keep saying to you , you dont know shit or
you nothing special for your knowledge of reptillian breastfeeding lizard woman ...

Hers your link to your breastfeeding lizard lady ...

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science ... 43054.html

" We are considered to them as further down the food chain and are seen by the higher universally seeded races as a resource, Our natural energies are of great use to them and this is for valid reasons, whether we choose to disagree on that or not."

The food chain is collapsing hardy , tell me what do they eat ? They look like insects to me , insects or reptiles ? You are confusing me , one looked like a praying mantis ?

"I simply wouldn't bother relating Religion or the bible to either.
They are not related." No that is not what you,ve said you beleive you said they are both control systems , Religion is the bible isnt ....it is very time consuming going back through your contradictory posts and trying to find a fluent belief throughout , you are all over the shop , everything form Satansim is great , to Reptilians ...

The bottom line with you is you say you know alot about information that you know nothing about , you,ve said it ...

And the depopulation agenda ? How do you suppose they are going to to this "poeple friendly" ? The world isnt people friendly , China's population vs food vs water as with any isnt going to start Euthanasing its own poeple ? No

The bible clearly shows the scenario, Nuclear Holocaust , says that the sun and moon will not be visible the earth will be plunged into darkness with the amount of debri thrown up , so to reduce the population in a "controlled" depopulltaion isnt goin to happen ...They really have no-idea how to get out of this , the bible says they will have theres backs in the corner , knowing the extinction rated etc, radical weather and be plucking at straws , implementing Agenda 21 and A Global Government will be there final last ditch effort to save the planet , but then they'll Begin Global genocide in a controlled fashion , but it will be a fine line between controlled to spiralling out of control thats when nations will have no choice but to fire of some Nukes ...

Matthew 24.22

And if those days had not been shortened, no human being would endure and survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened ...

Hardy continue you discussion mate i have nothing against you posting your reptillian beliefs , but restrain from personal attacks , this is a close nit Gamming forum , you really need to keep language out of it and personall attacks ...

I simply tell poeple there is a spiritual end game and the bible is 100% accurate for a reason , i dont bombared people with links for this, Satanism , links for that, Reptillians , links for the occult ....Im pretty much been drawn back to it becuase poeple are posting misinformation about the bible , only , beleive me i have better things to do , ive been a member of this forum for about ten yrs ...

I have a good knowledge of the bible and with what is comming , and the "only" way to escape it is what jesus said "Repent to be saved " the last thing poeple need weather they beleive it now or not , but when it starts they will think "hmm maybe the bible is right" The last thing they need at that time is false claims about the bible and misinformation resulting in them having no-safe exit ..

So by all means post away i really have better things to do , this is an amazing time of some amazing upheavels good and bad , people need solid accurate information , because when this hits a kalidascope of theories will seal your fate , you will have no-escape , no-escape plan , what you will have is a head full of confusion , if the only accurate surce of information today " the bible " Is confused for being religous fariy tales allthough being accurate , your confusion about the book will leave you no options , so while everybody is running scared christians will be staying put and watching it unfold around us , why ? Becuase we know and will know whats going on , a kalidascope of many theories will have you utterly confused and you will be asking yourself "what is the truth then"

Hardy dont bother replying with your counter claims and saying im " nothing special" ok i never have said i am ,and would never say that to you , all ive said is that im informed , so continue your discussion without personall attacks , i will not reply to you.

I will only reply if someone like Sho_OterMcGavin has a question that i can answer , otherwise i have better things to do and my efforts here have not cleared up anybodies confusion , the only thing its done for me has strengthened my faith and increased my
Average wpm typing speed considerably :D

And you lizard poeple claim to have a "religion" of there own , hmm interesting thought now isnt it , who do they worship ? At an eductated guess i,d say Lucifer/Satan/The "original Serpent" " The Great Dragon" ??

" Where do you come up with this shit Dv8?" No wonder these posts keep going around in circles , ive said " The Bible" only

You want a link to describe excactly where we are and whats to come ? ok ...

http://www.end-times.info/

Ive told people im not here to preach, the only damn reason i was compelled to enter a discussion in the first place was a post
based around misinformation , unfactual "did the romans invent jesus?"

The only reason i have continued becuase of the illuminati , the NWO , THe comming Fall of the Catholic church (Yes theres a worldwide trend against religion at the moment , its predicted and its a good thing becuase it shows we are not far away )
THe Catholic Church described in the Bible As Babylon the great , the great whore , Why Babylon the great? Because Babylon was the birth place of horoscopes , the occult , the cesspool fo False religion as is The Roman Catholic Church ...

The only reason im in this discussion still is really to counter your arguments with some facts , and those facts are the bible is 100%
Accurate in it end time prophecies , you,d really have to be a fool to read the prophecies and not know there true , and that wasnt meant to be a disraspectfull comment to poeple on this forum , it was meant for poeple like me that know the bible and then turn away , that would simply be stupidity , that would be like staying on a train you knows going to crash ...

The other reason im compelled to continue is the illuminati/Comming Global Government , yes they are cleverly bringing in Agenda 21
slowly , subtly into the foreground , but behind the scenes the immuminati , is micro-chipping millions in India , Introducing Agenda 21 , Obama has changed laws from taking control of poeple accounts , land , homes if needed in war time to now have the power to do than anytime in peace time ....These are things feverishly being worked out behind the scenes , im not talking the G20 or any public forum im talking , after the meetings finish , then , the media is exited and the discussions continue ....

My whole point is as was from the beginning , regardless of what the illuminati do , the end game is a SPIRITUAL issue , satan/lucifer
controls the illuminati , he will appoint the head the last anti-christ , and the trouble will start ...

From the Average joe blows perspective as you,ve said "theres nothing that can be done to stop it" CORRECT

But there is something everybody can do to protect yourself , thats why it is predicted accurately in the bible , the whole reason the bible was written , the whole reason jesus came and died , was for us living in the Last Days , all the prohecies point to this time ...
So that when poeple see them happening people will know jesus was correct ...

John 14

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God ; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

“You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. 29 I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. 30 I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me

2 Corinthians 4.4

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

The prince of this world being Lucifer the head of the illuminati/Elite/Anti-christ whatever you want to call them ...

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:04 am

Ground Floor - Manchester, Kitchen & Lighting ... Going Up
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Return to “Talk Zone”