Conspiritus

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

borgasm
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby borgasm » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:07 am

Hi, long time listener, first time caller ...
I dont want to try and flare things up between people, just want to try and get a better understanding of the ideas as im only just starting to look into some more in depth spritual things. Please dont take any offense if I say something stupid :)

I havnt read all of these thread but ive read most. Havnt watched any vids yet but I plan to.

First up, Dv8, you seem to believe the bible a fair bit (subtle I know, but I r smrt) just wondering if you have researched the quran and Tanakh and other major 'holy' books and why you believe the bible over them. You also say that the bible predicts what is happening next and in order but a lot of the 'proofs' I have seen written are incredibly vague just like the nostradamus predictions that can be taken to mean anything after the fact. What is going to happen according to the bible after the financial and climate collapses that are on their way.

Hardy, regarding the reptilians you are in communications with, I am assuming it is a spiritual connection rather than meeting in person? How do you know they are really reptilians and not (cant think of the right words here) a higher spiritual being that is taking on a form of being reptilian since they can sense you believe that and are slowly working with you to bring you to their level. (thinking of the typical movie script where the alien monster takes on a form that the human will recognise and believe, Like Olivia Wilde in Cowboys and Aliens. mmmm, Olivia Wilde...)

Gubbs, I havnt seen a lot of your beliefs come out in your posts. From what i have seen you are more of the belief that its just humans and no higher power or being and we are just fscking ourselves over in the the grab for money and power. Or am I completely off base.

Just after understanding others viewpoints without attacking the viewpoint.

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Borgansim The Torah / Tanakh are early jewish writings included in the bible ,(the first 5 books) when jesus came the jewish priests were expecting a peacefull messiah , submissive allthough the bible predicted he would bring the sword not peace , he attacked the jewish temples/church and threw over there market tables etc .
and abused them for turning a place of worship into a money making machine , but jesus did full the prophecies precisely , abolished jewish law , he said he now brings a new law (love thy neighbour as yourself amongst many many others) the jews did not like there boat being rocked so joined the romans and called for his crusifiction ...

The roman and the jewish priests joined together and decided jesus must die , allthough the way he died fullfilled prophecy ...

The Quran is excactly the same as the bible , islam , they acknowledge , Adam , moses , noah , abraham , and jesus , the only difference , is they claim jesus just another prophet and not the son of god as jesus proclaimed , unfortuantely for islam they believe everything in the bible , but everything in the bible pointed to jesus comming , his ministry ,not mohammads , his claim of being the son of god , sent by god .... mohammad who is not mentioned anywhere , i think one of Abrahams son saw mohammed as another prophet , allthough never mentioned so the quaran is nothing more than an add on , like the book of mormon , much like the roman catholic church ...

The end times prophecies are very involved , they speak of the church built on the seven hills of rome , the priests dressing like kings , putting emphasis on church and away from christ ...The mother of false religion , there worship of idols , mother mary for instance , taking ppls eyes away from christ and true christianity and replacing it with a state sanctioned religion , not christianity ...The Vatican the mother of false religion mentioned in the bible as an enemy of god , and the bibles prediction say that the Angels will rejoice when it finally falls , totally destroyed ...

It mentions clearly a profound decleration of peace and security ,
israels history and the fight between islam/christians means it will be peace between
israel/palestein ..specifically

The bible then clearly shows destruction will follow rapidly after that ,
but in saying that it shows that there would be a fundamental shift in
Weather , natural dissasters increasing , the rapid moral decline , everything really going down and fast...

a Global government will emerge
Cashless society
Personal number -ID where if u dont have it u cannot buy or sell ...
And it mentions mass exterminations

And describes mass nuclear war .

In order ....

Peace and Security
Global Government
Fall of the Vatican
Cashless society
Mark of the beast(ID)
Global new religion
The Last Anit-christ
That everybody will be forced to worship
Nuclear holocaust/billions will die

Armageddon

Armageddon is god directly intervening , the world will be
in total dissaray and anarchy by then .

EVERYBODY will get a choice , either recieve the number and denounce jesus
or recieve the mark and supposedly live , allthough not for long ...

But , in saying that like ive said ppl need to know whats in the bible to have
unshakable faith to not be fooled at the time to recieve this number , you would
of had to do some serious homework to have no doubts when it hits , becuase
allthough ppl will see and have no-doubts its god interveneing they wont have the
knowledge or spiritual strength to stand , they just wont understand ...
Even many christians unbelievably dont know the bible , they will be easy pickings ..

PPL now can clearly see the world headed for trouble but cant comprehend it now
so yer times running out , the door will be shut at some point , ppl will see the
prophesiced collapse and still not beleive the bible or jesus .ie looking for aliens instead .

Decieved by Satan whos' only agenda now is to take as many down with him ...

Rev 12.12

Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!”

Once they declare peace the NWO will make there move and take control

Allthough im not sure when the economic collapse will be , but im assuming
the cashless (number) will emerge after that ...

The next big prophecy it peace a decleration of Peace and Security from probably the U.N

When that happens that is the trigger and the tipping point , straight away they will destroy the church (the mighty Vatican)
will fall , once it starts it will be a very rapid decline to Armageddon ....

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:51 pm

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Gubben » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:47 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Gubben » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:17 pm

Attachments
yup.jpg
yup.jpg (47.67 KiB) Viewed 2606 times

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:23 pm

at the end of the day it doesnt matter what anyones beliefs are, this film shows what is happening right now in the world and how it has come about over the past 150 years or so.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:58 pm

ok? still waiting

you saying get of my high horse etc etc on a jesus thread mate , i really couldnt be blowed gathering them again , ive allready done that and convienently overlooked ...

It was becuase of your tone and hardy's that both threads were locked imo ...

Yes mate , my 15 yr old daughter would of researched an article before just posting it up there ...
Then it go's from a jesus thread to an Alien/Reptilian thread but i get told to get of my high horse etc.

But when i mention the bible in an Alien thread im told to keep it out ?? Double standards much ...
Not that i care im over it ...

"this film shows what is happening right now in the world and how it has come about over the past 150 years or so."

Mate its been going on for thousands of years , since records began ...

Keep the threads i really couldnt be bothered here , have better
things to do with my time ...

Proof will be in the pudding , so to speak , stay tuned ...

Get back to me in the next 5-10 with your laughter , but unfortunatelly
you wont be laughing and neither will i , bet you,ll want a bible then tho , guaranteed ...

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:54 pm

booGz
Clan Member

Re: Re:

Postby booGz » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:22 am

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:41 am

Ok, to bring this train wreck back on track. I've watched the video.

From what I understood, the video is all based on presupposition. That is it presupposes that the Illuminati is an organisation that is in control of the world and is corroborating with an alien civilisation with the goal of human enslavement.

So, my question is this:

On what basis do you draw the conclusion that the Illuminati is indeed an organisation that is in control of the world and is corroborating with an alien civilisation with the goal of human enslavement?

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:42 am

right so the pope was having a shower one day right after communion, during which he happened to see a portion of one of his congregations legs and slightly up the skirt.

aroused beyond comprehension (being celebate and all) he gave into temptation and decided to rub one out in the shower after communion.

just as he was unloading his holy seed all over the ceramic, a tourist walked in and took a snap shot right as the pope was ejaculating!!!

the pope ran after the tourist hastily dressing himself at the same time, as he caught up to the tourist he yelled "stop, please. you cant show anyone that photo! it could ruin the catholic image and the vatican would erupt into disorder!!!"

the tourist said "are you kidding, do you know how much a photo like this would get me!?!"

the pope sighed "how much do you want for the camera?"

the tourist answered " one million"

"fine i will give you the one million in return for the camera"

so the pope and the tourist completed their transaction and went their seperate ways.

as the pope was walking through the corridors back to his study a fellow priest saw him holding the camera and said "wow your holiness thats a really nice camera! it must have been expensive!"

the pope replied " yes, one million dollars in fact!"

the priest stared at the pope his eyes wide with shock "he must have seen you coming!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:11 am

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:20 am

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:02 pm

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Return to “Talk Zone”