2014 Aliens, Ufo's, Annunaki. The Ultimate question?

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

2014 Aliens, Ufo's, Annunaki. The Ultimate question?

Postby hardy » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:18 am

Exactly as the title suggests and as it sounds, If there was ever a documentery to watch regarding any curiousitys to do with Extra Terrestrial races and all things associated, This is it.

It will tell you everything you need to know.

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:04 am

Downloading will watch ...

My question is simply , there is so many very very good Amature atronomers out there using
all types of filters , but only Nasa has the low down on Ailens ?

WHERE ARE THEY ???

BS

They are apparently everywhere , no they cant outrun our nukes hardy , that was a previous argument of yours
"our nukes scare them"
Toga's ant nest , no , they have nothing to fear from us if they are eons away
and weve only apparenty skipped across to the moon , and havent even challenged mars yet ...
Yer lets set up a colony there makes a lot of sense ROFL

The only explanation i can come up with is like i said on the other post , they must want front row
seats to the greatest comedy show in the universe ...

Whatever tickles your fancy really ...

Everything points to a Supreme being , the love in creation ,
the accurate descriptions of current global events ,
the reason mankind keeps failing , extinction rates and all ...

Yes only christians have the info , yes its only in the bible ...

Yous can all see it , you,ve shown by the posts that you,s can all see something comming ...
Aliens it aint , tell me somebody please , what are the Aliens comming for , Anunaaki seem
to be after the gold lol are they making jewelry , are u telling me they go around raping the planets for gold ?
Our tiny planet ? oh please , continue your discussions by all means ...

I mean to believe in a creator means facing certain things in our lives ...

Anyways yous are barking up the wrong tree , all i can say is at least our generation will
see all things answered once and for all , and it will only take Armageddon to wake ppl up

Jesus second visit to this planet , an Angel goin to visit again with his Army of Angels
not Alien Army , the compas is slightly of on that one ...

You,s are just so much against a creator that makes much more sense than Aliens seeding the planet.

All decieved by the greatest deciever in the universe ...

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/0 ... se-statue/

Each to there own i guess ..

Gee you,s must hate Dv8 being a member of this forum :D
But if toga wants me banned great , its the only way i,ll shudup :P

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:34 pm

Obviously , the bible doesnt discredit them , what it does say is that there NOT Aliens , God has given enough information
for us , on 'our' planet he hasnt concerened us with whatever other life may be out there .

But the bible shows that what is happening on Earth in Regards who is the rightfull ruler , will affect all
life in the universe , and the bible says we are the supreme intelligence under Angels .

Created in Gods image .

Yes i can understand and the bible says theres millions of Angels walking the Earth or Trapped within our Atmosphere ,
That i can grasp , they are bound here , they have an interest in mankind and a stake in it ...

Aliens , really ? What do they want from us , ive been able to gleen Two things ....

Either they want our Gold or we are indeed a laughing stock ...

From your Aliens perspective , What interestes them ??

Ant nest , NO , we cant even get to mars so thats a ludiscous analogy , we mean them harm ...

They,ve come for Gold / REALY , with the much advanced technology why dont they damn well just land and take it ??
Oh thats right its all goto be in secret and Nasa has to filter through only what were allowed to know , really ?

Ok Sifz your Beings are Angels yes the bible says there are different kinds , but the bible
also says we are made IN GODS IMAGE we are the pinacle of creation ...

Yes even evolutionists reckon we are the pinacle of Evolution and no-longer going to evolve apart
from our own technological evolution ...

All i can say and have said the truth will be laid out within the next 10 yrs i,d say , in the meantime yes
continue your video's , The NWO , even Joe hockey is screaming sustainabilty , the G20 , they are desperate to
find a way out of the comming financial collapse , it cannot continue on all roses forever , industry is collapsing
The ecosystem is collapsing , they cannot hide it forever , it will seem a sudden collapse , but for those that can
See , its been comming for awhile ....

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:27 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:41 pm

No the bibles not irrelevent here , it gives the answers , all the answers actually ..

And i said the universe points to a supreme creator if you read it right ...

" We were created by an extra terrestrial race dv8"

You are wrong

" Armageddon isn't going to happen dv8"

lol are you blind ?

Hardy you are so wrong , i cannot help you , nothing can ...

You dont believe the worlds on the verge of collapse ?

Only , 'only' the bible has predicted it with striking accuracy ,
we shall see hardy ...

Don't waste your life dv8 ??

What do you suggest hardy , sex , drugs and rock n roll if you think
that brings true happiness , then continue on ...

" I am in direct contact with a 4th dimensional Reptilian couple and have been for quite some time "

FFS u got me there , i cant argue with that ...

Oh and tell them to come visit me , i got some shit i gotta sort out ...

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:14 pm

If ppl can restrain from harsh language maybe it wont be locked ...

But continue on , i have my answers , seems you's are still looking for yours ....

Leave it to you and gubben

This merry go round is indeed making me sick

GLHF

Can here u now gubben 'you.ll be back'

I Doubt it ..

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:57 pm

No dv8 you are wrong my friend, yes i love my music in doses and yes i love my drugs in doses, i do not partake in sex at all in have not done for years and dont wish to do so as i use my sexual energies to power my brain and heart which inturn powers my conciousness and awareness. Dont fucking bring gubben into this and try and bring him down,

The Reptilians want nothing to do with you mate, you mean nothing to them. They wouldn't waste their time with someone who is already a prime product of their control system working. They control the world and continue to do so and there is nothing you can do and i quote nothing you can do to stop them, so stand down and know where you stand. Do it it will be good for you.

My advice to you dv8 seeing as you take Extra Terrestrials for a joke is to just shut up, allow the media and mainstream science to keep controlling you, allow the Elite to keep ruling you and thinking for you and too keep worrying and fearing everything and wasting your life away, Enjoy it why it lasts mate, Life is way to short to fuck around on the wrong paths. It seems to be the only way you know how to do things.

You are showing mass signs of the same behaviour in reaction to what myself and others have to say about aliens over numerous threads and that is, infiltarate our posts with your petty soon to be outdated belief system, nitpick our views repeat yourself on numerous occasions with irrelevant material time and time again, and your biggest issue is you can't seem to take onboard what we are trying to teach you. We are trying to help you get back on your feet man.

Watch the documentary then comment. This documentary can't really be argued with by those of that have a full understanding of the situautions we could possibly be facing.

If your not going to watch the documentary and talk about your findings and what you thought then dont say a bloody word. Don't just be a simpleton and come here to express your system of belief without watching the documentary. You can see the thread title and yes this is what it's about. The documentary even mentions a tad bit about the bible and its signifiicance to the state of play and how things fair up

Ignorance is bliss isnt it dv8. Hang in there mate you should be fine.

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Re:

Postby Saratoga » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:04 pm

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

crooGz
Clan Member

Re: Re:

Postby crooGz » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:31 pm

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:20 am

nah was just me again. sorry... :roll:
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:02 pm

" Dont fucking bring gubben into this and try and bring him down"

Lol yer nice backing each other up there , it was he that called me a fundamentalist nutter , no ?

"My advice to you dv8"

mate really i dont want your advice from what ive heard ...

Carry on your conversation without me ...

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:48 pm

No worries, cheers i appreciate that dv8, the bibles better left out of this one. I hope you can understand the differences between a religious belief system and the limitations associated with it in comparison with something as large as what most of you would refer to as "the possibility of Extra Terrestrial life out there.

How about this, if you watch a video that i have posted i will watch one of yours, that way we can both consider the strength of each others angle and approach to what ever it is that we believe in. I would like to consider what you have to say more. But deep down i sort of already know it not to mention what i see to be a much bigger issue that needs much more attention.

I strongly suggest that you watch the video because unlike most other videos on Extra Terrestrial beings this one outlines very large questions that are extremely eye opening and make you think about the picture at large.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Ive watched video's posted here for my own information , have downloaded every single one ,
i dont intend to preach , nor will i direct you to information ,
my only point is saying the bible is very accurate in its predictions for a reason.

I am a single parent of twin boys , im studying part time and work part time , i am
getting to the video's ...

something that Jumps out at me unmistakingly is the Accuracy of biblical prophecy
And the sudden demise of the ecosystem , etc etc , we can keep going over this till
well when hell freezes over ...

Without a doubt the bible is accurate with end time prophecies , but the core of the bible
go's much deeper , the junction we're headed for is only the beginning , yes it will wipe
the earth clean , but it is mankind that will do that , there is no peacefull way out ....

Its inevitable , but those writers 2000-3500 yrs ago had no-idea what they were writing
they were describing nuclear war in fairly good detail , the collapse of the economy ,
The destruction of the planet , all things impossible to predict back then without divine
guidance , NWO , Global government in striking detail , unmistakable , no mate i dont
live a slave and in fear , im quite at peace knowing Our creator isnt going to allow this
wicked , greedy , world of inequality to continue on forever , he has a time period
and a point in time when enough will be enough , then it will be the end of the world
as we know it ...No-more slavery or global corruption , god has said in our time he
will wipe these governments from off the face of the earth ...

I,ll watch all those vids mate , but im not here to preach , that time is all but over ...

All that is left now is the Action , for god to put his money where his mouth is , and according
to prophecy and the very rapid demize of this planet in even the last 5 yrs we are allmost there ..

Its unmistakable mate , really even without the bible , ppl can see it if they have there eyes open.
Everything 150-200 species per day , the biggest extinction since the dinosaurs , but what do we worry
about , well my insurance is going up each yr but my car is depreciating in value , why ? Natural dissasters...

Speed camera revenue , 50 kms an hour wasnt bringing in enough so now there lowering places to 40kms , why, revenue
The government is in trouble or should say governments around the world are scratching for money , its all shaping up
to implode , they can only raise insurances so much only lower speeds so much till it all chokes , my insurance now is
pretty much a car payment , there trying to rake it in becuase everybody knows whats around the corner , thats all they have.

Money wont save them , its only buying them precious minutes really , the ecosystem can only handle so much till it
collapses as well , the bible said all these things will come at the same time , whats the outcome WELL the usuall
outcome in this type of predicament WAR and it will be HUGE ...

Im not out to convert or preach , i answer questions honestly and with credible information backed by current events only .

yous make up your own mind , i know where im at ...

hardy

Re: 2014 Aliens, Ufo's, Annunaki. The Ultimate question?

Postby hardy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”