Conspiritus

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Gubben
Clan Member

Conspiritus

Postby Gubben » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:11 am

Ok, so we've heard the term Illuminati thrown around a lot lately. I watched this film (oh no not again again, i hear you say again) but really, if you want to know what it's about, it's long (2 hours) this film is quite an indepth exploration on the subject. You might be surprised to see how demons, aliens and the Disclosure Sessions are explained. It also puts a comprehensive backstory on our current political and social structure at present and what the future holds.

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Conspiritus

Postby kplxz » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:59 am

Only one thing i,ll say .

" demons"

How would any man know how to explain "Demons" They are described only in the Bible , so
for these mob to think they have the knowledge or Aurthority to explain them away , or infact
to assume they know about aliens is misleading ...Very Misleading ...

And on the previous subjest on Aliens , this is an objective view on Aliens for all you Alien believers
" where are they " ??? These Aliens "just" above our Atmosphere , ok they used ultravoilet light .ROFL.

There is so many very very good amature astronamers who use all types of light filters to look at Jupiter etc .
WHY is there not profilic reports of them EVERYWHERE on the net , is the DISCLOSURE project , silencing all of them ???

What ? they didnt work out we were primitvie on the first visit ??? they have to keep guard monitoring as to see
if our technology surpases our primitvie Nukes ????
And i wont mention who said that they are scared of our Nukes , sigh , we all have heard how fast they supposedly move , lol asif our nukes can change trajectory that fast ? No , or is only me that see;s that lol , it actually probably is ...

To see if we eventually get to the next little rock (mars) and then be in a position to pounce on them , ROFL....

The only thing i can tell why you ppl think they have an interest in us , is becuase we must be enertainment , really ....

The biggest Comedy show in the universe :-) and they must want the best seats in the house ...
Last edited by Dv8 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:12 pm

I'd say watch the film before commenting on it.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:22 pm

I will watch it , so many to watch tho lol ...

what i have seen so far (vids) only confirms my beliefs and faith ...

Anunaki for instance , worldwide flood , NWO -Predicted Precisely ...

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Joey: ...so what happens when you're wrong?
Nick: Whoa, Joey I'm never wrong.
Joey: But you can't always be right...
Nick: Well, if it's your job to be right, then you're never wrong.
Joey: But what if you are wrong?
Nick: OK, let's say that you're defending chocolate, and I'm defending vanilla. Now if I were to say to you: 'Vanilla is the best flavour ice-cream', you'd say...
Joey: No, chocolate is.
Nick: Exactly, but you can't win that argument... so, I'll ask you: so you think chocolate is the end all and the all of ice-cream, do you?
Joey: It's the best ice-cream, I wouldn't order any other.
Nick: Oh! So it's all chocolate for you is it?
Joey: Yes, chocolate is all I need.
Nick: Well, I need more than chocolate, and for that matter I need more than vanilla. I believe that we need freedom. And choice when it comes to our ice-cream, and that Joey, that is the definition of liberty.
Joey: But that's not what we're talking about
Nick: Ah! But that's what I'm talking about.
Joey: ...but you didn't prove that vanilla was the best...
Nick: I didn't have to. I proved that you're wrong, and if you're wrong I'm right.
Joey: But you still didn't convince me
Nick: It's that I'm not after you. I'm after them.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:08 pm

logical tautologies are only one part to life...if life was just logic then....

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:39 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Mate u really need to understand something hardy ...

The Bible is the only source of Precise prophecy about the comming changes , so this book
thousands of years old , has very very accurately described what the world is heading into .

OK

I have looked at many possibilities , and everytime it is only the bible that has proven itself accurate.

Our Eductation System is Indeed an indocrination System , setting us up to Slavery and Getting our
heads into gear to pay them there taxes.
The science they have taught you is nothing more than a lie 'everything' points to intelligent design ..

Really why am i arguing the point with someone who says he's in contact with a reptilian couple is
really insulting my intelligence .I am intelligent , have researched well , yes i bet i know more about
There hypothesis of Evolution than you do , i had to .
Yet gubben rofl has a go at me , while dismissing your reptilian contacts , that is indeed ROFL material
right there .

If you actually think you are in contact with a reptilian couple from them fourth dimension well , i have
nothing of interest for you and doubt i could get through anyway .
Just the other week you wanted to start a SATAN thread .

New age Rubbish is all that has come out of your mouth , and really you think
ive settled on jesus and the bible without giving it some very very close scrutiny ,
Im sorry but i cannot deny the bibles accuracy and meaning of life , that would be stupidity
after its so plainly obvious where on the verge of global collapse ...

You said reptilians were mentioned in the bible then backtracked and admitted it an outright misleading statement .

I have not only looked at the bible , the dead sea scrolls , nostic texts(missing books) Evolution ,
Aliens and new age BS ...

Again the last ten yrs and every year that go's by has cemented very much so that the bible is indeed spot on.
Jesus was sent by the supreme creator once and is comming again .
Jesus spoke of the time he would return , and the current extinction rates , the imminent economic collapse
along with the ever close collapse of the ecosystem ...points to this time being the last days ...

It is no co-incidence the bible predicted these events , and all the video's posted on here Annuaki for
instance only confirms whats in the bible ...
Satan one of the most powerfull Angels is short of time and the bible says everybody will see the Catastophe ahead
but at the same time dismissing it , Satan is doing his job very well and decieving the whole world ...

Ive quoted all the scriptures , the bible , the whole book was witten for us in the last days , it is the only
reason it was written and the ONLY source that predicts it not only accurately but in the order it will happen.

Lets calls Jesus and satan Aliens if u like ..Paranormal.. who knows what jesus looks like as an angel , according to
the bible some look quite weird , many faces etc...
Now the Master Alien has sent his closest servant to help mankind , the masters creation from destroying
the planet he seeded (bible actually says an angel decended from heaven and gave adam seeds)
Now another Alien , wants to rule mankind but unfortuatelly he wants us for himself (slavery)

Jesus came to halt Satans plan and re-unite mankind to God , who created us in his image ....

And mate what nails it for me the most is prophecy , ten yrs ago i had some doubts , now its unmistakable
and quite surprizing just how fast the decline has happened ...

Industry is on the verge of collapse , jobs vs taxes , it really doesnt take a mathematician to see we a
in deep trouble , the extinction rate etc ... i mean the fish cannot produce fast enough for us to rape them,
then the list go's on...

Insurances are going up yet cars are depreciating in value ? why ? Natural dissasters , they can only hold
it together for so long.

Tell me hardy what does your Reptile friend couple say about these things , please inform us ...

Cause mate the bibles predictions are specific and accurate so within the next ten yrs mate it,ll
either be over or well , well along the path to our demise ...Every year record breaking dissasters ,
Each yr insurances will go up , industry folds ...Seriously i cant be the only one that see;s it , but in saying
that i do have a good source of information as does all christians , thats why all christians know excactly where we are.

Deep Sh*t , well the world is ... culmination of Satans original argument (Man can rule himself)

so stay put mate , u wont have to wait for your proof long , but if your talking to a Reptilian couple you are
indeed headed for a wake up call ...

Please tho , please ask them whats going to happen on earth within the next ten yrs PLEASE ..

I will be waiting for your/there reply or will they lie to you ? Or will you not pass on the info ?

Comon put your cards on the table

Or otherwise stop misleading and confusing the people of this forum with your Confused Beliefs (toned that down).

You do not know the bible neither does gubben , its not a fanatical religous book , its an amazing book
of incredibly accurate information that those that wrote it had no-idea what they were writing or the future
implications . Gubben is incorrect saying i see reflections in the bible , that is the hight of ignorance , the Bible doesnt show
similarites , it shows stunning accuracy ....

Ask your Lizard men what will happen when they declare peace in Israel/palestein lets compare prophecies ?

Cause when they do i bet i can tell you part 2 accurately , i guess by then your lizard men with be AFK ...
Last edited by Dv8 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:15 pm

If ppl can restrain from harsh language maybe it wont be locked ...

But continue on , i have my answers , seems you's are still looking for yours ....

Leave it to you and gubben

This merry go round is indeed making me sick

GLHF

Can here u now gubben 'you.ll be back'

I Doubt it ..

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:13 pm

dv8 im sorry mate but you are too far gone. I have been in contact with the Reptilians for years. Are you jealous or something? I wouldn't be. The Reptilians wouldn't dare waste their time with someone like you, you have nothing to offer them of worth. I am genetically compatible with them and my body is a host for The Reptilians to use when they please.

Lol i wouldn't be asking them what is going to happen over the next 10 years, we talk about whats to come over the next 40 years. Dont aim so low. Im already woken up mate, that's why i have the privillage to talk to a race like the Reptilians.

Christians don't know shit dv8, they are part of the problem which is keeping us from conciously advancing into the future. It's terrible to know that so many people have become slaves to the control matrix. The control matrix is purpose bulit by the Reptilians to keep people like you under line and its a fantastic system

Just keep doing what you are doing dv8 and letting your bodies energies be harvested by higer races. You are serving them well :)

Gubben
Clan Member

Re: Conspiritus

Postby Gubben » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:00 pm

1. Dv you accused me of being the cause of the closure of the jesus thread and i challenged you to show where my language did that. You have not done so.
2. I suggested you watch this film before commenting. You are too stubborn to do that.
3. You've brought preconceived ideas into this thread, carrying on like a fundamentalist nutter, repeating yourself again, as if the topic is the same as the jesus/roman thread. This may be related but has nothing to do with whether the bible has accurately predicted or not, that is a different thread and not this one. You are too stubborn to even realise that.
4. I pray to god (there you go you have me doing it now) that you dont utter another word, unless it be to discuss what this film shows without spraying know-it-all observations that you (and only other christians) can see, because, it is irrelevant what the bible predicts, because that, here, is not the topic.
Last edited by Gubben on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:10 pm

Good documentary Gubben i got through 3 quarters of it and will watch the rest when i get home from work, It sums it up pretty nicely so far.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:15 am

no, boogz, here, sifz is clearly talking about ALL THE PROFESSIONALS, not one person, he is talking about the disclosure sessions.

Nice, resorting to slurs is the sign of a dickhead

Is that clear enough for you gubben

" I suggested you watch this film before commenting. You are too stubborn to do that."

Stubborn give me a Fuc*kin break i have downloaded it , i have my twin boys with me so to sit for two hours
and concentrate on a documentary is a very hard task , dont assume you think you know me ,,
Ive downloaded every video posted here , time to watch is an issue ...

At least im frikkin looking at all these videos , but i dare not show the biblical comparison ...
funny how me a christian can find the time to watch these videos , but you;s just flatly call me
a fundamentalist nutter , really ? I assumed you more mature than that .

And a Fundamentalist nutter im not , you know bloody nothing about Rome
But then post like a child "did the romans invent jesus" REALLY ??
Fundamentalist Nutter because im informed , oh please ..

I have had the chance to watch the Anunaki video boogz posted in full and the one Inkorp posted
regarding hyrogliphs in Aus(egyptions in Australia)...

" carrying on like a fundamentalist nutter"

ROFL that is actually hilarious ...

And Hardy with your repltilian contacts , please dont even comment on what is say ..
Cause anybody with a brain could discredit that , i can proove the existence of jesus
wheres your proof ..??

And gubben mate whats your view on hardy's Repltilian couple ?? LMFAO

Yes it was you and hardy's attacks that shut down the threads mate , i will keep
out of this one to deny you a target , maybe hardy can introduce you to his Reptilian
Couple ...

as if the topic is the same as the jesus/roman thread.

Yer mate it was a jesus thread but it was damn well ok for aliens and everything to creep in there now wasnt it.
Double standards much :?:
Last edited by Dv8 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:41 am

" dv8 im sorry mate but you are too far gone"

" I have been in contact with the Reptilians for years"

" Christians don't know shit dv8"

" Just keep doing what you are doing dv8 and letting your bodies energies be harvested by higer races"

OMG , hardy , first up you dont know the bible so you cannot comment on what christians know ,,
Your repltilian mates surely must be able to fill you in , huh ? they can or cant?

Cause you,ve said ALOT about NOTHING ...

Actually why am i even responding to you incoherant new age dribble ??

Dont even bother replying to me , i havent the time for your confused babble ...

Direct you repltilian family to gubben he may understand , this is ludicrous ...

Yet im the fundamentalist nutter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Talk Zone”