Are UFO's Invented by non-Romans?

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

booGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Re:

Postby booGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:50 pm

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:52 pm

aiight, whatever

booGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby booGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:52 pm

booGz
Clan Member

Re:

Postby booGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:53 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:00 pm

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:06 pm

i just proved it by providing the comment by sifz and showing your response.

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:08 pm

No, all you proved was that sifz got his wires crossed.

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:11 pm

I suspect you simply disagreed with me, but couldn't find a valid argument to counter with.

kplxz

Re: Are UFO's Invented by non-Romans?

Postby kplxz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:12 pm

woa

let's like delete some posts or reset some things around here lol

this thread mr boogz isn't about skulls and b uttplugs (lol)

if boogz you want to discuss the skulls and one guy on video make a new thread pls

this is about something much bigger :)

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:15 pm

I've been simply responding to a legitimate aspect of this conversation as posted by Gubben.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:16 pm

maybe i got my wires crossed because i assumed you were staying on topic?

also, you did respond to my question about ignoring the professionals (plural), so your hand is deep in the bowels of this too boogz lol

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:17 pm

I'm no alien. I keep my hands out of bowels thanks.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Gubben you have no right to tell me not to bring the bible into this , period .

You quickly assume the romans invented jesus , you quickly assume that mutated " human " embryo was non-human , seems you hear what you want to hear ... Its ok for kplxx to mention the bible . In the video boogz posted he mentions "the flood" So i guess you discount that .
I believe these Ancient Civilzations are probably part of the nephilm race mentioned in the bible and ppl assume annunaki , I believe that these so called Aliens are in fact Angels , You cannot see love in Creation So the words Aliens/Angels have been blurred .

The bible says millions if not billions of the fallen angels are restriced to our immediate atmoshere around the earth , which to be by the nasa video would only confirm my belief of Angels , the Flood mentioned is the Flood of the bible , everything points back to the bible apart from some ancient carvings found .

The amount of interest around the world at this time and activity also co-incides with biblical prophecy at the same time as extinction rates , demize of weather etc/ second comming / yes sifz second comming .

The Bible says there was a battle in heaven ( amongst Angels) Not Aliens , which all these so called Alien sightings Proves A god , Apart from sticking your head out the front door that is ? Steadfastly follow your Alien dream ...

"youre angry retorts and insistences" tell me when i have got as angry as you lol ??

Nice, resorting to slurs is the sign of a dickhead

Yer great response gubben , thats why the jesus post was locked , not because it went around in circles , becuase of replies like that from you and hardy . Nice going !

Then ppl that stand back and dont comment dont want the thread locked but would rather stand back and yell , fight , fight like a bunch of school kids :-/

And sifz when youve read the bible and know WHY jesus come you are misleading his poeple , jsesus came to rescue mankind that was created in Gods image , Seems they by using ultraviolet light can detect some Angels , seems theres yet more proof of a worldwide flood , seems poeple nowdays are so far from the straight road there actually oushing each other of the sides :|
Last edited by Dv8 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:40 pm

"but how do you know that when someone thinks they have seen an "alien" they haven't in fact seen an Archangel or angel or similar? I bet it has happened and then because they are confused they use the wrong words."

No kidding theres some confusion here , i saw something at the end of my bed as a child and it wasnt an alien .

Return to “Talk Zone”